On 7/13/2019 at 12:49 PM, QSD said:

20190711071014_cbyhluer.jpg

Source

Yowon bought a 1 bedroom apartment in May 2017 for 3.68 billion won ~ 3.3 million USD, which was slightly higher than the market price at that time.  It’s located in Hannam the Hill, a luxury apartment building located in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, is famous for housing a number of celebrities, including entrepreneurs, and asset managers.

The market price now is over half a million USD than when she bought in 2017.  So she has another apartment which she bought in 2016, a 3 bedroom one that cost over 4 million USD.

@Theo

How did you know this @QSD? Looks like she’s investing in real properties. Since her husband is rich too. Most likely her income goes to investment. I wonder how much she’s making. 

According to the article, it doesn't say she's investing it.  It actually mentioned she lives there, probably like a vacation home for her. 

One time I saw an article saying she earned about 1 million USD for an endorsement of CC Club clothes in 2006.  She must have gotten multiple millions for each endorsement now.

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, ozge said:

I don't mind a tragic ending too, i love actually. But i hate everything about Matsura. His character is totally pointless. Since the first episode, it doesn't make sense why he was so ambitious and hateful towards Young Jin. His goal isn't to rise in his career cause he denied Hiroshi's offer, right? He hasn't any personal reason either. And not sure which episode but Oda said he was also from Joseon? So just WHY?
When Hiroshi(he was one of my fave character) died, i was happy to think that i would finally get rid of Matsuraa too but then...
I'm not against the tragic ending but it's annoying that everything is caused by him.
And also didn't like the actor too. He always have the same disgusting expression on his face. We came to the finals, haven't seen anything different yet.
:joy:

Yeah, ppl in Twitter agreed with you. They all wished the most tragic death for Matsura. :sweatingbullets:

I think Matsura despises his Joseon origin. He even changed his name to a Japanese-like name, I thought he was a pure Japanese at first. I think the reason he dislikes, or more exactly, he's envious of LYJ because both are Joseon, but LYJ has a totally different life with his. While LYJ is basically raised like a princess in Hiroshi's castle and ppl seems to forget her Joseon origin, he lives a low-life as a hunting dog and is looked down by other Japanese like Oda. He does everything to be acknowledged and rise to same upper class as other pure Japanese like Fukuda, Oda, or even Hiroshi.

Anyway, how you guys like the ending? satisfied? it's an open ending? I plan to finish DD this weekend. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 6:48 AM, Theo said:

@QSD

Ms. Temper :)

I was searching for something to watch on Netflix when I saw it. In Netflix they've called it My Horrible Boss. When i saw her, I was like, "who is she??? I haven't seen her before." Man, I can gaze at her beautiful face for a whole day. :D

@Lilac Escarlata

I haven't seen Queen Seondeok yet but I'm currently watching 49 Days also on Netflix. :)

Hello. It's rare to see a male member here, haha. Welcome!

My bro likes Queen Seondoek. He rarely watches Kdrama, too cheesy for his taste, he likes bloody or action or horror films. 

So, I guess you will like QSD. As laughable as it may sound, he couldn't recognize Doekman is actually a girl till they revealed it in the drama, he didn't watch from the beginning and joined me watching somewhere when Doekman becomes a Nangdo. He kept asking " that actor looks a bit feminine, why?", and I was kind enough to not explain him "he" is actually a girl. :D 

• LOL 5

On 7/11/2019 at 8:39 AM, ozge said:

I don't mind a tragic ending too, i love actually. But i hate everything about Matsura. His character is totally pointless. Since the first episode, it doesn't make sense why he was so ambitious and hateful towards Young Jin. His goal isn't to rise in his career cause he denied Hiroshi's offer, right? He hasn't any personal reason either. And not sure which episode but Oda said he was also from Joseon? So just WHY?

