10 hours ago, QSD said:

DD is about liberation from colonization so I doubt they would focus much on romance, let alone two women fighting against each other for love.  Besides, LYJ got her hands full already for being both as a surgeon and secret agent.  It’s not her priority for fooling around for some sweet time.

Another issue is that does LYJ even like Fukuda romantically? if not, they have no reason to fight against, rather than LYJ helps Mickey to court her childhood friend. 

I find it somehow stupid and shallow if Mickey is so jealous to the extent that she reveals LYJ's spy identity... walking time-bomb, oh well.  

Since we don’t know for certain, will have to wait and see. 

uc?export=view&id=1r2KBVjqRsBTqtLctgmAuE

DC

Here is KWB.  I’m positive that’s also him walking alongside LYJ in the above 2 pics.

47251284_134881404074035_58045665357992645333749_389018365236481_242681854725958

Spoiler

47692865_740292739688303_87452308757212347692330_122600302109473_682101167800700

IG

I read that a teaser is releasing very soon.  It’s coming out on this Sunday the 30th. Although I don’t expect to see anything much on a typical clip of 15 seconds, still really looking forward to it. 

• Like 2

Hello! I have been following this thread for awhile but decided to be a member just recently. Became a big fan of LYW after watching of course NL. I have seen other works of hers after that ACS, HB have been great. Looking forward to DD.. Happy New Year All!

• Like 3

uc?export=view&id=1QxjyCqWideAHWqp2vxL9Buc?export=view&id=1A2zykEEHYiJwCbUGYj4_Quc?export=view&id=1i0l-GY9QcMTibcHuVm7F_

DC

Aside from a few locations of QSD which DD has also done filming on, it’s poised to shoot on many other places around the country.  Here is a montage of sites where DD going to aim for scenes at.

Welcome Ghiel1981.  Hope you had a wonderful NY.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1QxjyCqWideAHWqp2vxL9Buc?export=view&id=1A2zykEEHYiJwCbUGYj4_Quc?export=view&id=1i0l-GY9QcMTibcHuVm7F_

DC

Aside from a few locations of QSD which DD has also done filming on, it’s poised to shoot on many other places around the country.  Here is a montage of sites where DD going to aim for scenes at.

Welcome Ghiel1981.  Hope you had a wonderful NY.

Thank you. Spent four days of my holiday watching LYW's previous works. It is amazing to see her transition from cutie to strong unni roles. Her character in ASC is quite refreshing as well. She is such an amazing actress. From eye movement to the tone of her voice. For me, she isn't the type that will attract you immediately. She grows on you and I am now hooked. So happy to be able to talk about her with other fans.

• Like 2

@ghiel1981

I have always loved her tone of voice from the first time I have seen her in QSD.  Maybe I didn't pay much attention before but it is NL that I have noticed her tremendous eyes movement, and her eyes are beautiful too.  Really love Daepyonim in NL.  I kept looking at the gifs the fans made.  Is NL your first drama of Yowon that you watched?

9 hours ago, QSD said:

@ghiel1981

I have always loved her tone of voice from the first time I have seen her in QSD.  Maybe I didn't pay much attention before but it is NL that I have noticed her tremendous eyes movement, and her eyes are beautiful too.  Really love Daepyonim in NL.  I kept looking at the gifs the fans made.  Is NL your first drama of Yowon that you watched?

I have seen I believe QSD but you're right her eye movement and tone were highlighted as SYK in NL. . I am so amazed as to how her eyes can convey so much emotion with just a look and the way she uses her voice express emotion in every word. I can go on. I love ASC but Daepyonim is my number one as of now. She is my phone's wallpaper by the way! I even pierced my ear same as SYK..lol..

• LOL 1

23696949586F1A461A3EA5

OK, let me guess what wallpaper you have on your phone.  Hmm… is it this one at the end of ep 14?  You also have your ear pierced like that on her ear?

I’ve actually seen some fans done piercing like SYK also.