omo.. omo.. what is this? Yowon is just having the third child? A boy? Wow.. it's amazing.. when was the pregnancy, anyway? LoL

I think the third child was not on her plan, becoz the little princess was so little and needed her care, but violaa Mr. Park gave her baby again. LoL

Anyway, congratulation, Your Majesty!! 

Finally a boy, it's been completed now! No "homework" anymore.. phehehhee....

• Like 3

02.jpg10.jpg14.jpg21.jpg

Perhaps this is her most compatible actor in any commercial images she ever had collaborated with.  I thought I adored her pairing with Joo Jin Mo in another ad but now I’m all in for Jo In Sung instead.    

08_zpscz0ekjjx.jpg01_zpsqoc8crae.jpg

11.jpg

One of the best performance scenes, impressively delivered in both speech and emotional display.  The music, direction and editing are great too.

Ah, one of the best scenes that I repeated to watch a hundred times :D  Ah, miss our Deokman!

• Like 2

omo.. omo.. what is this? Yowon is just having the third child? A boy? Wow.. it's amazing.. when was the pregnancy, anyway? LoL

I think the third child was not on her plan, becoz the little princess was so little and needed her care, but violaa Mr. Park gave her baby again. LoL

Anyway, congratulation, Your Majesty!! 

Finally a boy, it's been completed now! No "homework" anymore.. phehehhee....

​Wait a minute.... WHAT IS THIS? :huh:

I can not believe what happened !! The news is really shocking and sudden!!!

But I am very happy with this news
I was waiting for a drama, but I get the news about the birth of the first Prince of Queen TTTT

It's a great news despite everything.

Photo with her friend when was it ? I have a lot of questions 

​So true... I can't believe it! Okay, wait a minute, I have to read everything...

I think it’s a bit karma that has bitten me in the butt… I was wishing her to not have a twin in 2013 when the news broke out.  Now I’ve to suffer more for the waiting of her comeback.  Forgive me Your Majesty! 

:lol::lol:  .... yeah.

If the prince was born on May 17 then she was probably conceived in early August 2014.  Who could have thought she was 4 months pregnant in this photo shoot around in Dec.  She’s still wearing tight skirt here and looking elegant.

prelin_zpsraa01bul.jpg

She is very good at keeping things down..

• Like 1

i think this was the most visible baby bump of her last spring prelin photo shoot, but that will be silly of me to think that she'll be pregnant again knowing that it took her 10 yrs to have another kid again, so i thought it just nothing, but in the other photos of spring photo shoot you can see her body is different from the earlier photos of her..but it was so awesome of her to conceive a baby again after 3 months she gave birth... :lol:

​So the 2nd Princess was only about one year old when she gave birth to the Prince? So she is a busy Mommy these days.. wow!

Like everyone here I'm also stunned at the news of LYW having her third baby in the space of one year after her second, but I'm also wondering whether she was under great pressure to have a son, since South Korea is known to still be a very chauvinistic society. 

But in any case a baby is wonderful news and the Park household is definitely going to be a lively one.  In hindsight it's really wise of LYW to have her first child so young, since Erin is now a big girl and can lend her mummy a helping hand in tending to her dongsaengs! :D

​I still can not believe it. I mean, it's amazing! I want to see the baby...

​Let's take a look at these pics shall w

Dark coloured clothing or jackets/coats that can hide baby bumps - yup it's not hard to disguise that she's pregnant in them.  Even more so if such shoots are taken months in advance of their launch.

Now what I find funny is that the people involved in the shoot must know of her condition and are required to keep it a secret, so I'm wondering how the handsome and charming Jo In Sung must be feeling to be shooting with a pregnant lady. Nervous eh? But still gotta keep a cool face right?  :w00t:

​LOL... he is probably feeling like the 2nd Daddy, had to be very careful not to stress out the Mommy and gave all the food she craved for :) He seems to be a very gentle person.

I don't think we'll be able to find a baby bump picture in the photoshoots because they're all edited anyways. I'm sure they can flatten the bump if it's visible. 

On another note, I think Erin has answered our calls. She has changed her account back to being a personal account so now we can hope for her to post baby boy's pictures <3 

Good!  Keep camping on her account to catch something before it’s too late.  Hoping to hear good news from your reliable source.

​Haha.. and don't forget to include me when you get one & pass it around :)

• Like 1

To refresh on what I'm talking about…

SS Prelin 2014 -  photo shoot in Dec 2013, conceived in Aug 2013 which was confirmed on the news in Dec that she was 4 months pregnant.

SS Prelin 2015 – photo shoot in Dec 2014, was pregnant in Aug 2014 and gave birth on May 17 2015.

​She was only 3 or 4 months pregnant during that photo shoot, so her tummy would not be so obvious yet.

Dark coloured clothing or jackets/coats that can hide baby bumps - yup it's not hard to disguise that she's pregnant in them.  Even more so if such shoots are taken months in advance of their launch.

Now what I find funny is that the people involved in the shoot must know of her condition and are required to keep it a secret, so I'm wondering how the handsome and charming Jo In Sung must be feeling to be shooting with a pregnant lady. Nervous eh? But still gotta keep a cool face right?  :w00t:

They’re really professional to not disclose anything if they actually were informed of her condition.  Otherwise somebody could have exchanged for a bag of golds with the journalist.

Looks like the trembling Jo In Sung didn’t dare to lay a finger on her here.

​Or they were simply scared of the Queen :)  Remember how she hunted the journalists who broke her privacy before??? :phew: Forget the bag of gold :)

Edited by nikachan2008
  • Like 1

DO NOT QUOTE I MAGES !- MODERATOR 

And she was already pregnant with the 2nd Princess in this photo, but only 2 or 3 months?

Yes she was but it’s only one month or so.  We first seen this pic in Sept but they posted the news on Oct.

Her Majesty really struck diamonds in EOG and beyond.  Not only she could conceive again after 10 long years but she got the crown prince too.

Edited by Lyrayoo

​Or they were simply scared of the Queen :)  Remember how she hunted the journalists who broke her privacy before??? :phew: Forget the bag of gold :)

That could be the case.  Yeah she wasn’t too pleased when they exposed her family photo with her first baby princess.  The picture looked like a selfie and she was wondering how on earth they got it and posted on the net.  So yes they better abide by Her Majesty’s orders and no bag of coins for anyone.