67567ecfly1g3wcathmr7j20l70xskbg.jpg

006ASebLly1g3we0ixuc3j30qa15gkip.jpg006ASebLly1g3we0kwcoaj30hr12i75o.jpg

The fans got some more pics of her on the street and when going back to her hotel.  Lucky fans if they found her by chance.  Although I haven't seen Her Majesty in person, at least I saw her in my dream.  So that’s consolation.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

For QSD: I search for oriental movies randomly and stumble on LYW in her Miss Temper drama. I notice her immediately since I have this ESP when it comes to beautiful women. I finished the drama and since I couldn't get enough of her yet. I looked her up and at that time, her movie, "NUMBERS"  was on the internet for free so I watched that as well. That was quite a while ago so I forgot about her and then while shopping for dramas to watch,    I see LWY once again. I don't know her name but I remember faces, so thats how I came to be watching DD. I have not yet watched the rest of epi 6 of DD because Im so tired at the end of the day that I have trouble breathing. I just read the comments here because it makes me feel better. I hope I don't get ejected from the forum.

• Insightful 1

That cahier snow flake coat cost 965 US dollars. What  LWY was wearing. Wow that's a fabulous amount. I bought this mark and spencer made in Vietnam, regular cut suit which is my urban survival gear I keep in my closet and it cost me about 200 US dollars. That is the most expensive piece of clothing that I ever wear.  I beginning to see that women are more expensive to dress.

b746150e5bef88b54d50dc1f7fd760f4.jpg13533260_16009111_1000.jpg

973253790_1906_0521_yw_03.jpg

LVIR Embroidery Logo T-shirt Ivory – 94 USD

Chloé Floral Asymmetric Skirt – 1,529 USD

Regarding to the fans seeing Yowon in Shanghai, I think they know her coming to that restaurant so they can meet her.  I “read” something saying the fans are polite and restrained sitting in a restaurant eating.  No one sneaking out taking pics of her.  She spent 2 hours plus there eating and drinking.  There’re about 20 people taking photo with her and got her autograph. They asked her to have a live IG and FM. 

Wish Avalon2046 or May can translate.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

you're a clothes detective. that could have been just a pink scarf or its part of the jacket sewn into it.. here in our country most women are short but way  lot curvier. they woulnt look as good as the taller models when wearing layered clothes but are smashing in angle shots especially the younger ones. I'm a connoisseur so I have a more balanced taste.

b53fd4fbly1g3vvlvj8tdj20eo0qogmy.jpg

006QiA3Aly1g3w8lfkmjxj30u014040t.jpg

8aa68700ly1g3xo4gs9nnj20qo0y576m.jpg

The map is where the fans coming from across the country to see her.  There’s also one from Europe.  So about 44 fans came to show their love for her.  She’s nice to let them coming in her presence while on vacation.  She also knows how much they adore her.  Let just say they love each other, such sweet celebrity and fans.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

is that LYW? she looks totally different. could be a cousin or a doppelganger. Her hair is alive since it changes. her nose seem different. and why put an office suit jacket in a jogging pants? She can pull it off because she beautiful but its a red flag. go to disco you something discolike and in the office you formal attire. it looks like she worked out in the gym and went straight to the office.

I wish I could go to mainland China also. Ordinary Filipinos never get to go to China because our counrty used to be an amercan puppet but it thing are run more rationally now. How come I never seen LYW wearing a swimming suit in a beach setting modelling outdoor summer outfits. maybe you can look for that and post it. Lot of fans may be looking for a swim attire so it could be useful information  for abbey 13 as well.