On 9/10/2018 at 9:33 PM, avalon2046 said:

But did QSD and Yanki are 49 days' hardcore fan? I only know they are QSD's big fan.

QSD is my no.1 favorite drama of LYW. Next is 49 days ( I actually feel like rewatching it again when I have the chance.) Although I do not think I can remember a lot of scenes from 49 days the way I can remember the scenes in QSD ( I will need to rewatch in order to remember them ahaha) but I was able to recall some of those scenes from the GIF's you guys have posted.... awww too bad I wasn't able to join the game.

On 9/10/2018 at 9:33 PM, avalon2046 said:

After finishing EOG, I stop watching Yo Won's dramas...I am thinking to watch MT...but I keep waiting and waiting...and SBDH, Fashion 70's are still on my list.

Awww why? You find them boring? Then does that mean you haven't seen Avenger's social club? I don't rewatch most of her dramas as well because a lot of them are too long or too heavy... and I rarely re-watch dramas though unless I really got addicted to it.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:23 AM, QSD said:

Thanks for your hard work in subbing and to Vaiduakhu's editing.  That's too bad the videos couldn't be posted in public.  They are quite humorous.

I asked the videos maker one more time, finally I got her permission! Big thanks to her!!! 
Now I set videos of family series public. 
Family series playlist (ep01-ep10 and 2 side stories, the other 2 vids were made by another person, I am still waiting her permission)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, yanki said:

Sorry guys. I got so busy with work.. I miss this thread finally I get a chance to login. Is the new drama confirmed?

New drama will start shooting in October. Most of the roles are determined, but the production company doesn't want to release the information too early. And soon they will have a script reading.

10 hours ago, yanki said:

Awww why? You find them boring? Then does that mean you haven't seen Avenger's social club? I don't rewatch most of her dramas as well because a lot of them are too long or too heavy... and I rarely re-watch dramas though unless I really got addicted to it.

I have watched ASC, it's the 4th Yo Won's drama I watched. after ASC I watched bad love then EOG, then I stop watching her dramas.  Oh I also watched Daemong but only Yo Won's parts, that's very short. Not because I find them boring. EOG is my 2nd fav. after NL. I think because I suddenly lost interested in watching dramas. :sweatingbullets: Actually I don't like watching K dramas because it's too long. still I prefer Japanese dramas but I rarely watched Japanese dramas either in recent years. 

• Like 1

Welcome back, Yanki!

That’s good you got her permission, Avalon. 

"Im Joo Hwan will be playing Japanese prosecutor Fukuda. With good looks and elegance, he is a character with gentlemanly manners. Though he is Japanese, he protects his belief between Koreans and Japanese. Compared to her risky, double life with Kim Won Bong, Fukuda offers Lee Young Jin a more comfortable, restful love."

Aww… he’s a decent man.  Omo… I feel pity for him, the gentle and charming prosecutor.

Source

• Like 2

18 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

New drama will start shooting in October. Most of the roles are determined, but the production company doesn't want to release the information too early. And soon they will have a script reading.

I have watched ASC, it's the 4th Yo Won's drama I watched. after ASC I watched bad love then EOG, then I stop watching her dramas.  Oh I also watched Daemong but only Yo Won's parts, that's very short. Not because I find them boring. EOG is my 2nd fav. after NL. I think because I suddenly lost interested in watching dramas. :sweatingbullets: Actually I don't like watching K dramas because it's too long. still I prefer Japanese dramas but I rarely watched Japanese dramas either in recent years. 

I understand that. I also lost interest in watching kdramas unless it's from my favorite actors/actress.

So we will only have to wait a little longer... maybe we will see a glimpse of what her costume will be like.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, QSD said:

Welcome back, Yanki!

That’s good you got her permission, Avalon. 

"Im Joo Hwan will be playing Japanese prosecutor Fukuda. With good looks and elegance, he is a character with gentlemanly manners. Though he is Japanese, he protects his belief between Koreans and Japanese. Compared to her risky, double life with Kim Won Bong, Fukuda offers Lee Young Jin a more comfortable, restful love."

