Congratulations Lee Yo-won for winning Female Top Excellence & Best Couple with Kim Nam-gil. It's ok, don't be sad, in the future still many2 chances for you to win Daesang. Keep up your good work. Waiting for your next project.

Guest happyjh

Congratulations Lee Yo-won for winning Female Top Excellence & Best Couple with Kim Nam-gil. It's ok, don't be sad, in the future still many2 chances for you to win Daesang. Keep up your good work. Waiting for your next project.

She was not sad...she was just sick during the award show.

Guest lynn_9344

Finally, this thread is active again. Hope many more will post in this thread. I first like Lee yo won in Fashion 70's and love her in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and became a fan in the movie May 18. Queen Seon Deok is her best work and hope to see more of her. Can't wait to see her with Lee Dong-wook in Bean Paste.

By the way, here's the link wherein she won for Top Excellence Award in 2007 for Surgeon Bong Dal Hee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KiP2A0MBU

Wish I know what she said when she accepted her Top Excellence Award for QSD.

Guest happyjh

Sorry, didn't post this here earlier.

QUOTE (soulan @ Dec 31 2009, 12:23 PM) *

Guys! You can go check this link .. Its like a little summary on the awards about QSD or more about LYW .. biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt9kLLZKOhQ&feature=sub

Great video, thanks for the link. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS TO LEE YO WON!!! Winning 4 awards this year: Best Camera Face, Best Actress-Grimme Award, MBC Top Excellence Award & MBC Best Couple Award. They are more than enough to prove YOU'RE THE BEST!!! Thumbs up for you & looking forward to seeing your next projects. KEEP IT UP!!!

Guest happyjh

Finally, this thread is active again. Hope many more will post in this thread. I first like Lee yo won in Fashion 70's and love her in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and became a fan in the movie May 18. Queen Seon Deok is her best work and hope to see more of her. Can't wait to see her with Lee Dong-wook in Bean Paste.

By the way, here's the link wherein she won for Top Excellence Award in 2007 for Surgeon Bong Dal Hee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KiP2A0MBU

Hi, thank you so much for the link. It's my first time to see it & it's great to see LYW. Love her also in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee. I wish there's someone who could translate everything what she was saying, please... thanks.

Guest lynn_9344

Really, Kim Nam Gil was supposed to do Bean Paste? That's interesting. All I know is he wasn't sure if he would accept the role of Bidam bec he doesn't want to do something which was similar to his previous role. I'm glad that he chose QSD.

Guest fatlouie85

Hi, thank you so much for the link. It's my first time to see it & it's great to see LYW. Love her also in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee. I wish there's someone who could translate everything what she was saying, please... thanks.

Hihi :D

I can only translate her speech in sbs07awards, have to wait 4 mbc09 to have Chinese sub b4 I can translate :P Anyway, she said, "Thank you. Although I still have flaws in my acting in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, there are still many people that support & love the character Bong Dal Hee. & although the drama has already ended for almost a year & during that period till now, SBS has came out with lots of other great dramas, but the audience has never forgotten this drama & still continue to support it nevertheless, thank you very much for that." Then she went on to thank the director, PDs, scriptwriters, staff & crew, all of which really did a lot & had a hard time, her management agency, her friends that were with her for the past 3 months through thick & thin, her parents & her family that are watching the tv now.

Oh one of the funny things during the award show, when LYW & LBS gt the couple award, the MC asked whether she likes LBS's character in the drama, she said that the character although very fierce but has a lot of charm. Then the MC asked will she accept it if her daughter fall for a guy like that, she said she doesn't want. Lolz :lol:

Hope that helps :lol:

Just want to post the polling results for Popularity Awards:

24644683.jpg

It's sooooo close between 3 of females. Oh, I feel very sorry for LYW. I think Seo Woo gained popularity more from outside Kor. Tamra didn't successful in Kor, but popular in another countries.

