Guest lynn_9344

This is from homura@QSD thread: LYW will travel with family to the Philippines.

I hope she will watch SINULOG festival this Jan 17. Many local and international stars come here to watch it,even hollywood stars. What a coincidence also bec QSD just premiered last Monday. I hope I can bump into her if she will watch the festival. That would be a great post-christmas gift hahahaha.

I just want to share this to you all. It's a beautiful piano piece and when I heard this, I found it hauntingly beautiful...very sad but beautiful

Guest lynn_9344

So no news yet about when is her new movie Bean Paste be shown? Have to check who is that LDW... don't know him at all.

Keep sharing...

Did you see parts of the drama Pure Heart? LDW is there too,the one with the blond hair , I think. He plays the friend of Yowon's brother in the drama. Also check out drama series Partners. I think he and Yowon are good friends, they were into 2 dramas before.

Guest nainaitok

ah to be honest I have seen LYW movie and series, but I don´t remember them until I watch Surgeon bong dal Hee.

She is a great actress, and the fascinating thing is she doesn´t try to sell of gossips or do a controversy thing to make people recognize her hard work !

I just want to share this to you all. It's a beautiful piano piece and when I heard this, I found it hauntingly beautiful...very sad but beautiful

The music fits very well to Queen Seondeok photo on the video...nice piece or composition... what's the message of the song, do you know?

Thanks, have to see Pure Heart again to check on LDW. There are two dramas that are showing now in my cable that has LYW on it, one is Bad Love & the other one is Tough Guy's Love. They are showing 3x a week but I couldn't just follow them, I always forget them...sigh!!!  Anyway, in Tough Guy's Love...one of the lead star there was the brother of LYW in Pure Heart...mmm...again don't know his name...hahaha! but I like him...I think he's handsome.

ah to be honest I have seen LYW movie and series, but I don´t remember them until I watch Surgeon bong dal Hee.

She is a great actress, and the fascinating thing is she doesn´t try to sell of gossips or do a controversy thing to make people recognize her hard work !

Yes, I think she is really a nice person & very friendly, could see it in her interviews & other videos. I really want to know more about her. I am re-watching Daemang at the moment to get over my QSD withdrawal. Check out dramaclick for those who want to see it too.

Here's a video of Daemang posted by blueyowon on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQWbnlWQbSU

I like LYW's character there, very modest, warm & tender. BTW, the Prince there is good looking, does anyone know his name?

Also, check this out...it's LYW when she was young with her co-stars in one drama...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oli3CnQ0NFw

If you want to see the "different" image of LYW, watch "Blue Mist." There she become tomboyish & rebel girl in her early 20's that fall in love with almost 50's year old guy! :D

Btw that Prince guy is Jo Hyun-jae, he is main chara in SBS saeguk "Seo Dong Yo". He also in "Love Letter." In Daemang, did you realize that Seokpum QSD also in there as well? Still looks very young though haha. In Daemang, LYW chara is complex. She is noble daughter, kind & modest, but has firm resolution & strong will.

And did you realize until now, she's already stars in 3 historical dramas? Daemang, Fashion 70's, QSD. That's already quite a numbers. Maybe because her beauty is considered "classic" one.

Hi, found this video with Japanese translation... I thought I'd translate it into English & share it with you. I am not sure if the translation is one hundred percent correct but please bear with it. Also, it's about QSD, I thought it's OK to share it here since LYW is in it too. Anyway, enjoy...

Queen Seon Deok MBC interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cFMEj3RehU

