9 hours ago, may2429 said:

aww it’s been awhile, how are you guys doing?

I haven’t watch her new drama yet, i heard fans talk about it’s bit heavy, unlike the trailer which appears to be cheerful 

Are you talking about Running Mates? If so, I'd say "serious" rather than "heavy". It was actually very light for an OCN Drama, a very low body count and minimal blood and gore - usually key elements of every OCN Drama :)

It was a thoughtful Drama though, tackling a serious issue well. And the promos were much more honest than say Tale of Nokdu ,which started off as a romcom for 12 episodes then switched to an "(almost) everybody dies, bloodily" sageuk for the next 20. LYW's performance, and the Drama as a whole, held me to the end with Running Mates, do try it. 

• Insightful 1

55 minutes ago, slarti said:

Are you talking about Running Mates? If so, I'd say "serious" rather than "heavy". It was actually very light for an OCN Drama, a very low body count and minimal blood and gore - usually key elements of every OCN Drama :)

It was a thoughtful Drama though, tackling a serious issue well. And the promos were much more honest than say Tale of Nokdu ,which started off as a romcom for 12 episodes then switched to an "(almost) everybody dies, bloodily" sageuk for the next 20. LYW's performance, and the Drama as a whole, held me to the end with Running Mates, do try it. 

yes Running Mates, the fan who said it probably expected some comedy elements as in Buam Dong Avengers

i wouldn’t watch a drama like Empire of Gold if i’m not fond of LYW, same as investigating drama like Running Mates, ill watch it when i hv time

Hello @slarti,

Don’t think I’ve seen you here before.  Welcome to the forum.

May,

It’s difficult to choose which one I love the most.  I can’t decide yet between 3 pieces, one being the white coat above and the other 2 which I will post later.  Then I will let you know.  How about you?

1 hour ago, may2429 said:

yes Running Mates, the fan who said it probably expected some comedy elements as in Buam Dong Avengers

i wouldn’t watch a drama like Empire of Gold if i’m not fond of LYW, same as investigating drama like Running Mates, ill watch it when i hv time

EoG was AWESOME, but let me assure you, if you made it though that one, Running Mates will be a piece of cake. MUCH lighter and more upbeat and positive in tone and theme. In fact, if you watch it straight after EoG  it might even seem like a comedy in comparison. :)

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, slarti said:

EoG was AWESOME, but let me assure you, if you made it though that one, Running Mates will be a piece of cake. MUCH lighter and more upbeat and positive in tone and theme. In fact, if you watch it straight after EoG  it might even seem like a comedy in comparison. :)

yes EOG was awesome, I’m glad i watch it till the end although there’s no loveline for Choi Seo Yoon 

how nice would it be if Choi Min Jae was her elder brother instead of cousin, then she could do whatever she wants, teaching in Uni , get marry to someone she loves etc

1 hour ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1vujSAO3PwXLTuDXloYSvD

I also love this one a lot.  I know Vaiduakhu is crazy about it, too.  The price tag is terrifying everyone, though.

i also love this one, i love almost all of her clothing in NL, which i could never wear them in a hot country like mine

The clothes require tall and slim too, not many can conquer them 

• Like 1

75207294_1087584828279869_770673537622498804_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sof1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=105&oh=fd524a8d1e144d131cad764d3b9aa815&oe=5E7C429C
Ads-z.png

These days i'm a bit lost my interest for dramas. I wanna watch Running Mates only for LYW cuz it's not my favourite type but i still couldn't convince myself to start. :sweatingbullets:  What are you guys thoughts about RM? I haven't read comments on the last few pages. Sorry...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RM is a very different drama of Yowon.  It's certainly not a cup of tea for a majority of general audiences, including myself.  The subject is dealing with real social issues.  If you are not interested in serious stuff, then it wouldn't be your taste.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1IBlFzPY-9Jxt2SVSjxPxQ

Normally I don’t pay attention but Sung Jae’s frame is eye-catching.  Awesome upper body. 

Yeah Sung Jae actor is quite attractive, a bit unfair he didn’t get much popularity.

Actually he sacrificed alot for Seo Yoon, even at one moment i thought he was romantically attracted to non blood related sister 

• Insightful 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:34 AM, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1vujSAO3PwXLTuDXloYSvD

I also love this one a lot.  I know Vaiduakhu is crazy about it, too.  The price tag is terrifying everyone, though.

when I saw May's question abt favorite outfit in NL, I immediately thought of this masterpiece, and your gif prove it once again, lol :lol:

On 12/9/2019 at 10:51 AM, slarti said:

Agree. RM is much lighter and easier to digest than EOG, although from 2 dramas' summaries, it looks like RM's story is heavier. To be honest, I expected RM was more intense than that.

3 hours ago, may2429 said:

Yeah Sung Jae actor is quite attractive, a bit unfair he didn’t get much popularity.

Actually he sacrificed alot for Seo Yoon, even at one moment i thought he was romantically attracted to non blood related sister 

Remember some shipped them back then in EOG's thread. He's much more gentle, understanding and caring than her so-called husband. 

1 hour ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1LOh96vuGpsCGH6nr7JzHA

Despite being imprisoned, Daepyonim is still mighty.  Nevertheless, the CEO gets to sleep on the couch later.

She even has a "helper'' in prison. :lol:

Till now, I still don't understand why the writer gave a lot of hints abt this couple, but they ended up nowhere in the end.