That result proved, despite many bashing for LYW, she's still being loved by many people. Like in Fashion 70's & Bong Dal-hee (she get Popularity Award from that 2 dramas, 2005 & 2007). Maybe she can get it too in 2008 if she take part in any serial dramas.

Guest lynn_9344

I can only translate her speech in sbs07awards, have to wait 4 mbc09 to have Chinese sub b4 I can translate :P Anyway, she said, "Thank you. Although I still have flaws in my acting in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, there are still many people that support & love the character Bong Dal Hee. & although the drama has already ended for almost a year & during that period till now, SBS has came out with lots of other great dramas, but the audience has never forgotten this drama & still continue to support it nevertheless, thank you very much for that." Then she went on to thank the director, PDs, scriptwriters, staff & crew, all of which really did a lot & had a hard time, her management agency, her friends that were with her for the past 3 months through thick & thin, her parents & her family that are watching the tv now.

Oh one of the funny things during the award show, when LYW & LBS gt the couple award, the MC asked whether she likes LBS's character in the drama, she said that the character although very fierce but has a lot of charm. Then the MC asked will she accept it if her daughter fall for a guy like that, she said she doesn't want. Lolz :lol:

Hahahah...thank you for the translation. It's a cute answer. Love LBS & LYW in that drama.

Hi everyone, finally found you & I am here!!! So happy to read this translations of her acceptance speech, thank you so much!!! I love LYW in Bong Dal Hee a lot! The last part was indeed very funny... of course I too would never want my daughter to fall in love at such a character like Dr. Ahn...though I know he had a deep heart...but, Dr. Bong suffered so much from him!!! I don't want my daughter to suffer like that... hahaha! Good answer LYW!!! Thumbs up!!!

fatlouie85...please continue to translate for us...I am dying to know what LYW was talking in all her interviews & other news stuff. Thanks very much.

HAPPY AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL...

Guest fatlouie85

No news yet on Lee Yo won?

Nope :( bt usually she will take time to rest after a drama is over, she likes to go overseas with her family ;) so maybe that's wat she's doing now, plus she's ill & doesn't really like being in the limelight/media...I think she will only appear when the bean paste movie premieres, she did mention that she will b feeling lonely during the premiere coz LDW (one of her frens she'd made during School2 & Pure Heart) will b in the army...

Thanks for the appreciation :) I will try my best to provide info/translations if possible, bt as you noe, LYW is not really talked abt internationally hence there r nt many ways or its quite difficult to source for infos, mainly already subbed ones...unlike other celebrities...Sighz....bt I'll still try when I'm free so do come from time to time to see or else its looks very sad here lolz :rolleyes:

Btw, here's one for Bideok shippers :P

from nate news

[여기자들의 수다] 김남길 “비담은 나…내 이상형도 이요원”

동아일보 원문 기사전송 2009-12-30 07:53 최종수정 2009-12-30 09:15

이해리: 실제 김남길의 이상형은 미실인가, 덕만인가.

김남길: “덕만이 좋다. 정확히 말하면 덕만 보다 (이)요원이가 좋다. 같은 또래라서 말이 잘 통한다. 요원이가 아이를 키우는 모습을 보며 저런 여자가 아내였으면 좋겠다고 생각하기도 했다.”

chinese translations:

标题---金南佶,毗昙的理想型,也是我的理想型,就是李瑶媛

李记者问:实际上,金南佶的理想型,会是美室,还是德曼呢??

金南佶答:德曼才是,事实上,说是德曼,不如说是(李)瑶媛,因为同年龄的关系,常常聊天交谈,看著瑶媛养育孩子的身姿,心想,那样的女人做妻子就好了

Basically, our dear Bidam was interviewed on the 4th & he was asked to choose his ideal type between Mishil & Deokman as Kim Nam Gil nt Bidam. & he chose Deokman, then he went on to say although he is choosing Deokman but he is actually choosing LYW. As they are about the same age, the are able to talk about many things together. Futhermore, upon seeing how LYW care for her daughter, it make him think that if only he had a wife like that. :blush: :lol: heehee....

