Thanks for these pictures.

Yeaa i also wanna know what the letters said, it must be so funny, coz the man is blushing while LYW bring her Queen Photos :D :D

@ fatlouie85, thx! i'll watch the video

@ cahya, thx for those video too! oww, i have many videos to wacth tonigt :)

quote from photbeo

1261226088_200912192135017985287701_0.jpg

GOD !!! this pic's shocking me.... :P :P :P :P

Continue...

2ihuwj8.jpg

t4tnqg.jpg

smzfx2.jpg

vywo68.jpg

x4nr4j.jpg

2qioj82.jpg

wks2t1.jpg

doq4ja.jpg

29krng9.jpg

Owwhh.. i see her quiet defferent in the pictures above, she must be very young at that time. n.. she was so boyish! :lol:

n one more thing , her "Tiger Teeth", Looked so different from now. n actually she's getting more n more beautiful by the time, ages don't make her old, but mature n she's better n better now... :) :) :)

Wow, this thread really getting hotter, just left for less than 1 day & I have tons of pics to look at haha... Lately, this thread seldom got stuck in page 3, always in 1-2, congrats :wub: Keep it on guys! Thx fatlouie, phetbeo, lynn for all goodies.

Her "tiger teeth" is so cute... LYW really one of rare celebrities that getting better as the time pass, like wine. So she's love traveling eh. And her favorite singer is same as KNG.

Guest fatlouie85

Her "tiger teeth" is so cute... LYW really one of rare celebrities that getting better as the time pass, like wine. So she's love traveling eh. And her favorite singer is same as KNG.

Yah her tiger teeth makes her v bubbly...bt she went & get her teeth fixed...will b posting tt dentist clinic l8r...today edit & post too many pic hahaha :wacko: She oso went to laser her eyes too, quite earlier on...den too much script reading, booking reading & studying & her myopia came back :unsure: tt's y she went back to contacts & glasses again...

She does have a lot in common wif KNG...no wonder they hit it off B) except photography, tt is the common link between her & UTW :lol: they even have the same camera....

Cap: Eldest daughter Lee Yo Won

YW: Don't think I've ever really said "I love you" to my parents...always been giving the impression of being a clam & stubborn daughter...but that's not what my heart is (full of love for her parents)

Cap: Tell your parents' "I love you"

YW: Mum, Dad, although I have not always showed my best, bt you have always put me on the most important place, i love you~

fatlouie, thanks for the translation.

Does she have any brothers & sisters? How many? It's one of the things that admire her very much being married & have a kid because family is important, IMO.

Wow!!! 17 awards and she's only 29, it's already a great achievement. I think QSD was a big break for her, she has proven once again that she has the talent & that she's a remarkable actress. At the same time it has given her a chance for people outside Korea to notice her. I am really happy for her because she deserved it.

Yes, I like the Surprise Party too, it's one movie of hers that you just enjoy & feel relax. I wish someone could subed her drama Pure Heart, I think it's also a good drama to watch. And about Blue Mist, did she & the old guy really had a relationship in that drama? I couldn't get myself to watch it to the end because I got so scared that she & the old guy would fall for each other, I didn't want it to happen (sorry I am little old fashion so I am not happy about illicit relationships), I wanted her to fall & have a good life with the young guy.

BTW, here's video of 2010 ASIA Model Festival Awards in Star: I don't know if you have seen it already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjzsRocAiA

Is the award that LYW got here was the highest for the female stars? And what award did Lee Byun Hun get? Is it the highest award too?

Guest happyjh

TV Section: KNG, LEE YO WON

セクションTV キム・ナムギル イ・ヨウォン

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn9jwUj_Vdw

Narrator: From disguising as a man to becoming a Queen...

LYW: My number one favorite is Chunchu. (laughing)

I am happy that her favorite is Chunchu, I really like Chunchu too.

As promised.... B)

29z2cro.jpg

144agyp.jpg

I am glad that she's married & very happy. Wish her more happiness & success!

Oh yeah in QSD farewell party she wore glasses again. Her short hair in her younger days shown that she must be a tomboyish haha. And backpacking for your honeymoon? wow really extraordinary. And speaking about Awards, now she already got it from 3 major station (KBS, SBS, MBC). I've just realized that despite her long career period, QSD is LYW first drama for MBC ! I wonder why, but in her first chance, she immediately chose big special project & won awards :P

And nikachan, there's quite many categories in Asian Model Awards. I think LBH won Award for his contribution in promoting Korean cultural from his dramas.

