Omg why is she so adorable! When were these taken? Sometimes her hair is long ish and sometimes it's like short so I'm getting confused on when some pictures were taken. 

But good luck to your digging! I'm counting on your skills haha 

• Like 1

These pics are for Prelin S/S catalogue of this year.  Its earliest images we have seen before are in Feb so these photos could be even shot earlier than they were released on the net.

I’m waiting for its official site to update more but still none yet.  The ones I found above are from the online shopping website.

And yes, she’s lovely as ever.  Her cheeks are rounder too from resting since Sept 2013. 

Your Majesty… please come back if you’re bored already. 

Omg why is she so adorable! When were these taken? Sometimes her hair is long ish and sometimes it's like short so I'm getting confused on when some pictures were taken. 

But good luck to your digging! I'm counting on your skills haha 

Do you prefer her in short or long hair?  She used to have long hair for many years.  It was after 49 Days she then cut it short.  She doesn’t let it grow much longer since.  That’s what I remember.

How come I can't see any of the images you just posted? 

Her cheeks are too cute. They make her look so much younger. I always wondered why she looks younger now than she did pre-QSD days but I think it's because her cheeks got fuller giving her a more youthful look.

And I think I prefer long hair? I liked her medium length hair in first half of Empire of Gold too. 

• Like 1

How come I can't see any of the images you just posted? 

Her cheeks are too cute. They make her look so much younger. I always wondered why she looks younger now than she did pre-QSD days but I think it's because her cheeks got fuller giving her a more youthful look.

And I think I prefer long hair? I liked her medium length hair in first half of Empire of Gold too. 

I checked couple times and it was OK when I first posted.   Anyway just click on the credits link to see the images.   Soompi wouldn't show image from Naver here.

What is running man show?  I don't watch any of it.  The guest has to do something goofy there?  

​It's like a game show basically and idols guest and sometimes actors/actresses from a certain movie/drama guest to promote their show. It used to be super funny and I watched it religiously but nowadays the games are becoming repetitive and boring. But yes it's very funny and so many actresses have guested on it already and they totally shed their actress persona and get down and dirty with the cast members. I want to see more of the real LYW in that sense haha

• Like 1