Quantcast

I love Lim Ju-hwan! I think I'll love both love angles anyway.:wub:  Thanks for the updates. I can't post anymore at the drama thread, I might be banned if I post too many updates there.:D I'll wait first for someone who'll post there.

43503418_921446561576725_228671378636428

IG

@samecut123

I just posted something there so now you can continue updating, not that they would ban you but I know what you mean.

• Thanks 1

Snow at the shooting site ??? 

olbrByvE_o.jpg

LYW IG

My friend in Korea said it's snowing in Seoul unexpectedly... 

Where's DD shooting site located? Busan? (based on IG photo I posted above)

• Like 2

Don't know in what city they filming but I think it's snowing where they are at.  The producer also posting snowing pic.

44849191_1998416566919969_91524253242566

Prosecutor

45306562_1157946474356982_49628195144160

Investigative officer

44726688_295217951113682_320581752810658

Investigative officer on the left and Kim Kyu Jong from SS501at right, I think.

IG

• Like 2

6cb7ad9cgy1fxj3t4lygjj20m80goju6.jpguc?export=view&id=1_KGrlL14wbUMk-SuEpojz

Weibo

Yowon & Juhwan as models for Rimrock glasses.

uc?export=view&id=1BlqQO6qVBwiHaajyEX9vy

DC

Maybe it's LYJ in operating room.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wonder the "the Recipe" panting in LYW's IG is from an exhibition? painted by a fan? :lol: 

so beautiful, and resemble the original photos so well too

Nv5QztGQ_o.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QSD said:

Yowon & Juhwan as models for Rimrock glasses.

Even a glasses brand sails LYJ-Fukuda ship, lol

I think it's too soon to ship any couple. I'll wait for the drama starting and decide to jump in (or not). But admit that the wind favors LYJ-Fukuda ship now, haha :lol:

On 11/22/2018 at 9:20 AM, samecut123 said:

I love Lim Ju-hwan! I think I'll love both love angles anyway.:wub:  Thanks for the updates. I can't post anymore at the drama thread, I might be banned if I post too many updates there.:D I'll wait first for someone who'll post there.

I know you'll ship whatever couple LYW is in  :D I remember you sailed 3 or 4 ships in 49 days, traitor! jk :P

• LOL 1

Probably no ship would sail but I tend to boarding on FuJin couple already, rain or shine.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Even a glasses brand sails LYJ-Fukuda ship, lol

I think it's too soon to ship any couple. I'll wait for the drama starting and decide to jump in (or not). But admit that the wind favors LYJ-Fukuda ship now, haha :lol:

I know you'll ship whatever couple LYW is in  :D I remember you sailed 3 or 4 ships in 49 days, traitor! jk :P

Yup! I actually do! :joy:

I always enjoy every LYW ship.:D I miss her. She didn't have a drama this year. And we still have to wait for months before DD.

BTW, I'm planning to watch Surgeon Bong Dal-hee next month. Haven't watched it yet. I'll squeeze it in my schedule so I won't miss 2018 without LYW drama.:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Yup! I actually do! :joy:

I always enjoy every LYW ship.:D I miss her. She didn't have a drama this year. And we still have to wait for months before DD.

BTW, I'm planning to watch Surgeon Bong Dal-hee next month. Haven't watched it yet. I'll squeeze it in my schedule so I won't miss 2018 without LYW drama.:D

OMG, watch SBDH as soon as you can ! :thumbsup:
You won't regret 18 hours of your life by watching this series, I promise ! (said by a hardcore fan of SBHD :lol:)

I just re-watched Fashion 70s.  LYW looked so pure and innocent in the drama and they didn't seem to put too much make-up on her.  Things have changed since.  It has been a while and I love to watch more of her dramas but I just don't have access to them.  This newest one I'm highly interested because I'm totally in the doctor and prosecutor ship.  I have a soft spot for Im Joo Hwan as well.  The wait can be painful.

• Like 1