Oh, & fatlouie, can you translate this 2 part interview too? Just LYW part is OK :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuWCCgAfTQU...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpHg2OKxeDM...feature=related

her hair in her wedding party was so simple n natural, she showed her long black n smooth hair,, i think she'll be good for shampoo commercial star :D :D

i think she has the body which can't get fat, becoz i see her still slim from years ago until now, no changes happened even has givien birth a child, her body's still like a girl. :)

and... i'm glad she's married with a man 5 years older than her n taller too.. n has a bright future too.. n comes from rich family too..n a profesional golf player too..n now a bussinessman too..n loves her much too..n still let her to gain her carrier too... what more to find??? he's all in it !!!!

aaaah...... she has got the right man..... HAPPY FOR HER LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if she hadn't been married, n then she got relationship with KNG who is one year younger than her, i don't thinjk they'll be good couple.. but i don't know... koz i also love her chemistery with KNG

n KNG is still adoring n wanting a wife like her... :P :P

Guest lynn_9344

Oh, & fatlouie, can you translate this 2 part interview too? Just LYW part is OK :D

Yes, me too I'm dying to know the translations of that vids. Pls fatlouie or nikachan?:-)

Btw, I'm glad that many people are taking notice. Last night, I think there were 10 people reading this thread. Today, at least there are 5. Hope there would be more.

i'm glad too if more people notice LYW,

i Hope QSD will be aired in many country abroad so more people know LYW.. Nice!!!

NOw i'm watching CFs of LYW, there's so many! i've just watch her CF with RAIN in a year of 2002..hahah

so cute they are!!! :D :D

Yes, me too I'm dying to know the translations of that vids. Pls fatlouie or nikachan?:-)

Btw, I'm glad that many people are taking notice. Last night, I think there were 10 people reading this thread. Today, at least there are 5. Hope there would be more.

Lynn & All, I could only translate those with Japanese subs, hope soon someone will subed it or fatlouie can give us the translation. For the time being please enjoy this one:

LYW: to Japanese people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwPmYDvM70k

LYW: Hello I'm LYW who play the role of Deokman.

Question: You play the role from a teenager, how do you feel about it?

LYW: Disguising as a man was hard than acting as a teenager. I have to do the same action as the male actors do in the battlefield. It's my first time doing it so it's kind of fresh or new experience to me. It's physically exhausting. In the swamp I got smeared with mud. I haven't experienced these kind of things up until now, as an actress I think it's an adventure. Fortunately we will be showing a new female image, please look forward to it.

LYW & UTW: To everyone in Japan, please watch QSD. Thank you.

Hello, why is it so quiet? Hope everyone is OK.

Anyway, I was re-watching LYW's videos on Youtube & got on this one. I have only realized now that the owner of the gas station that LYW & her gang robbed in the movie "afrika" was the same man & owner of the gas station where she worked as a part time in her early movie "attack the gas station". Realizing it now I find it in this video & re-watching the scene in the movie afrika so funny. lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9SHnIVkzk

Guest lynn_9344

Hi, everyone! Really, nikachan? You have a good eye. I have to see it again.

Found these photos...

1zfu3km.jpg

1z3yss6.jpg

From SBDH

es41gh.jpg

119zb85.jpg

e5qnn5.jpg

a47vvs.jpg

Will upload more photos soon...

haaaaaa...... I'm back again... :D :D

Waawww... Thx for the pics, especially this one

quote from lynn_9344

1z3yss6.jpg

hahahaaah... it's so funny!!! it's the time Queen Seon Deok died.. but her smiles made me laught... :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ nikhachan

thx for the videos, i'll check it out

@ lynn

LYW is left-handed? sure?? i will notice intensely to her hand... :)

N guyz, i found there're sooooo many CF of LYW.. Woww!!! i just' know that she's many CF.. n the CFs are so interesting n funny

i found CF with RAIN, hahaha..... LOL

n WonBin too..

n many Others i'll check them all ... aaah.. unfortunately my connection is so slow... so need more time to load those fav videos... *sigh

Hi, everyone! Really, nikachan? You have a good eye. I have to see it again.

Found these photos...

1zfu3km.jpg

Just love to see LYW on this photo. Thanks.

