Guest loveitall

2wqek5e.jpg

jtqae9.jpg

It's good to see Alcheon here. He's my favorite too. I think he's cute.

1263726733_201001172012224128223401_0.jpg

There's something written in Korean, what does it say?

Thanks for these pictures.

Guest fatlouie85

Thx fatlouie, wow she looked very young, like teenager, not 22 years old woman.

I keep admire her again & again about her courage to married at young age with her peak popularity, when many ordinary women in this modern era don't want to get marry early. You can tell her uniqueness just from this 1 trait.

Fatlouie, I love the pic when she attended talent contest, so her hair short that time, how adorable :D

Yah I admire her 4 tt as well...I'm abt the same age as her when she gt married bt I dun have the courage to do it yet hahaha wat's more b a mum... :P Bt its nt surprising coz from young her ambition is to b a good wife & mum...

I prefer her having long straight hair tho... :)

More of her early pics....

1589y55.jpg

51rgxw.jpg

20sw41e.jpg

214rzw9.jpg

2hexcok.jpg

2uzb40n.jpg

2qtznrc.jpg

312a93o.jpg

more to come....

Guest fatlouie85

& dis is the time where a mag reporter follows her ard 4 one day during her VJ/AOTGS/School2 time....

2el437r.jpg

Keep the info & pics coming!!! Wow...dis thread really is moving, awhile ago it was stuck @ p4 hahaha

Guest fatlouie85

Timeline....

her School2 days....

3hrpl.jpg

2ryhite.jpg

her Kkogi days....

w7g1vm.jpg

23th8v6.jpg

Coffee CF wif Won Bin....

2co094w.jpg

2001 Learning how to dance 4 Blue Mist...

2q0q8sx.jpg

28aqhz8.jpg

72bv3l.jpg

Blue Mist...(the turning pt of her career she said)

28t8d5f.jpg

1ruez5.jpg

TCOMC days (the film that was popular internationally)

2vbve5s.jpg

Afrika

so2zat.jpg

2aenssn.jpg

28a72gx.jpg

Guest lynn_9344

I know I'm biased but seeing the posted photos, I think she did not do any surgeries on her face like others. I think she just fixed her teeth and that's it. She's pretty without any make-up too.

Guest fatlouie85

Blue Dragon Award 12/12/01

2d17j2e.jpg

2002 Surprise Party

2h49wnk.jpg

2ivcjuh.jpg

Blue Dragon Awards Hand print ceremony (i dunno y bt she looks exactly like now :) )

2r4pwkw.jpg

2vjwj7d.jpg

2ughz77.jpg

& the changes through the years...

11uxb2e.jpg

B4 & after marriage....

2w3t1mx.jpg

Thank you fatlouie & phetbeo for all the photos I don't know where to start looking, hahaha! Just love them all.

BTW, how old was LYW when she started modeling? Just love her tomboyish style in her early movies & dramas. I would love to watch her doing it again like her character in AFRIKA, a little wild & strong. I hope her next drama or movie would be something like that & a happy one.

Did she win an award for her role in Surprise Party too? How many awards does she have now? She looked so young when she was a teenager, after that except for her hairstyle I think she hasn't changed at all.

Guest fatlouie85

KBS Star Zoom-In interview Eng translation (I tried my best :P )

YW: Hello everyone, I am Lee Yo Won. Now let's start by reviewing my three precious items, so stay tune!

Cap: The star of our 2nd story, an actress like spring, Lee Yo Won

YW: The 1st precious item, unique in the world/one of a kind, my mp3

YW: On my 29th birthday, an age that means a lot to me...giving me such a thoughful gift, meant a lot to me...

Cap: The precious love that fans gave last year

Cap: Do you practise singing new songs in KTV?

YW: Yes...will feel like singing, as I listen to the songs I will have the thought to try to sing

Cap: Songs that you listen to recently?

YW: This topic make me feel like I am getting older...new songs that I like...don't think I have any songs that I dislike

Cap: Your fav song?

YW: Seo Taiji's MOAI, listening to this song, singing this song, makes me feel like going travelling. Is a pleasureful song

YW: The 2nd precious item, my special holiday/travel

Cap: Holiday like leaving temporarily

YW: It's something necessary, it's a must. Going to travel/for holiday is like taking vitamins

Cap: Special holiday

YW: Although I dislike taking long rides & going for long journey, but don't know since when, I start liking those tempting 2days 1 night trips...travelling on the highway, stopping by on the rest stop is also a interesting thing for me...to me, all this are precious journey/travel/holiday...

