HYDE,GACKT, 王力宏 WANG LEE HOM & 鈴੐
tsukimusuko.jpg

Moon Child 月之魔童 문차일드 (2003)

Starring: Hyde, Gackt Camui, Alexander Wang Lee Hom

Director: Takahisa Zeze

Genre: Action, Drama, Sci-fi

Runtime: 119mins

Language: Japanese

Zeze Takahisa's newest offering, Moon Child , may be the work that puts him on the map as a major international talent. Shot in Taiwan, the film is a sleek action thriller starring superstars Hyde, Gackt, and Wang LeeHom, and set in the near future in a fictional Asian city called Maleppa. A hotbed of crime and drugs, the city is the home to Sho (Gackt) and his gang of desperate criminal associates. Into this group comes Kei (Hyde), a pale, vampirish young man who has deep ties to Sho. Kei joins the group, which now also includes Son (Wang) and his younger sister Yi-che (Zeny Kwok), until a grisly event at once reaffirms the bond between Kei and Sho, but also forces Kei to once again flee Maleppa. Years pass and allegiances are switched, but the worlds of Kei and Sho are on course for one last collision...

In the year 2014, Japan has collapsed economically and thus its people emigrated in large numbers and settled in other parts of the world. In a corner in Asia, there is a little street called Mallepa, a big melting pot where Asians such as Hongkongers, Taiwanese and Japanese live together. It was a place where people fought for order, food and freedom. It was there where Shou (Gackt), raised as an orphan and Kei (Hyde), who could live forever, met and became the best of friends. However, they were unable to escape from the fight for power involving gangs of different ethnicity on the street of Malepa...

moonchild.jpg

moonchildgh.jpg

SOURCE : 月之魔童

月之魔童

月之魔童

月之魔童

月之魔童

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I have this DVD Moon Child from my friend She has give it to me... I like it so much they was is HYDE and GACKT I like this two guys I should Thanks so much to my friend... :lol::lol::wub::wub:

Guest MissMonika

I really liked this movie. Yea, some parts were really corny, but overall, I enjoyed it. I mean, c'mon, Gackt and Hyde together! How can you not find that awesome??

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

i bought this movie for leehom lol...it was okay...sorta cheesy but at least we get pretty guys to look at lol

Guest 'SIIMPLE

i like this movie a lot, the story was ok but the fight scenes were awesome. the kei guy was hot in it too.

Guest xillusions

OMG!! i watched it and it was soo sad!

How everyone dies in the end! and it was extremely sad when Sho was about to die cause he didn't even fire the gun!

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

HAHAHAHAH.....I didn'T eVEn kNow thAT LEeHom AcTeD beForE in AnY mOviE At All. BuT AnyhOw ThE mOviE sOuNds iNtEreSting sO mAybE I'll wAtcH iT foR LeehOm...:)

wow how long did it take for you to type all that .___.

anyway to the post-er above, i didn't think gackt was half bad

anyone have the clubbox for this btw?

Guest neena

I have this movie too, if your a Hyde or Gackt fan this is a must have!! I thought the movie was a bit weird. The acting is a bit corny but I love the soundtrack!! Especially the ending song they both sang together. Hyde and Gackt had more chemistry together than the girl Gackt was married to. lol. :lol:

Guest xillusions

^

I loved the soundtrack too! but i can't seem to find the song they sang together in the end :mellow:

do you know where to dl or can you send it to me?

Never mind, i found it :)

And does Gackt and HYDE actually know mando?

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Is the song name ORENJI NO TAIYOU? Gackt & Hyde sing together???? :rolleyes::phew:

If anyone want the song just tell me ok?! I will upload it 4 sure :P:D

tomoniichan.jpg

Guest neena

And does Gackt and HYDE actually know mando?

I'm sure Gackt knows how to speak mandarin much better then Hyde. I've seen him speak it when he was on some show.

Archived