Yes Lynn, the funniest thing was that LYW & her gang did the same thing as what the guys did to the owner of the gas station in the movie "attack the gas station". They smashed his phone, gave out his gas for free, let him sing, dance, etc. Really so funny...!!! I'll have to check if the writers of these two movies were the same. The theme was almost the same, a story of people who got bored & went to do crazy things for fun. Edit: and the owner remembered & recognized LYW in afrika. LOL!!!

Yes you are right. I've noticed that LYW was left handed in Bong Dal Hee when she was eating with her colleagues in the cafeteria. I thought it was only in that drama but when I saw that picture you are telling us I can conclude that she is indeed a left handed.

BTW, here's another translation of one of LYW's interview. Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR6f1Q6hHss

LYW: it is fun, however since the child part had worked so hard it is a pressure at the same time. For the new development, a different kind of combat scene will occur, please enjoy it.

Reporter: What is the thing that you want to do now?

LYW: I want to eat "kakigori" (shaved ice flavored with syrup, popular flavors include: strawberry, cherry, lemon, green tea, ... I don't know what Koreans call it).

Reporter: Next time I'll bring kakigori.

LYW: Ok, please bring.

Reporter meeting LYW & UTW.

Reporter: Usually you wear colorful clothes but in the battle you wore a different combat clothes, what's your feelings about it?

LYW:It is an experience that can never be repeated. It's like I've joined the army. The feelings of comradeship has grown or developed.

UTW: I heard the combat scene was hard but above all I feel uneasy.

Reporter: you're timid.

UTW: I have confidence.

Reporter: When you were offered the part what was your feelings?

LYW: Though there was an uneasy feelings but because it's a good opportunity, I heartily I decided.

UTW: Because I like the king, I wanted to play the role of QSD. (laughing)

Reporter: QSD?

UTW: Yes, but it's impossible with my physical structure. (laughing).

Reporter: What was your first impression of each other?

LYW: He is an interesting person than what I've seen on TV.

UTW: She is different from what I've seen on TV, that thing....

LYW: You don't know yet you seem to know? (laughing)

UTW: The masculine character.

Reporter: What's the difference between usual drama & period play?

LYW: The way to express like a man is serious.

Reporter: Please show us.

LYW: It's not a joke. ( I think she was using the Korean phrase "it's not a joke" used only by men in Korea).

Reporter: (laughing) It is certainly masculine.

Next was about the swamp talk. I think we all know about that already.

Reporter: How about your military skills?

UTW: LYW, though she said it's hard to remember, she does it well.

LYW: No, elder brother UTW is I think good.

Reporter: Why do you call him elder brother?

LYW: Because all the staff call me elder brother, I am also enticed.

Reporter: Me also, elder brother YoWon. (laughing)

The next & last part was about UTW's older sister & about his dogs.

Hi all, haha I've been busy with college assignment these past 2 days.

Yes I also first time noticed LYW's left handed in SBDH, in there she did lot of medical stuff with left hand, so it's kinda obvious. If you watch Fashion 70's carefully, you can also see it 'coz of many hand working too in that series (fashion thingy).

@ninimi: Yes she did quite many CF, that's why she once called "CF Queen" . Have you seen the MV with Jo Hyun-jae yet? That MV & Daemang are the ones which make me think she fit for "Dong Yi" too beside QSD.

@nikachan: As always thx for the translation. Funny how she always called UTW "Oppa" & KNG "Chingu."

Guest lynn_9344

Funny how she always called UTW "Oppa" & KNG "Chingu."

nikachan, Thanks for the translation. They do have a good working relationship.cahya,I know that in korean, oppa is brother, but I don't know chingu. What does it mean?

Guest happyjh

nikachan, Thanks for the translation. They do have a good working relationship.cahya,I know that in korean, oppa is brother, but I don't know chingu. What does it mean?

same here, what does it mean?

Guest happyjh

haaaaaa...... I'm back again... :D :D

Waawww... Thx for the pics, especially this one

hahahaaah... it's so funny!!! it's the time Queen Seon Deok died.. but her smiles made me laught... :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA!!! Thanks for the laugh. She was covered with something warm, it must be so cold. Atleast she must have not thought of wanting to die soon, unlike when Bidam was dying,. she wished for him to die soon. lol!!!

Thanks for the pics & the translations.