Guest curiousgal

so this is what i saw on youtube and i was wondering what she's doing on stage.I thought it was a film set.Congrats!

hihi, would you mind posting the link on Youtube for the video on her graduation? I can't find it...

Thank you...

• 1 month later...
Guest lynn_9344

hihi, would you mind posting the link on Youtube for the video on her graduation? I can't find it...

Thank you...

sorry it took me long to reply. i saw a video of her in youtube and it's from cyhui13

• 8 months later...
Guest smarties24

old news but..

Kwon Sang Woo expressed his feelings for the drama "Bad Love"

In the afternoon on February 2, there was a party for celebrating the finished drama "Bad Love", the Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo announced "Although Bad Love had a lot of regrets, it always was a respected product for me.”

Additionally, he said "The filming process was really a hard time for everybody, but the actress Lee Yo Won and I had a lot of happy moments. For me, Bad Love is a product that I won't never forget."

When talking about the actress Lee Yo Won, Kwon Sang Woo said "This is a person that I have closer relationship than other actresses who I have performed with. She always makes people feel comfortable when talking to her."

Finally, he said "I always want to challenge myself in dramas. In the future, I hope there will be more good dramas that I would do to requite the love of the audiences to me."

In that day, Kwon Sang Woo and the filming group of Bad Love had their happy moments before saying goodbye.

Source: http://krfilm.net/dien-vien-han-quoc/kwon-...ng-ve-bad-love/

more news:

credits http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/12/queen-seon-deok-recast/

After an aborted first attempt to cast the role, Lee Yo-won (Bad Love, Surgeon Bong Dal-hee, Fashion 70s) has been announced as MBC’s pick for the titular role in Queen Seon-deok, starring opposite Go Hyun-jung.

Sung Yuri was named first to the meaty role of Shilla’s first queen, but there was enough of a backlash that MBC hastily backtracked and said that Sung was not a final choice.

(Sung Yuri has gotten some props for the improvements in her acting, notably with this year’s Hong Gil Dong, but as was discussed in the comments, this move was a bit like casting Linsday Lohan to play Queen Elizabeth. There was a lot of disappointment and MBC duly noted it. Perhaps a bit of a Richard move to drop Sung so quickly, but on the other hand, it’s better than putting the burden of success for a big-budget, high-profile long series on someone the audience dislikes from Day 1, then blaming the potential failure on her.)

I wonder if this casting will likewise spur protests, although I do think Lee Yo-won is the stronger actress. She may have been a mess in the weepie Bad Love, but that could just be the fault of the drama; she seemed fine, if not particularly remarkable, in what I saw of Surgeon Bong Dal-hee.

The drama describes the role as a Shilla-era femme fatale. Queen Seon-deok will begin filming in January and air next April or May.

• 2 weeks later...

help? anyone? please?

hi!, i'm new here, and i think i'm lost...lol

i just need some help, i'm looking for a free website in where i can watch korean/asian dramas with subtitles???

coz, i was actually using "mysoju.com" recently and i was watching "fated to love you" i think it was a taiwanese drama, and i was in the 8th episode already, and when i came back an hour ago, and open the website my server said that it can find the server??

so can u gus suggest any other website that i can go to? to watch free korean/taiwanese dramas with subtitles? i would really appreciate it...^___^

and also can somebody suggest any good dramas that i could watch?...i really love "jenny juno", and ofcourse "goong", and i recently watched "200 pounds beauty" they are all really good....hehe... so yeah,

sorry too many questions...

hopefully someone can help me...

thank you again!

EDIT: my soju is working now! yay!...teehee.. but if u guys could still suggest any other website that i could go to other than mysoju that would be great...

xie xie ^___^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest lynn_9344

I am glad we can see her in Queen Seon Deok which is a very entertaining historical drama series. I hope that her popularity will soar even higher after the drama.

• 1 month later...
Guest lynn_9344

I've been searching for weeks for this thread but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, I was wondering when is the playdate for her movie "Soybean Paste" with Lee Dong-Wook? I love Lee Yo Won and I love her current drama Queen Seon Deok. I hope it will get a 50% rating.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest happyjh

Hi, new here. Love Lee Yo-Won & just finished watching Queen Seondeok , had nothing to do so I was surfing around looking for things to read about her & here I am. Thought I'd say hi to everyone. Hope you will continue to post information or talk about her. I'll visit this thread from now on. Thanks for creating it.

I've been searching for weeks for this thread but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, I was wondering when is the playdate for her movie "Soybean Paste" with Lee Dong-Wook? I love Lee Yo Won and I love her current drama Queen Seon Deok. I hope it will get a 50% rating.

I have the same question, when is the playdate? Thanks.