When Hiroshi(he was one of my fave character) died, i was happy to think that i would finally get rid of Matsuraa too but then...
I'm not against the tragic ending but it's annoying that everything is caused by him.
And also didn't like the actor too. He always have the same disgusting expression on his face. We came to the finals, haven't seen anything different yet.
:joy:

Yes, Matsuura is from Joseon.  He was also a real poor man before Kenta took him in and raised him up wearing fancy clothes and shoes, plus having a decent life being able to support his family.  Therefore, he’s grateful for that and trying to do anything to please his boss Kenta.  Thus, he has had wanted to convict Young Jin in the beginning to bring down Hiroshi, since Kenta was a rival of him.

@vaiduakhu

I’m OK with the ending.  At least YJ terminates Matsuura and looking bada$$ doing so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I became her big fan and still is coz of QSD.  It was the first time I have seen her work, and I was impressed of her classic beauty and performance that touched me.  It truly is fated I bumped into knowing her from that drama, since I didn't watch any shows or movies for years.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, QSD said:

Yes, Matsuura is from Joseon.  He was also a real poor man before Kenta took him in and raised him up wearing fancy clothes and shoes, plus having a decent life being able to support his family.  Therefore, he’s grateful for that and trying to do anything to please his boss Kenta.  Thus, he has had wanted to convict Young Jin in the beginning to bring down Hiroshi, since Kenta was a rival of him.

@vaiduakhu

I’m OK with the ending.  At least YJ terminates Matsuura and looking bada$$ doing so.

I see... thank for clarifying it for me. Matsurra is probably the most pointless character in DD. I skipped his parts here and there, haha. 

3 hours ago, Theo said:

@vaiduakhu hello :) thank you so much for the warm welcome :D I'm excited to watch Queen Seondeok :wub:

To all:

If you don't mind me asking. What made you become a big fan of Lee Yowon? I'm just curious :rolleyes:

Surgeon Bong Dal Hee. You should watch this drama too, after watching QSD :D 

It's probably not as exciting or interesting or full of twists as QSD or other dramas of LYW's, but it's very meaningful to me personally at a particular time of my life. For me, SBDH is my youth and passion. Along with Grey's Anatomy, it will always stays at a special place in my heart. :wub:

• Like 1

@QSD @vaiduakhu

I'm gonna be busy these coming days. I'm gonna binge-watch 49 Days, QSD and Surgeon Bong Dal Hee :lol:

At first, I was charmed with her beauty the first time I saw her in Ms. Temper but she played her role well as Ok Dajung. Her acting is very natural. I'm beginning to wonder if Yowon's character and personality in real life is the same as Dajung :D

Your Top 5 Dramas of Lee Yowon

img.gif

img.gif

My top 5 dramas are...

1)  QSD

2)  49 Days

3)  DD/NL

5)  ASC

On what episode are you on for 49 Days?

Vaiduakhu

Despite for not full of twists or excitement, SBDH is actually a good series.  I just can’t watch the grumpy Dr Ahn for yelling at her.

I’m basing my fav dramas in term of how much I can re-watch, whether the whole show or here and there.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Theo said:

@QSD @vaiduakhu

I'm gonna be busy these coming days. I'm gonna binge-watch 49 Days, QSD and Surgeon Bong Dal Hee :lol:

At first, I was charmed with her beauty the first time I saw her in Ms. Temper but she played her role well as Ok Dajung. Her acting is very natural. I'm beginning to wonder if Yowon's character and personality in real life is the same as Dajung :D

Observing from BTS clips, I don't think her character is like ODJ. The characters who are closest to LYW's personality for me is Bong Dal Hee or Kim Jung Hye in ASC: cute, talkative, a bit clumsy. ^_^ but we don't really know her personality in real life, so not sure. 

My Top 5: 

1. SBDH (haha)

2. QSD. Set aside my SBHD biased, QSD is on top, not only in LYW's drama list, but also in Kdrama list of all time, I believe. Ppl around me (even ppl who are not into Kdrama nor war / fighting genre) like QSD. 