YW: (I want to go)Africa!?

Cap: Let's laugh abt someting now...

YW: Omo! How...so old fashion~

Cap: Memories/Recall, a talk abt past works

Pic: 2001 Blue Mist

YW: During this time & Daemang's time, I didn't wear any make up...a time where I am confident without make up

Pic: 2001 Pure Heart

Pic: 2000 Kkogi

YW: (Now)I need to use make up already...

Pic: 2001 KBS Drama Awards

YW: Omo! How....so old fashion & nerdy

Pic: 2001 TCOMC

YW: (TCOMC)is a film filled with confidence & warmth...

Pic: 2007 May 18

YW: Now I am filming "Beanpaste", is a movie abt beanpaste...because of the script, I am always doing chores & cleaning...

YW: My 3rd precious item, volunteering work that make feel more happiness

YW: To tell the truth, this is the 1st time I've experience volunteering, to me its very precious...it feels more like the people are helping me instead of me helping them

Cap: Last year, Nov 2008 Vietnam, Halong, having special fate with YW, an important child "Tu Ang"

Cap: Tears that came during farewell

Pic: Footage from Vietnam

YW: This is not the end...pls continue...continue to support & help...Why did I cry until like that...

YW: To me, it is a experience of remembrance...a key to opening up a new world...

Cap: Other precious items

YW: No matter what kind of criticism others say, the family that is always there to hug me...the family that made me

Cap: Eldest daughter Lee Yo Won

YW: Don't think I've ever really said "I love you" to my parents...always been giving the impression of being a clam & stubborn daughter...but that's not what my heart is (full of love for her parents)

Cap: Tell your parents' "I love you"

YW: Mum, Dad, although I have not always showed my best, bt you have always put me on the most important place, i love you~

YW: After finishing the interview, it brings a mood that brings back memories

Cap: A beautiful actress, Lee Yo Won

Guest lynn_9344

...some more...

im87tc.jpg

r9on6o.jpg

...behind the photos...

credit:dcinside

KBS Star Zoom-In interview Eng translation (I tried my best :P )

YW: Hello everyone, I am Lee Yo Won. Now let's start by reviewing my three precious items, so stay tune!

Cap: The star of our 2nd story, an actress like spring, Lee Yo Won

YW: The 1st precious item, unique in the world/one of a kind, my mp3

YW: On my 29th birthday, an age that means a lot to me...giving me such a thoughful gift, meant a lot to me...

Cap: The precious love that fans gave last year

Cap: Do you practise singing new songs in KTV?

YW: Yes...will feel like singing, as I listen to the songs I will have the thought to try to sing

Cap: Songs that you listen to recently?

YW: This topic make me feel like I am getting older...new songs that I like...don't think I have any songs that I dislike

Cap: Your fav song?

YW: Seo Taiji's MOAI, listening to this song, singing this song, makes me feel like going travelling. Is a pleasureful song

YW: The 2nd precious item, my special holiday/travel

Cap: Holiday like leaving temporarily

YW: It's something necessary, it's a must. Going to travel/for holiday is like taking vitamins

Cap: Special holiday

YW: Although I dislike taking long rides & going for long journey, but don't know since when, I start liking those tempting 2days 1 night trips...travelling on the highway, stopping by on the rest stop is also a interesting thing for me...to me, all this are precious journey/travel/holiday...

YW: (I want to go)Africa!?

Cap: Let's laugh abt someting now...

YW: Omo! How...so old fashion~

Cap: Memories/Recall, a talk abt past works

Pic: 2001 Blue Mist

YW: During this time & Daemang's time, I didn't wear any make up...a time where I am confident without make up

Pic: 2001 Pure Heart

Pic: 2000 Kkogi

YW: (Now)I need to use make up already...

Pic: 2001 KBS Drama Awards

YW: Omo! How....so old fashion & nerdy

Pic: 2001 TCOMC

YW: (TCOMC)is a film filled with confidence & warmth...

Pic: 2007 May 18

YW: Now I am filming "Beanpaste", is a movie abt beanpaste...because of the script, I am always doing chores & cleaning...

