• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Not yet.  Her management released her new profile pic weeks ago. 

Hope all doing well and staying away from the virus.  May the world renowned scientists could find vaccine/cure soon.

202002060737778137_5e3b44f907e36.jpg

202002120745777503_5e432f8b70d7c.jpg

Similar pic 19 years ago.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just passing by to say hello to you all.  Hope you guys doing fine.  My family and I are harmless so far.  Thanks God. 

With the current pandemic and seeing how some governments treating the citizens in some countries, I really miss the Queen in QSD more, who genuinely cares for the people.  Hurrah Her Majesty!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello QSD. Im happy that you are still here. lee yo won is like 40 right? so she still has a long movie career ahead of her. Theres this italian actress I am interested in  whos 56 years old but was still chosen to be a james bond girl. lee yo won would still be beautiful at 56.

• Like 1

Hi,

Yes, Yowon just turned 40 this month.  She's still good looking as ever.  Seems like yesterday when she was in her 20’s back then.  The earth is spinning faster and faster these days.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey QSD and everyone, it's been quite a while. Hope Yowon will have a new project soon. It's good that she can be online on instagram from time to time. 

Hope everyone is safe and take care always. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...