Hi, how are you doing? 

I just passe by to say hello. Haven't been in the mood to visit the thread recently ...

Spoiler

in just a short time, our big family suffered 2 big losses. First, my oldest cousin committed suicide... then, another cousin was killed in the bombing in Egypt in the end of 2018. It was just unbelievably unfortunate.

Coffee truck from Korean fan

dpeAYa4R_o.jpg

oCHHJ8C1_o.jpg

ItoMKv8o_o.jpg

Spoiler

LUE8YxF4_o.jpg

bZXCEI5z_o.jpg

Re-uploaded from LYW-VN fanpage 

Stay safe and take care, girls! 

• Like 2

Spoiler

My condolences to you and your family, Vaiduakhu.  It’s devastated to have lost 2 relatives in such a short span.  May your love ones and close friends who could comfort and support you to give you strength for going through at this difficult time, and may the passing days and months could heal your pain someday.

Take care, chingu.

47690904_777424639309091_30106100390656047689981_353387048583196_42406320834183947582302_142730660073153_353368553034977

IG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50280988_924191574452207_108159070171297

IG

Couldn't really tell that's Nam Gyu Ri but it's her.   The poster said so.

uc?export=view&id=1-AoU35qCE_BzXyhhekx6L

iMBC

We could get a longer teaser on this coming Thursday when MBC having a preview in a special broadcast for its upcoming dramas in the first-half of 2019. 

Judging from the preview image it looks like LYJ is in the interrogative room at KWB’s military base.  Not sure why they would ask/force her there, maybe coz of her adoptive father?  It looks interesting. 

• Like 1

Hurrah!  The preview is mighty long, indeed.  Now praying for an angel dropping by to summarize what’s going on.  In the meantime there’s lots we could talk about till next trailer.  First off, it’s clearer to see why LYJ is obliged to come in for an interrogation.  We can also tell there’s a major contrast by the way how KWB and Fukuda interacting with LYJ.  One man is all smile and gentle to his woman, while the other is pulling and grabbing all over her.  He’s a bit too rough.  Take it easy on her, KWB.

Hope this extended presentation could cheer you up somewhat, Vaiduakhu.  Come and join us.  It’s fun to analyze.  Talk to me, buddy.

• Like 1

That preview is more than what we expected.LOL I was not asking for more than 2 minutes because I might be disappointed but this is really unexpected. Wow! I love the setting. I can't believe we'll still be waiting for months before the pilot episode. Nevertheless, we're really grateful we have that loooonnnggg preview as of now. :wub:

• Like 1