YW: My 3rd precious item, volunteering work that make feel more happiness

YW: To tell the truth, this is the 1st time I've experience volunteering, to me its very precious...it feels more like the people are helping me instead of me helping them

Cap: Last year, Nov 2008 Vietnam, Halong, having special fate with YW, an important child "Tu Ang"

Cap: Tears that came during farewell

Pic: Footage from Vietnam

YW: This is not the end...pls continue...continue to support & help...Why did I cry until like that...

YW: To me, it is a experience of remembrance...a key to opening up a new world...

Cap: Other precious items

YW: No matter what kind of criticism others say, the family that is always there to hug me...the family that made me

Cap: Eldest daughter Lee Yo Won

YW: Don't think I've ever really said "I love you" to my parents...always been giving the impression of being a clam & stubborn daughter...but that's not what my heart is (full of love for her parents)

Cap: Tell your parents' "I love you"

YW: Mum, Dad, although I have not always showed my best, bt you have always put me on the most important place, i love you~

YW: After finishing the interview, it brings a mood that brings back memories

Cap: A beautiful actress, Lee Yo Won

Thanks for the translation,fatlouie85. Can I ask where is the video for this?

Oh I think I have seen it before...I gotta go check again. thanks

Guest fatlouie85

Did she win an award for her role in Surprise Party too? How many awards does she have now? She looked so young when she was a teenager, after that except for her hairstyle I think she haven't changed at all.

Nope she didn't win an award 4 Surprise Party :( Bt its one of the movie that I like her in haha

Hmm...so far wat I noe is she has 17 awards....1st one will b the Best Model Award in the Talent Comp that start her career in showbiz...den as followed

2001 KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (4 Blue Mist i think....)

(2001) 9th Spring History Film Festival: Best Actress (film, should b for TCOMC)

2001 Baeksang Awards: Best New Female Actress (Film, TCOMC)

(2001) 22nd Blue Dragon Awards: Best New Female Actress (TCOMC)

2002 SBS Drama Awards: Newstar Award

2005 SBS Drama Awards: Best Special Project Female Actress, Top 10 Award

2007 SBS Drama Awards: Best Female Top Excellence Award, Most Popular Award, Top 10 Award, Best Couple (wif LBS)

2009 Best Camera Face

2009 Grimme Awards: Best Actress

2009: 5th Asia Model Festival Award: Best Actress in Drama

2009 MBC Drama Awards: Best Female Top Excellence Award, Best Couple (wif KNG)

Oh & she started modeling in 1997, which make her 17/18 :)

Guest fatlouie85

her honeymoon pics :) What I know is after getting married in Jan 03, she has to finished filming 4 Daemang 4 1wk & after that she went Bali 4 a short holiday & photoshoot...after coming back to Korea, they den went to Europe 4 a month of backpack honeymoon holiday :) Ahh...so nice...

33c90df.jpg

fao2h0.jpg

2n99r8m.jpg

so many pictures..!!! i wan't to comment one by one, but my connection is bad... it takes time to load images. HAHAHAHA.. Poor me :P

again, i will take a look at them one by one, little by little,,,LOL

fatlouie85, what videos did you translete? may i have it? plis post the link... much thanx!!! :)

so many pictures..!!! i wan't to comment one by one, but my connection is bad... it takes time to load images. HAHAHAHA.. Poor me :P

again, i will take a look at them one by one, little by little,,,LOL

fatlouie85, what videos did you translete? may i have it? plis post the link... much thanx!!! :)

Guest fatlouie85

Here's the link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Ih5_ca4dw

Just want to share these video from surgeonduckman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iD9ruNMVFE

I think this is her husband driving the car...

Thanks 4 the vids! Bt the guy is not the husband ;) tt's one of her personal assistants....dis film during Bad Love, she was on a break an Infinity Challenge team (1 of Korea's variety shows) happened to pass by, they were looking 4 KSW actually lol

Guest lynn_9344

Here's the link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Ih5_ca4dw

Thanks 4 the vids! Bt the guy is not the husband ;) tt's one of her personal assistants....dis film during Bad Love, she was on a break an Infinity Challenge team (1 of Korea's variety shows) happened to pass by, they were looking 4 KSW actually lol

Thanks for clarifying...hahahaha...I'll edit it...thanks again.I love Infinity challenge too..