Yoo Ji Tae And Lee Yo Won Fight For Their Lives In Brutal Interrogation Scene In “Different Dreams”

Yoo Ji Tae And Lee Yo Won Fight For Their Lives In Brutal Interrogation Scene In “Different Dreams”

May 11, 2019
by C. Hong

MBC drama “Different Dreams” has released stills of a perilous scene involving Yoo Ji Taeand Lee Yo Won.

“Different Dreams” is a historical spy drama set in the 1930s during the Japanese occupation of Korea. The drama tells the story of the fight for Korean independence, led by real historical figure Kim Won Bong (Yoo Ji Tae), the leader of a secret organization called the Heroic Corps. Lee Yo Won plays Lee Young Jin, a surgeon and a spy for the resistance.

In the recent stills, both Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Yo Won’s characters have been captured by Doo Wol Sung (played by Kim Bup Rae). Lee Yo Won appears to be unhurt, but she is surrounded by thugs dressed in black. Yoo Ji Tae, however, is covered in blood and appears to have been roughed up by his captors.

lee-yo-won-different-dreams.jpg

Part of “Different Dreams” is set in Shanghai, where many of the Korean independence movement leaders operated in secret from the Japanese colonial government. In the drama, Kim Bup Rae’s character, Doo Wol Sung, is the leader of a secret society and gang in China.

kim-pub-lae-yoo-ji-tae-different-dreams.

The director of “Different Dreams,” Yoon Sang Ho, stated, “There will be lots of charismatic action [in the upcoming episode] as Yoo Ji Tae fights to rescue Lee Yo Won from danger. You can also look forward to a plot twist that was hidden in the scenes we have seen so far.”

Source (1)

Source (2)

• Thanks 3

Finally, I was able to caught up with last week's episodes. It had been a long and tired week for me... -_-

Probably because I have watched many movies/series in spy or detective genre, the first 4 episodes were a bit slow for me... but same feeling as you guys, the twist is brilliant. I hadn't expected it. LYJ's acting is awesome. Esther, KWB who is having underground life and Fuduka _ the prosecutor with great instinct are all fooled by her :lol: If only they didn't reveal her real identity this early, I would love to see her playing around Fuduka and KWB with her innocent and coward image. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Finally, I was able to caught up with last week's episodes. It had been a long and tired week for me... -_-

Probably because I have watched many movies/series in spy or detective genre, the first 4 episodes were a bit slow for me... but same feeling as you guys, the twist is brilliant. I hadn't expected it. LYJ's acting is awesome. Esther, KWB who is having underground life and Fukuda _ the prosecutor with great instinct are all fooled by her :lol: If only they didn't reveal her real identity this early, I would love to see her playing around Fuduka and KWB with her innocent and coward image. 

We're also fooled by her :lol:

• LOL 2

On 5/11/2019 at 11:45 PM, Lilac Escarlata said:

We're also fooled by her :lol:

Yeah, I thought it would take time for KWB to convince her into her heroic team. 

I just remember I joked before the drama is aired that I ship LYJ as "free bird" in DD (not Fujin nor Bojin), and in the drama, her code is Blue Bird. I predicted it, haha. :D 

• Like 1

Saw the trailer of LYW's drama... missed her so much! She is one of my fav Korean actress, the other being Park MY. I still cant get over the ending of QSD, and now that KNG is back in the media, love that LYW is also bk in dramaland :)

Is there any thread on 'Different Dreams' yet...?

• Like 1

@QSD I thought the relationship of Fujin would be deeper, like they are best friends and grow up together. Yes, they look cute together and she smiles more when with him too but still i think i love Bojin more.

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Is there any thread on 'Different Dreams' yet...?

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 10:55 AM, QSD said:

@Rabbit Fence

Are you still on Bojin ship?

How about @ozge & @Lilac Escarlata , still sticking to Fujin yacht? 

Bojin 15%

Fujin 85%

I feel more comfortable on FuJin yacht, even though it might sink anytime from now, I still prefer those moments of Fukuda and Young Jin. When Fukuda speaks, his words are poetic, gentle and sweet. YJ can't help but smile. :wub:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Bojin 15%

Fujin 85%

I feel more comfortable on FuJin yacht, even though it might sink anytime from now, I still prefer those moments of Fukuda and Young Jin. When Fukuda speaks, his words are poetic, gentle and sweet. YJ can't help but smile. :wub:

Here you go, poetic and smooth Fukuda :wub:

TKYC2LIk_o.jpg&key=81481ada3adb923a14a60

bVXL5zAq_o.jpg&key=c08d6a39c50d7b661178d

id4kZxbT_o.jpg&key=00a173d38bc00bd51babfU4ouzVoh_o.jpg&key=1139d19eb4bd495f86992

Twitter 

• Like 3
  • Love 2