I just post about her fashion, not necessary having the same figure like Yowon.  Hers is gifted.  I don't really know Korean.  There's translation online, so that's how I read.

@Lilac Escarlata

Did the stepmom have the same illness like the chairman?

• Like 1

ok... later tonight i try catch up. epi 10. No way Won Bon can recover from that blast. probably blind now.with his internal organs  in permanent state of damage. They did not mention his other important part if it still works. I dont think I agree with their methods on what  they are doing. Miki could have been a collateral damage by accidentally drinking that poison laced ice cubes. I dont think I can live with something like that in my conscience. Thank God I am just a nobody in a non entity country. LWY looks good because she tall and thin. Qualities needed in modelling clothes..But regular people can look good too, I have talent in seeing what is good in other people.

That hat LYW is wearing is not to block the suns rays. That hat behaves like a winter bonnet to keep the head warm. I seen snow until  epi 9 so that at least 0 degrees celsius to maintain the snow and prevent it from melting. LWY wears hats to keep herself warm.

On 6/21/2019 at 2:25 AM, QSD said:

@Lilac Escarlata

Did the stepmom have the same illness like the chairman?

Nope, it's just that both conditions has the same symptoms like forgetfulness. But alzheimer's and dementia aren't the same. As I remember, chairman's illness had something to do with his brain tumor that's why sometimes it shows the symptoms of Alzheimer's. I'm not sure what's the cause but the stepmom diagnosed with dementia.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish I can sometime get out of this bookclub format and just directly talk to members at the end of each day and see how they are doing.What we have is you watch a drama then give insight and then wait for others give their views as well sort of format.

Yes, cinematography in DD is superb. That's one of the things I love in the show aside from LYW, Fujin, the relationship between YJ and her nanny, and Hiroshi-YJ.

My fav cinematography images in DD. (I also love the background music here and the serene setting.) :D

65005528_124117732145629_273373363579335

65059221_124117668812302_847533423879362

64825819_124117615478974_551462552716548

64929249_124117528812316_499717101555443

65006787_124117465478989_576809115812311

• Like 2

Did you like the scene Fukuda daydreaming of YJ in latest ep?  I love it.  I wish when he sleeps he has a dream of her too.  Probably not possible now that she pointed a gun at him.

Are you done with EOG already?

• Like 1

While other celebrity married couples thinking about ending their marriage when their relationship becomes rocky, it's nice to know that there are some couples who knows how to handle their married life maturely when they are facing challenges and problems.

One of the news headlines today is the famous Song-Song couple filed for divorce. They tied the knot in 2017 and now, they are splitting up. Surely, the news broke the heart of their fans around the world. On the other hand, the queen(LYW) and Mr. Park are still happily married for almost 16years. There's a saying that goes something like: "When a wife has a good husband it's easily seen in her face." and "Behind every great wife, is an encouraging husband (and vice versa.)" We see how beautiful, happy and successful she is. Thanks to Mr. Park for supporting and encouraging her. ^_^

• Sad 1