The Returner リターナー 리터너 (2002)

Starring: Takeshi Kaneshiro, Anne Suzuki, Takeshi Yamazaki, Goro Kishitani

Director: Takashi Yamazaki

Genre: Action, Sci-fi

Runtime: 118mins

Production: Fuji Television Network, Toho, Amuse Pictures

Distribution: Sony Pictures

Language: Japanese

After an alien invasion threatens to annihilate the human race, a young Japanese girl, named Milly (Anne Suzuki), travels back in time from 2084 to October 2002, and enlists the reluctant aid of skilled Tokyo gunman, named Miyamoto (Takeshi Kaneshiro), to discover and prevent the start of the war. However, trouble ensues when the two protagonists are forced to deal with a Japanese mafia boss, named Mizoguchi (Goro Kishitani), who is somehow involved in the start of the war by keeping the first alien spaceship and its alien pilot captive, while our two heroes race against the clock to find a way to stop the oncoming destruction from the vengeance-seeking alien invasion fleet on its way to Earth.

rita-na-kt.jpg

returner.jpg

rittana.jpg

returnermiyamoto.jpg

SOURCE : リターナー

リターナー

リターナー

リターナー

リターナー

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I like this movie so good and they has good action and like matrix I have this DVD Original from my friend I must thanks to her... :lol:

I bought this movie on impulse when it came out...And I loved it ^^;;; Kinda like a cross between Independance Day and the Matrix (Read that somewhere awhile ago, I think, but I completely agree with it) :lol: The English parts were really cheesy, though. That old man's acting was horrendous, so that killed it a bit (for the whole 5 minutes it lasted :lol: ), but Takeshi being in the movie made up for it :lol: He was awesome :w00t: Became a fan of his after I saw Returner and...Well, now he's one of my favorite actors :D

Guest tomodachi-

remember watching this quite a while ago and i enjoyed it ~

i love watching takeshi kaneshiro movies =)

Archived