Aww… he’s a decent man.  Omo… I feel pity for him, the gentle and charming prosecutor.

Source

Aigoo, I foresaw this... another Lee Seung-Ha (I actually remember his name in HD, but always forget the male lead's name in that drama :sweatingbullets:)

Btw, does it mean Lee Young Jin will have love-line with Kim Won Bong? I wonder if they keep his true life-story or twist it because LYJ is a fictional character while KWB is a real one. 

3 hours ago, yanki said:

I understand that. I also lost interest in watching kdramas unless it's from my favorite actors/actress.

So we will only have to wait a little longer... maybe we will see a glimpse of what her costume will be like.

The drama is planned to be aired next year... I wonder if they will keep everything in secret till airing time, or reveal piece by piece. Filming starts in Oct, but so far, we only know 3 casting actors of the drama. 

12 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Aigoo, I foresaw this... another Lee Seung-Ha (I actually remember his name in HD, but always forget the male lead's name in that drama :sweatingbullets:)

Btw, does it mean Lee Young Jin will have love-line with Kim Won Bong? I wonder if they keep his true life-story or twist it because LYJ is a fictional character while KWB is a real one. 

The drama is planned to be aired next year... I wonder if they will keep everything in secret till airing time, or reveal piece by piece. Filming starts in Oct, but so far, we only know 3 casting actors of the drama. 

I’m not sure whether there’s romance between KWB & LYJ.  I think even if the prosecutor and LYJ love each other, it’s naturally difficult for them to be together as it is for their complicated identities during such turbulent time.  Maybe they could elope to somewhere nobody would know, nevertheless, it’s certainly not going to happen as it’s not what LYJ’s ultimate dream is about.

So we have…

1) The FuJin of turbulent love team 

2)  BoJin, the spy who devoting to me ship? 

Have a feeling the FuJin ship would board more people than the other one, and it might be too heavy to sail.  In any case, it’s interesting to find out.

Are you planning to hop on either one, May?

On 9/30/2018 at 1:06 PM, QSD said:

So we have…

1) The FuJin of turbulent love team 

2)  BoJin, the spy who devoting to me ship? 

Have a feeling the FuJin ship would board more people than the other one, and it might be too heavy to sail.  In any case, it’s interesting to find out.

Are you planning to hop on either one, May?

Which ship you think you will be on board? 

FuJin is unlikely to happen. Unrequited love aside, Japanese colonization era is a sensitive issue in Korea till now... I don't think they will let the Korean female lead, who works for Korea, end up with a Japanese in a drama under that era. Expect many FuJin shippers' hearts will be suffered lol 

I'm not an idiot this time, so I won't board a sunk ship. :lol:

I'm not fond of BoJin either (after reading KWB's biography). Is there any other Korean charming boy who will falls for LYJ along the way?

Otherwise, I root for LYJ as a free bird, no attachment for anyone. 

• LOL 4

Yo Won IG story, with Erin?

#seems to be the sentimentality of autumn

#vibe
hqtRJf6.jpg

and about the pics that Yo Won's friend posted yesterday.

"Someone asked: Onni and friends are all beautiful. Why did you want to cover your faces, Onni? Yo Won's friend replies: The lights are not good. Everyone asks to cover faces, but even in this condition, only one person even with the plain face still can stand out, the one who live in the other world - Yo Won." :D

Thanks LYW Chinese forum for the translation.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Vaiduakhu 

I don't expect the romance would work out for nether pair., so I will be sitting at the dock watching shippers to jump on either ship. 

Suppose there is a Korean nurse boy at the hospital who secretly has a big crush on her for the longest time, would you approve of him?

@QSD

Have to wait until the drama is out then I decide to board the ship or not , the prosecutor looks cute though, a handsome guy just like the scheduler in 49 days. 

( the scene where scheduler tricked the cafe owner to hire Yi Kyung was cute)

Last time where did you guys find the Eng sub version for LYW’s other drama apart from ASC, some fans translated them too?