1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

She even has a "helper'' in prison. :lol:

Till now, I still don't understand why the writer gave a lot of hints abt this couple, but they ended up nowhere in the end. 

afraid of being banned in the middle airing maybe, but hey, if the drama has lady-lady kissing or more can u guys go for it? ( daepyonim and Se Jin), lol

1 hour ago, Rabbit Fence said:

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. Does she have a new project or is she taking a break after taking 2 consecutive projects? 

hi hope you’re doing well too

so far haven’t heard of new project 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Till now, I still don't understand why the writer gave a lot of hints abt this couple, but they ended up nowhere in the end. 

We don't really know the true intention of the writer.  It's up to the viewers' interpretations. Some think it's just admiration from an employee to her boss, while others have different perspective.  I was convinced on both views.  

May, I try not to pollute my mind so no comment from me.

11 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I always felt they were the OTP of the Drama, it was a real highlight for me. Someone pointed out that an openly romantic relationship would probably have been too bold to get by, but even without that constraint, I enjoyed and was impressed by the subtlety and restraint shown in depicting their relationship. I would not say "they ended up nowhere in the end", since I felt the Drama made it clear they're together forever - while leaving the nature and defintion of that "together"ness not explicitly defined.

• Insightful 1

uc?export=view&id=1dFL-J6pl5EnnuibC1X0jk

In this scene where Sejin saying she likes Daepyonim, do you guys think Sejin is just caring for Daepyonim or it’s actually “like” as in a relationship?  I admit I wasn’t aware of the direction where the production team possibly going when I first watched till someone mentioned there are already hints from the first ep.  OMG… I’m so clueless.  Am I the only one?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QSD said:

In this scene where Sejin saying she likes Daepyonim, do you guys think Sejin is just caring for Daepyonim or it’s actually “like” as in a relationship?  I admit I wasn’t aware of the direction where the production team possibly going when I first watched till someone mentioned there are already hints from the first ep.  OMG… I’m so clueless.  Am I the only one?

I don't think it was ever meant to be a straightforward relationship. There are so many layers, many of which may  add to or enhance the possibility that their interaction includes personal attraction. I do think it's hard to see the Drama as excluding the feeling that  in addition to the teacher-pupil, eonni-dongsaeng, peer-rival elements, there's a definite personal pull too. There's definitely much more of that indefinable "spark" between them than between what might appear to be the female-male "otp" 

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, QSD said:

I must confess I do realize later in many scenes from Daepyonim's eyes expressions,  like she has a lot of unspoken words to say.  You can feel it.

And I suspect that may be in no small part to the (to me) initially somewhat surprising depth and strength of the two actors' offscreen bonding. Clearly they clicked VERY well, making it easier I suspect for them to sell the "it's complicated" relationship of their characters. 

• Like 1

Yes, their chemistry is off the chart.  I can see why the fans are in love with them.  I’ve never ever seen this complicated relationship before, and I actually find it really interesting to how they depicting their characters.  The companionship is like tug and pull.  I notice Sejin suffers a bit in the first half when she is fond of YK.  Then from the mid on Daepyonim gets her hands full while dealing with the old guys, plus protecting Sejin at the same time.  Intriguing!

because of fan made mv stated there’s romance in between these two characters, later i checked out the drama,  i tend to have that impression (more than friendship ) from beginning to the end of the story. 

Sparkles when their eyes meet!

• Insightful 1

What is the fans’ fav scene?

1)      Dinner date

2)      The half hug one where YK saying to Sejin your world will be in hell from now on

3)      Sejin helping YK waking up from bad dream while being imprisoned

7 hours ago, QSD said:

What is the fans’ fav scene?

1)      Dinner date

2)      The half hug one where YK saying to Sejin your world will be in hell from now on

3)      Sejin helping YK waking up from bad dream while being imprisoned

most of the time when i select some scenes from NL to rewatch, i always pick the 

1. YK number counting scene, love it, the makeup and clothing and all that environment was just perfect 

2. half hug

3. one scene where YK getting a little closer to SJ , saying the guy’s father will go in to detention again once he left 

4. SJ gave bracelet to YK , later she told her there’s next homework , SJ speechless 

• Like 1

uc?export=view&id=1qCNOq2n9GGpQqhaK-BUrj

uc?export=view&id=1yx5EUQLt-uZwD_yP5fGu7

uc?export=view&id=17XxmDGoW_tNlX078sSYRn

YK looks quite heartless in the beginning.  I re-watched 2 episodes last night.  I find it amusing and pity for Sejin somewhat at the same time.  She keeps seeking for an apology from YK for what she’s done to her but she never got one.  Poor her.  And I think it's one of the reasons why YK feels responsible to protect Sejin later several times.