Cheers for now!

Guest lynn_9344

Nope :( bt usually she will take time to rest after a drama is over, she likes to go overseas with her family ;) so maybe that's wat she's doing now, plus she's ill & doesn't really like being in the limelight/media...I think she will only appear when the bean paste movie premieres, she did mention that she will b feeling lonely during the premiere coz LDW (one of her frens she'd made during School2 & Pure Heart) will b in the army...

Thanks for the appreciation :) I will try my best to provide info/translations if possible, bt as you noe, LYW is not really talked abt internationally hence there r nt many ways or its quite difficult to source for infos, mainly already subbed ones...unlike other celebrities...Sighz....bt I'll still try when I'm free so do come from time to time to see or else its looks very sad here lolz :rolleyes:

from nate news

김남길: “덕만이 좋다. 정확히 말하면 덕만 보다 (이)요원이가 좋다. 같은 또래라서 말이 잘 통한다. 요원이가 아이를 키우는 모습을 보며 저런 여자가 아내였으면 좋겠다고 생각하기도 했다.”

chinese translations:

Basically, our dear Bidam was interviewed on the 4th & he was asked to choose his ideal type between Mishil & Deokman as Kim Nam Gil nt Bidam. & he chose Deokman, then he went on to say although he is choosing Deokman but he is actually choosing LYW. As they are about the same age, the are able to talk about many things together. Futhermore, upon seeing how LYW care for her daughter, it make him think that if only he had a wife like that. :blush: :lol: heehee....

Cheers for now!

Thank you very much. Yes, LDW is in the army right now so she will promote the movie without him. I saw her with LDW in Pure Heart. Nice drama also. I guess she's exhausted after filming QSD for many months and she needs a vacation. :mellow:

So, that's what the article about Kim NamGil is all about :D I just saw it a couple of hours ago and I tried google translator and it doesn't make sense ahahaha. :P ..Thanks for the info. That's nice of KNG to say that. He and LYW seems to be good friends. I'm not sure if this is a true or not but do KNG and GHJ have an upcoming movie together? It would also be nice if he does a movie with Yowon too. They have good chemistry onscreen.. .. or offscreen :lol: ..sorry

Thank you very much. Yes, LDW is in the army right now so she will promote the movie without him. I saw her with LDW in Pure Heart. Nice drama also. I guess she's exhausted after filming QSD for many months and she needs a vacation. :mellow:

So, that's what the article about Kim NamGil is all about :D I just saw it a couple of hours ago and I tried google translator and it doesn't make sense ahahaha. :P ..Thanks for the info. That's nice of KNG to say that. He and LYW seems to be good friends. I'm not sure if this is a true or not but do KNG and GHJ have an upcoming movie together? It would also be nice if he does a movie with Yowon too. They have good chemistry onscreen.. .. or offscreen :lol: ..sorry

Thx fatlouie85 for your info & translations. Count on you in the future :lol: This thread needs much3x love haha.

For GHJ, I think her only 2 projects now are movie Actresses & series Daemul.

And as much as I want to see LYW-KNG again, I know Korean is very strict of not pairing the same couples on a movie/drama more than once, so it's very sad <_<

from nate news

chinese translations:

Cheers for now!

Thank you again for the translations. The media & fans do like to pair them together...hahaha! But Lee Yo Won is happily married... I wish there is someone who could provide us a recent photo of her family. BTW, is Bidam not married? How about Yushin? Just wondering... I never been a fangirl so don't know about Korean actors & actresses much though I watch Korean dramas especially historical dramas.

BTW, saw some of the episodes of Pure Heart in youtube but there was no English subs. too bad...wish there's someone who could provide us the English Subs. It seems it is also an interesting drama, I like LYW's character there. Also, tried to look for the DVD on the net but could not find any.

So no news yet about when is her new movie Bean Paste be shown? Have to check who is that LDW... don't know him at all.

Keep sharing...