Reporter: Among the beautiful ladies, there's only one guy, UTW. How do you feel about it?
GHJ: Happy..
Reporter: Why?
GHJ: For a long time, I aim for him to come to my side. However, he was not in my camp he was in Yowon's side.
Reporter: UTW's Queen faction will confront Mishil's faction.
GHJ: By some means I have to connect (marry) him to my side
(laughter)
Reporter: The drinking party probably will also be held separately.
LYW: I want to have a drinking party with Senior GHJ.
Everyone: Yeah...
GHJ: I appreciate that...
(laughter)
Reporter: Yowon & Yujin are twin. Are you alike?
LYW: No, we are not alike. YJ is more ladylike.
PYJ: Far from it!
(laughter)
LYW: I think I am similar to Senior GHJ. Somehow a candid person.
GHJ: Not at all! Not ladylike?
(laughter) Ladylike...
Reporter: Yoo Seung Ho is Yejin's son.
PYJ: Oh, I am very happy...
LYW: Usually, she would greet...good morning... good morning... However, to Seung Ho she would sound... oh, good morning...
(laughter)
PYJ: Because he is my son, the blood makes it. It is really pleasing... I'll be very happy if he is my son.
Reporter: Seung Ho... it's Mom...
Reporter: Any pressure when you confront with higher senior in the play?
LYW: Seeing them act I feel pressured.
Reporter: GHJ's charisma seems to dash out from the screen.
GHJ: Really..?
Reporter: UTW is the best-looking man in Shilla, right?
(I think in Korean the reporter used the word "prettiest-boy" that GHJ, LYW, & PYJ looked at each other & laughed).
UTW: It's shameful...
GHJ: He's blushing...
(laughter)
UTW: Well, I have become the best-looking man somehow. I have to borrow the power of the make-up and have to work very hard.
Reporter: what are the reasons that people must see QSD?
PYJ: Because we are in it...!
(laughter)
Reporter: Seriously...
UTW: It's for the old and young... To foreigners, please watch it too.
(laughter)
Reporter: Foreigners....please watch...!
UTW: QSD...fighting!!!

END

If you want to see the "different" image of LYW, watch "Blue Mist." There she become tomboyish & rebel girl in her early 20's that fall in love with almost 50's year old guy! :D

Btw that Prince guy is Jo Hyun-jae, he is main chara in SBS saeguk "Seo Dong Yo". He also in "Love Letter." In Daemang, did you realize that Seokpum QSD also in there as well? Still looks very young though haha. In Daemang, LYW chara is complex. She is noble daughter, kind & modest, but has firm resolution & strong will.

And did you realize until now, she's already stars in 3 historical dramas? Daemang, Fashion 70's, QSD. That's already quite a numbers. Maybe because her beauty is considered "classic" one.

Oh I see, that is why he was very familiar to me,.I've seen Seo Dong Yo but didn't remember he was the guy. I remember the girl though because she was also in the Queen of the Game. Yes, Seokpum is also in Daemang... & he was very young. Also one of Mishil's husband...the prime minister? He was the next King in Daemang after the first King died. LYW's father in Daemang was the merchant in Jumong. It was funny how he told her...How old are you now? I thought you would stop with your games (playing doctor) when you grew up...hahaha! The loving mother was the villain in Dae Jang Geum...I hated her there but love her in Daemang. It's amazing how these people were moving from one drama to another in different roles. Anyway, I find it so cool for LYW in Daemang to say boldly to the mother that she was the lover of her son...hahaha! I think it was one of the advantage of being noble...and I like her nanny...very loyal & loving to her.

Yes, I have seen some parts of Blue Mist. I think LYW is good at playing boyish & a little rebellious roles. She was a little boyish in Pure Heart too especially in the first few episodes before her father died. Love that scene when she & her mother were at the police station...I couldn't understand what they were saying but you can tell she doesn't want to be defeated in a fight ...hahaha! I could see it also in the movie AFRIKA... it's fun to watch LYW in these roles.

lynn_9344, now I know LDW. Is he also popular?

Yes, he's very popular. You can see in his Soompi thread, the pages already beyond 1000!

And yes, Daemang is like the base for almost all the casts. Many of them become more famous after that. Jang Hyuk, Son Ye-jin, even Jang Geun-suk (he's still very2 young there :P ).

Btw it's LYW news from homura in QSD thread:

LYW became the model of Korean Cosmetic brand "Ohui for women."

While KNG is already the model of "Ohui for men" recently.

Guest fatlouie85

Thank you again for the translations. The media & fans do like to pair them together...hahaha! But Lee Yo Won is happily married... I wish there is someone who could provide us a recent photo of her family. BTW, is Bidam not married? How about Yushin? Just wondering... I never been a fangirl so don't know about Korean actors & actresses much though I watch Korean dramas especially historical dramas.

Nope, KNG juz broke up with his gf of 1 yr...so he is v much available haha...UTW oso juz broke up with his gf of 2yrs, ard april last yr i think...his ex (Lee Young Jin) is oso a fren of LYW due to Afrika :huh: so he is oso v much available me think

lynn_9344, now I know LDW. Is he also popular?

