Quantcast

2 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Yeah, Kim Nam Gil all the way!

Please grant our wish... LYW & KNG pairing again. Is it too much to ask? :rolleyes:

If not KNG, is Go Soo too much to ask for? :rolleyes: 

I'm weird, so I like their intense & sexual frustrated relationship in EOG more than lovey-dovey romance relationship :sweatingbullets:

Jo In Sung looks freaking handsome, but I haven't seen his acting yet... 

• Like 1

You guys remember Yeomjong in QSD? bet all Bidoek shippers wanna chop his head... 

Recently, KNG and the actor playing Yeomjong reunited in the drama named "live up to your name". 

There is a conversation I found in twitter and can't help thinking abt their relationship in QSD

IQD7dLAO_o.jpg

bcGKKHWJ_o.jpg

Twitter 

Poor Bidam, he still holds that grudge after moving to another drama :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 hours ago, QSD said:

I don't really have a specific choice.  If the actor is both good looking and tall then that is perfect.  However, I do have one actor in mind who matching so well with her is... Jo In Sung.  I find him handsome, manly, charismatic, and tall.  They look great together in Prelin endorsment.

60962637_115352569688812_844534600833381

(Prelin)

Jo In Sung is one of my fav actors. His height is perfect for LYW plus he's a great actor. Yep, he's handsome and manly. Yeah, I think they can create a good chemistry.

• Like 2

Just finished epi. 3 of Different Dreams. Everybody is wearing bespoke suits and this is in Korea and then China. and it's just the turn of the 19th century. The story seems slow and the lead actress is never messed up. I remember her other role before where she is an executive in a company and she paired with this guy who develops cosmetics and she knows judo in that drama. They always put her in those roles like this drama. She is always powerful and elegant in all her roles. I like to see thing get out of hand and get her out of that mould.

5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

You guys remember Yeomjong in QSD? bet all Bidoek shippers wanna chop his head... 

He's also Lee Yo-won's step brother in Empire of Gold. Every time I see him my blood boils. :lol:

• LOL 1

44 minutes ago, dondon binay said:

I remember her other role before where she is an executive in a company and she paired with this guy who develops cosmetics and she knows judo in that drama.

As Ok Da-jeong in Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi (My Horrible Boss) :)

• Thanks 1

I'm weird, so I like their intense & sexual frustrated relationship in EOG more than lovey-dovey romance relationship :sweatingbullets:

:sweat_smile:

Jo In Sung looks freaking handsome, but I haven't seen his acting yet... 

Try to watch "It's Okay That's Love." I love his acting here. Don't worry it's not all about romance :lol: I love the psychological genre of this drama. Aside from spy, detective, mystery genres, I love psychological genre, too.

4 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

He's also Lee Yo-won's step brother in Empire of Gold. Every time I see him my blood boils. :lol:

I think you meant her bro, not step bro.

A lot of characters in EOG could shoot your blood pressure thru the roof.  Among Jang Tae Joon, step mom, her cousin and bro, which one irritated you the most?

• Thanks 1

This is for Lilac Escarlata: Yes I remember the title of the drama its miss temper. Your right. You know your Korean drama. I watched that drama from end to end. This lead actress is of the classy elegant sterile genre. I wish they have more of Kim Ki Duk type of Korean movie using these kinds of classy actresses. I'll watch epi. 4 of different Dreams maybe tomorrow. I get why the women viewers are fascinated by the lead actors. They are all wearing nice fitting suits that seem hard to believe. Maybe the Japanese during that time were wearing suits but Korean rebels and Chinese henchmen in the 19th century might be a stretch of the truth. That lead actor Fukada his name I think. I seen him around. In Tamra Island drama, he fell in love with this diver girl from jeju island but theres this other guy a foreigner beat him to his lady. Same with this drama. He is going to lose to the bad boy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Not that I have seen Tamra Island but I thought he was the lead in there?  Poor him for losing the girl.

So much competitions in the entertainment industry for actors/actresses.  I think the actor Fukuda has the looks and is tall, he just doesn't have a break to get a girl in dramas anymore.  Wish him luck in the future.

• Insightful 1

9 hours ago, QSD said:

A lot of characters in EOG could shoot your blood pressure thru the roof.  Among Jang Tae Joon, step mom, her cousin and bro, which one irritated you the most?

Thank you for your correction :)

I'm only on ep5 of EOG. So far, her older brother is the one who irritated me the most.

9 hours ago, dondon binay said:

This is for Lilac Escarlata: Yes I remember the title of the drama its miss temper. Your right. You know your Korean drama. I watched that drama from end to end. This lead actress is of the classy elegant sterile genre. I wish they have more of Kim Ki Duk type of Korean movie using these kinds of classy actresses. I'll watch epi. 4 of different Dreams maybe tomorrow. I get why the women viewers are fascinated by the lead actors. They are all wearing nice fitting suits that seem hard to believe. Maybe the Japanese during that time were wearing suits but Korean rebels and Chinese henchmen in the 19th century might be a stretch of the truth. That lead actor Fukada his name I think. I seen him around. In Tamra Island drama, he fell in love with this diver girl from jeju island but theres this other guy a foreigner beat him to his lady. Same with this drama. He is going to lose to the bad boy.

