etlc said: Long time no see, everyone! Some thoughts to share here.

First, a welcome to the newcomers >:D< having new people to converse with does liven up the thread.

Second, on QSD'S comment that actors/actresses get about 4 - 5 hours of sleep when filming, that applies to the entertainment industry in Taiwan only. The Taiwanese actress Sonia Sui mentioned in an interview when in Singapore that 4 hours is her average sleeping time when she's filming.

For Korean artistes, sadly 1 to 2 hours of sleeping time every day is more like it because their industry operates on the live shoot schedule, where every day during the filming schedule is a mad rush to produce enough content to put on air when the TV slot arrives the next week or following day. For this reason I can understand if LYW is not so keen to take up a new drama, because the opportunity cost is high. All those hours spent toiling on the studio set could have been spent with her cute and lovely babies (big and small ones)! So if she has to return to making a drama, it had better be a good one!

Thirdly, soompi does give me problems. I couldn't posy my comments as replies to other people, hence my comments gathered into one posting here. And on my tablet, I just so much as type a letter jn the comments box and the screen will jump away.

Lastly, a very happy birthday to LYW!

nikachan2008 said: etlc said: Long time no see, everyone! Some thoughts to share here.

First, a welcome to the newcomers >:D< having new people to converse with does liven up the thread.

Second, on QSD'S comment that actors/actresses get about 4 - 5 hours of sleep when filming, that applies to the entertainment industry in Taiwan only. The Taiwanese actress Sonia Sui mentioned in an interview when in Singapore that 4 hours is her average sleeping time when she's filming.

For Korean artistes, sadly 1 to 2 hours of sleeping time every day is more like it because their industry operates on the live shoot schedule, where every day during the filming schedule is a mad rush to produce enough content to put on air when the TV slot arrives the next week or following day. For this reason I can understand if LYW is not so keen to take up a new drama, because the opportunity cost is high. All those hours spent toiling on the studio set could have been spent with her cute and lovely babies (big and small ones)! So if she has to return to making a drama, it had better be a good one!

Thirdly, soompi does give me problems. I couldn't posy my comments as replies to other people, hence my comments gathered into one posting here. And on my tablet, I just so much as type a letter jn the comments box and the screen will jump away.

LYW13 said: I mean besides JIW, she's acted with a lot of older actors, she hasn't acted out love lines with younger actors like most dramas these days. So for a guy in his 30s, I think I would like to see her with Jo In Sung. Or maybe even Hyun Bin even though his most recent drama was a big disappointment. 

Jo In Sung is a very good actor in my opinion. That Winter the Wind Blows was okay in general as a drama but I feel like people wouldn't like him as much if that's the first drama of his that they watch. But I suggest his latest drama It's Okay, That's Love, I totally recommend it! It's definitely one of my favorite dramas now (I think the second half of the drama was better than first half) and his acting was great (especially because his character had schizophrenia). 

nikachan2008 said: LYW13 said: I mean besides JIW, she's acted with a lot of older actors, she hasn't acted out love lines with younger actors like most dramas these days. So for a guy in his 30s, I think I would like to see her with Jo In Sung. Or maybe even Hyun Bin even though his most recent drama was a big disappointment. 

LYW13 said: nikachan2008 said: etlc said: Long time no see, everyone! Some thoughts to share here.

LYW13 said: nikachan2008 said: LYW13 said: I mean besides JIW, she's acted with a lot of older actors, she hasn't acted out love lines with younger actors like most dramas these days. So for a guy in his 30s, I think I would like to see her with Jo In Sung. Or maybe even Hyun Bin even though his most recent drama was a big disappointment. 

LYW13 said: Yes the filming schedule and plus I feel so bad for them during winter. Korean dramas/movies are one of the rare ones where sometimes you would see their breath even when they're indoors. Filming in those conditions I would never be able to do it so props to everyone in the entertainment industry! 
And yes nice to know that I'm not the only one having these technical problems. On my tablet, the keyboard doesn't even show up whenever I want to post a comment or the error page shows ups.
Baby #2 will be 1 year old in May so maybe LYW will consider coming back after that? Crossing fingers :D 

Hi,
Sorry, I forgot her birthday, and some one just reminded me... ok... Belated happy birthday to my Bong Dal Hee! 
ib1ooakHAdBsro.png

Cre: KST-VN
Hope to see her soon, in any kind: drama, movie, photo-shoot... bring any ON! Take care everyone! :)