3. ASC & 49 days (different genres, so can't decide their ranks)

4. Pure heart. It's a LYW's must-watch drama too :D, if you don't mind low-quality video. Available in youtube.

5. EOG. On top of LYW's business drama for me. (also the most headache drama :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Theo said:

She said Ok Da Jung is similar to her in some interviews before. I think they are a little similar. Of course she is more kind in real life. But ODJ is my fave character of her and for me she is the cutest. So, it's fine, i love her bad temper. :D

My Top 5:
1-2. 49 Days=QSD 
3-4. Ms. Temper=ASC
5. Bad Love

23 hours ago, Theo said:

If you don't mind me asking. What made you become a big fan of Lee Yowon? I'm just curious :rolleyes:

The first k-drama I watched was QSD. I loved everything about this drama, watched it a few times. I impressed by all cast. Then at 2012 i looked their other dramas/movies and saw 49 days, all comments was good. I started and finished 49 Days in just 2 days and became her big fan, then watched all of her dramas that i can found.
QSD is still populer in my country. It is showing every year on TV. Even now... Today was 26. episode. :sweatingbullets::lol:

14 hours ago, Theo said:

DD, NL, ASC?

Different Dreams, Night Light, Avengers Social Club.

1LUDt.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2019 at 7:01 AM, Theo said:

@vaiduakhu hello :) thank you so much for the warm welcome :D I'm excited to watch Queen Seondeok :wub:

To all:

I became her 'instant fan' when I saw her in Bad Love. But when I saw her in QSD I fell in love with her beauty and performance there, that's when I became her big fan.

19 hours ago, Theo said:

@QSD @vaiduakhu

My top 5:

1. Queen Seondeok

2. 49 Days

3. Avengers Social Club

4. Ms. Temper

5. Surgeon Bong Dal-hee

• Like 2

18 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

5. EOG. On top of LYW's business drama for me. (also the most headache drama :sweatingbullets:

Most headache drama? That sounds interesting :D

6 hours ago, ozge said:

She said Ok Da Jung is similar to her in some interviews before. I think they are a little similar. Of course she is more kind in real life. But ODJ is my fave character of her and for me she is the cutest. So, it's fine, i love her bad temper. 

Different Dreams, Night Light, Avengers Social Club.

It's impossible to not love her in Ms. Temper. She's a principled person and knows how to stand up for herself. Despite her cold and intimidating exterior she's actually unselfish and sympathetic, she really cares for the company and the people around her :)

DD, NL, ASC.. Now I know, thank you :D

@QSD @vaiduakhu @ozge @Lilac Escarlata @Abi13

Queen Seondeok is everyone's favourite and 49 Days. I'll definitely watch all of her dramas you guys suggested. Thank you.. thank you :)

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Theo said:

@QSD where's your #4?

I'm on ep3 :)

DD, NL, ASC?

Considering her character looks the most coldest and coolest of all her works in NL, my rank would be...

1)  Queen Seondeok

2) 49 Days

3) Night Lights or White Nights on Netflix

4) Different Dreams

5) Avengers Social Club

• Like 1

3673133053_c12e7370.gif

a1101823fb837a9e374eaba97b0a358b.gif

3c538396a2db0f44d379fecf0e90816a.gif

OK, let's test you all for your knowledge of Ms. Temper.  Number 1 is easy.

1)  Why did she turn into a Sailor Moon?

2 & 3) How come she's on fire?

These scenes make me laugh.  They're so funny.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, QSD said:

OK, let's test you all for your knowledge of Ms. Temper.  Number 1 is easy.

1)  Why did she turn into a Sailor Moon?

2 & 3) How come she's on fire?

These scenes make me laugh.  They're so funny.

1. She defended Woo Joo against his friend's mom and became a hero like Sailor Moon for him. :wub:
2. Nam Jung Gi thinking about paying 4,83 million KRW for her car. :lol:
3. Can't remember why but going to room of Director Kim i guess. 

Yes. They're really funny. She was enjoying too at bts videos of 1. and 2. First one a little embarrassing for her but... :lol:

• Like 1