Ms. Temper is one of my most fav dramas of her. You should also try her other dramas. I highly recommend Queen Seondeok, 49 Days, Avengers Social Club, Surgeon Bong Dal-hee and Night Light :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, dondon binay said:

Just finished epi. 3 of Different Dreams. Everybody is wearing bespoke suits and this is in Korea and then China. and it's just the turn of the 19th century. The story seems slow and the lead actress is never messed up. I remember her other role before where she is an executive in a company and she paired with this guy who develops cosmetics and she knows judo in that drama. They always put her in those roles like this drama. She is always powerful and elegant in all her roles. I like to see thing get out of hand and get her out of that mould.

Yeah, some fan in twitter said DD looks a bit too modern because of actors' splendid outfits. But I guess it's because Joeson (Korea), Japan and China were already influenced a lot by Western and their culture at that time. 

Perhaps, you may want to try her movie "Perfect Number". She plays a miserable and helpless woman there. Plus the movie is good, both story-line and acting. It's one of my fav among LYW's movies. 

Recently, she has been playing roles of powerful,  cold, smart, elegant and rich ladies. Korean producers must see her image suitable for these roles. Did you watch Avenger social club? she's also an elegant and freaking rich heiress there, however, her personality is not cold, but silly and funny to watch. 

• Insightful 1

10 hours ago, QSD said:

I thought I was in peace with EOG and its characters. But I was deadly wrong... :sweatingbullets: recently, I re-watched, and my blood boiled again every now and then in every single episode.  So, I must pause watching. Not good for health! 

26 minutes ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

I'm only on ep5 of EOG. So far, her older brother is the one who irritated me the most.

haha, that actor played really well in QSD. My older sis is one of the nicest ppl in the world for me, she doesn't really dislike or hate anyone, but when watching QSD with me, she commented here and there "someone, please cut this man's neck !" -_-

At the time EOG was airing, he hadn't done anything yet, but I already disliked him to the core. And he didn't "disappoint" me by proving he was in EOG to put me in fault mood :sweatingbullets: I'm not sure if I should compliment his acting skills or continue my dislike to him.

• Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Thank you for your correction :)

Ms. Temper is one of my most fav dramas of her. You should also try her other dramas. I highly recommend Queen Seondeok, 49 Days, Avengers Social Club, Surgeon Bong Dal-hee and Night Light :)

Oh I didn't know you haven't done EOG yet.  OK, continue watching and have your blood pressure check every once and then.

8 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I thought I was in peace with EOG and its characters. But I was deadly wrong... :sweatingbullets: recently, I re-watched, and my blood boiled again every now and then in every single episode.  So, I must pause watching. Not good for health! 

haha, that actor played really well in QSD. At the time EOG was airing, he hadn't done anything yet, but I already disliked him to the core. And he didn't disappoint me that he was in EOG to put me in fault mood :sweatingbullets: I'm not sure if I should compliment his acting skills or continue my dislike to him.

What?!  How can you be at peace at such characters?  They are bunch of insidious peeps.

• Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, QSD said:

What?!  How can you be at peace at such characters?  They are bunch of insidious peeps.

I'm the type who always try to put everything in peace... Just give me time to forgive and forget, then all is good. But not with EOG, I guess, haha. 

Still from DD

aPZWRtMC_o.jpg

FB

In historic-vibe scene like this, their outfit is indeed too modern. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Since the drama is taking place in the 1930s and was influenced by the Western world, so I made a search for it.  You guys see much differences?

1930s-fashion-men-45-best-fashion-1930s-

814-best-hats-with-swag-images-on-pinter50-best-1940-s-men-s-clothing-images-on-

Link

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Response to Vaiduakhu, Lilac Escarlata and QSD: I saw Perfect numbers already. I forget if its a movie or a drama. I think its a movie only. Her degenerate boyfriend tried to something inappropriate to her daughter or younger sister... I forget and she kills him and this semi-pervert neighbour next door helps them get away by hiding the body under a rock beneath the ocean. They made this alibi that they watch a comedy movie but the CCTV camera caught their expressions as distraught while all other viewers were smiling. That really got my attention. So Different Dreams do have some historical basis because Jeoson China and Japan were influenced by the west. I knew Japan was modern even before but Korea and China were poor, to say the least. Even in the Phillippines the rich who travel to Europe even in the 18th century were dressed this way but the ordinary people were horribly attired. About Fukada, I think the directors see him as a perfect leading man that's why they always make him lose to a protagonist like this movie case in point.

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Oh I didn't know you haven't done EOG yet.  OK, continue watching and have your blood pressure check every once and then.

I need to take metoprolol and amlodipine before watching EOG.

• LOL 1