Guest Gongju968

I can not believe what happened !! The news is really shocking and sudden!!!

But I am very happy with this news
I was waiting for a drama, but I get the news about the birth of the first Prince of Queen TTTT

It's a great news despite everything.

Photo with her friend when was it ? I have a lot of questions 

I can not believe what happened !! The news is really shocking and sudden!!!

But I am very happy with this news
I was waiting for a drama, but I get the news about the birth of the first Prince of Queen TTTT

It's a great news despite everything.

Photo with her friend when was it ? I have a lot of questions 

Yes I was so shocked! I have many questions too. Like no one even knew she was pregnant?! I'm happy for her. But Now we definitely won't see her for another year or two. 

• Like 2

Guest rintintintin

Waaaahhh! Did i miss something here??? Hello there guys, been a long time since I'm away. I'm so happy that our queen give birth a boy. Finally, a prince in their family. I hope that our queen will go back to work cause I miss her. Enjoy caring ur son my dear queen. :)

Yes I was so shocked! I have many questions too. Like no one even knew she was pregnant?! I'm happy for her. But Now we definitely won't see her for another year or two. 

It is amazing that no one knew of her pregnancy.  She’s really private.  I want to see the prince badly. 

• Like 1

I know right. I guess they don't have to report it to the media if they don't want to but I think celebs usually do report it. I think this is so shocking because we didn't know she was pregnant and because it's so soon right after the second birth. What are the chances Erin will post pictures of her little bro? Except her Instagram isn't very personal account anymore. It's more a popular page where she posts pictures of random things (not personal) 

• Like 2

OMG did everyone see the new article?? LYW just gave birth to a baby boy! She got pregnant right after the second one was born and now is a mother of 3! Holy shizzzzz this is why she's been missing! 

​Yup, it must have been the reason why she's been missing in action.  This is the last public event that she appeared in Dec of last year.

waavxUg.jpg

• Like 1

I know right. I guess they don't have to report it to the media if they don't want to but I think celebs usually do report it. I think this is so shocking because we didn't know she was pregnant and because it's so soon right after the second birth. What are the chances Erin will post pictures of her little bro? Except her Instagram isn't very personal account anymore. It's more a popular page where she posts pictures of random things (not personal) 

I'm hoping Erin will answer our prayer soon.  She might post just like she did of her little sis.

• Like 1

Yes, celebs normally report of their pregnancy but Her Majesty is very different.   She must be even more ecstatic this time around for having a son finally and surprised everyone with the news.

• Like 2

I think it’s a bit karma that has bitten me in the butt… I was wishing her to not have a twin in 2013 when the news broke out.  Now I’ve to suffer more for the waiting of her comeback.  Forgive me Your Majesty! 

• Like 1

I'm hoping Erin will answer our prayer soon.  She might post just like she did of her little sis.

Yeah but then back then she actually posted personal pictures on her page. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll create an IG page for him like her little sis haha. 

• Like 2

I think it's good she's getting them all out of the way though. She is reaching that older age anyways. They say it's risky for women over 35 to give birth so it's good she's knocking them all out at 35 haha. Except we will have to bear another year or two of her absence 

• Like 3

Yeah but then back then she actually posted personal pictures on her page. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll create an IG page for him like her little sis haha. 

Yeah she could do that for her bro.  Let's the game begin of guessing his name.  We know his DOB this time so that’s really good.

• Like 2

I think it's good she's getting them all out of the way though. She is reaching that older age anyways. They say it's risky for women over 35 to give birth so it's good she's knocking them all out at 35 haha. Except we will have to bear another year or two of her absence 

As long as it’s the last time for her I can endure for another year of her absence this time.  Not that I have a choice.  Yes it’s not safe after 35 so no more please!

• Like 1

If the prince was born on May 17 then she was probably conceived in early August 2014.  Who could have thought she was 4 months pregnant in this photo shoot around in Dec.  She’s still wearing tight skirt here and looking elegant.

prelin_zpsraa01bul.jpg

• Like 2

Oh that is soooooooo amazing news, our country just celebrated the birth of Princess Charlotte and now we I mean us have to celebrate for her newborn Prince hahahaha.. I guess she loves watching babies show in Korea like kbs superman returns and sbs oh my baby, that's why she became interested in having 2 right away hahahaha... I think I saw her baby bump in spring prelin photoshoot where she was wearing a blue coat... :w00t: 

Edited by chiroohayou
  • Like 3