Guest wakeywakey

i cant believe she's married and she has a daughter! she looks unimaginably young! haha

i really like her personality and acting. its really innocent and spunky. she's gorgeous too .. she has a unique look..i loved her in fashion 70's and right now in surgeon bong dalhee haha i look forward to that drama every week!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i cant believe she's married and she has a daughter! she looks unimaginably young! haha

i really like her personality and acting. its really innocent and spunky. she's gorgeous too .. she has a unique look..i loved her in fashion 70's and right now in surgeon bong dalhee haha i look forward to that drama every week!

me too! i love her on F70's. of course i also love the other cast of that drama. she's a good actress and i never thought that she was already married and has a daughter. recently, i saw an interview of her on Entertainment Relay and she was interview about her new movie and of her studies... so i thought she was still single.

• 1 month later...
Guest Happy_Day

Lee Yo Won has always been one of my favorite actresses, up there with JunJiHyun. Ever since she played Won Bin's love interest in GgokJi, does anyone remember? And that drama called SoonJung (Pure) with RyuJin was a really good drama but didn't do so well for some reason.

She keeps sooo low-profile though. Even before she got married, she'd keep really private and stuff.

I think she is soo beautiful in a subtle way. She has that delicate, graceful, romantic air about her. And her personality seems geuninely nice and humble. :)

Hope she does another drama!

Guest sleepysa

nv heard of her nor seen her until i watched surgeon bong dal hee.

and, like the rest who haf commented.. i'm also surprised tt she's married.. and with a daughter, tt so so cute!

at first, i tot she looked a bit like lee young ae.. anyone think so?

i haven't finished watching that series yet.. but i was thinking.. if she ended up with that ahn jung geun.. it's like kinda weird..haha..cos sometimes she looked as though as she's taller than him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

she's beatiful...i am currently watching her in bad love and her performance in here is amazing too....i love her sweet smile...i didn't know she was married...but it's okay, at least she is happy....she is a great actress who acts with so much passion....keep up the good work....

Guest renni72

Lee Yo Won has a natural feminine beauty. :w00t:

In real life, she is married to a professional golf player and has a daughter but she looks unbelievably young!! :rolleyes: I am glad she made a comeback with Fashion 70s. She left for US to be with her husband and I thought she will not return to reel life...but she did...and so far, all the dramas (Fashion 70s, Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and now, Bad Love) were successful! Good for her !! :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lynn_9344

I love her...she acts really well plus she looks good too.Aside from that she seems very sincere and have a good rapport with her co-stars as well as the production staff.Her smile is infectious. She doesn't have a strikingly gorgeous face but the more you see her, the more beautiful she gets. Hope to see more of her in dramas as well as films. I wouldn't mind watching Surgeon bong dal hee 2 :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stylishbebe

i LOVE LOVE LOVE Her..the first time i seen her was actually in a old kmovie called "take care of my cat." she played a great character that you love to hate and her performance was very convincing. i didn't even recognized her but the next time i saw her was in BAD LOVE (which i'm addicted to right now) and i became a huge fan. she was the only reason why i went ahead and watched SURGEON BONG DAL HEE and FASHION 70 (BTW both great drama. if you have the time, go watch it) i agree with lynn 9344, she's not striking drop dead gorgeous but have that simplicity natural beauty going on. LYW is the type of girl that can walk out of the house without make-up and still look cute. not a lot of people can pull that off. i'm glad she came back to the acting world and hopefully we can see her more in future upcoming dramas.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest betchay

Source: http://krfilm.net/dien-vien-han-quoc/lee-y...-hoc-sau-9-nam/

Etrans: cutievat@KST_CICHLID

Lovely actress Lee Yo Won finally could graduates from the University after 9 years of study.

In 1999, Lee Yo Won got accepted into the famous Dan Kook university majoring in Drama and Theater. However, due to her busy filming schedules, she constantly missed classes and taking raincheck on school credits. Recently, she finally finished all the core curriculum and eligible to received her diploma.

Lee Yo Won started her career since 1997. Through many movies such as School 2, Scent of Men, Daemang...etc...she had proved to others of her acting abilities.

After getting married in 2003, Lee Yo Won had postponed her career to stayed at home in order to fulfill her family's duties. Until 2006, she came back to the small screen with the drama Fashion 70s.

2007 has been a pretty successful year for Lee Yo Won when her two dramas: "Doctor Bong Dal Hee" and "Bad Love", along with the popular movie "May 18" attracted many viewers.

Lee Yo Won will appears in the Dan Kook University's graduation ceremony on February 15, 2008.