Yah he is v popular...he gt notice after he star in My Girl...he has lots of fans in Japan too ;) Thanks for the interview tranlations :)

You 4gt one more, sis/bro :) the movie May 18...altho its a movie not a drama :P

Recent news of LYW:

'선덕여왕' 이요원이 목소리 기부 행렬에 동참했다. 이요원은 최근 MBC에브리원의 '해바라기' 내레이션을 자청, 어려운 이웃의 짐을 덜기에 나섰다.

6일 소속사 관계자에 따르면 MBC '선덕여왕' 종영 이후 미뤄왔던 스케줄만을 소화하면서 휴식을 취하고 있던 이요원은 기꺼이 '해바라기' 녹음을 위해 자리를 털고 나섰다.

이요원은 "넓고 행복한 세상에서 예쁜 아이들이나 어려운 이웃들이 밟게 웃으며 즐거운 나날을 보냈으면 한다"고 전했다는 후문. 이요원은 이후에도 다른 도네이션 프로그램이나 봉사활동으로 꾸준히 힘겨워 하는 사람을 도울 계획이다.

이요원은 2008년에도 tvN 'LOVE' 프로젝트에 참여, 베트남 하롱베이에서 수상가옥의 어려운 아이를 돕는 봉사활동에 참여한 바 있다.

한편 지난달 '선덕여왕'을 마친 이요원은 재충전을 취하며 현재 차기작을 고르고 있다.

(nate news, 7/1/10)

Chinese:

李瑤媛最近自願性的參加了MBC EVERY1頻道(MBC的有線頻道),做慈善節目"向日葵"的配音員,希望能為貧窮的人盡點心力

1月6日經紀公司說明,善德女王播畢後,正一邊消化著延後的日程,一邊休息的李瑤媛,很高興能為節目當配音員

她說,想要在這個廣大美好的世界上,能讓鄰近的貧窮孩子們,笑著度過每一天,她接著說,今後將不停地參加幫助他人的志工活動和有關的節目

李瑤媛曾在2008年參加TVN LOVE活動,到越南下龍灣做幫助孩子們的志工

另一方面,上個月善德女王結束後,李瑤媛再充電並在考慮著下部作品中

LYW volunteered in a charity show in MBC EVERT1 channel. She will b doing voice over in the charity show named "Sunflower (direct translation)", hoping to help the poor.

She is a currently doing whatever she push back/put on hold & resting now, according to her agency. & she is very happy to b in the show.

LYW said that in this beautiful world, she'll like to help the children of the poor to b able to live everyday happily. & in the future she doing more volunteering work & b in more charity shows.

She has once been on TVN LOVE project & went to Vietnam to help the children there :) @ the moment, besides resting, she is still looking over different scripts & choosing.

Cheers!

Oh yeah May 18, forget 'coz of movie haha. I'm afraid that she won't be participate in other series dramas this year. She's absent in 2006 & 2008 too, moreover with QSD being a long series.

Thx again fatlouie85 for the news :D

Guest fatlouie85

So no news yet about when is her new movie Bean Paste be shown?

It is scheduled for March premiering dis yr for now, subject to changes :)

Yes, he's very popular. You can see in his Soompi thread, the pages already beyond 1000!

And yes, Daemang is like the base for almost all the casts. Many of them become more famous after that. Jang Hyuk, Son Ye-jin, even Jang Geun-suk (he's still very2 young there :P ).

Btw it's LYW news from homura in QSD thread:

LYW became the model of Korean Cosmetic brand "Ohui for women."

While KNG is already the model of "Ohui for men" recently.

Yes, I know Son Ye-jin because I saw her also in Spotlight. I think she was good there too. And which one is Jang Geun-suk in Daemang? And which one is Lee Young Jin in AFRIKA? Oh, so many stars!!! So both KNG & UTW are available...mmm.

It is scheduled for March premiering dis yr for now, subject to changes :)

So, we will be able to watch it around April or May...hope they will also subed it.

And thanks very much for the latest news on LYW. Yes, I think she needs to rest. Hope she will chose a good script for her next project.

And which one is Jang Geun-suk in Daemang?

So, we will be able to watch it around April or May...hope they will also subed it.

And thanks very much for the latest news on LYW. Yes, I think she needs to rest. Hope she will chose a good script for her next project.

JGS become the young Han Jae-suk, Jang Hyuk brother :P

The funny thing is, KNG new movie also will be release in March haha, such a coincidence. I hope LYW will choose a long enough series like 24 or so episodes, not short 16 one.