f(x) in hanboks

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disfunktional.

Amber probably wanted that, she did say she's uncomfortable with girly stuff haha.

These girls are so small, they look even tinier in a hanbok lol, luna<333

I understand Amber needs to go with the manly look but I wish they atleast give her a chance to look feminine at times, I bet she was a bit dumfounded at this too.

Not a fan of them but I have to admit Sulli looks really cute in the hanbok, really brings out her youthful and innocent image. Victoria and Luna needs a haircut.

Guest cjh1990

stylist needs to gtfo. she's a girl omg.

no matter how cute and handsome and omg i love her she looks in a guy's hanbok it's still .. aj;kfldsklg wtf for me.

i mean wearing boys clothing in daily life is fine since she's comfortable like that but this is like a traditional thing ;~;

someone needs to photoshop Amber in girl's hanbok LOL.

wrd

why do only krystal and sulli have their faces like UNCOVERED by hair?

i can't even see what the other 3 look like lol (lol?)

stylist needs to gtfo. she's a girl omg.

no matter how cute and handsome and omg i love her she looks in a guy's hanbok it's still .. aj;kfldsklg wtf for me.

i mean wearing boys clothing in daily life is fine since she's comfortable like that but this is like a traditional thing ;~;

someone needs to photoshop Amber in girl's hanbok LOL.

haha i definetly agree!

she's wearing traditional clothes, atleast give her the right gender

not bout she's comfie or not

remember she's wearing A SKIRT for their promotional pics and she seems not having much problem with that

it's just a picture, what's not appropriate is why giving her male hanbok, this is traditional clothes

she looks handsome tho in male hanbok, i wouldnt complain if this is just an ordinary thingy like her daily life and stage outfit since she is a tomboy and def NOT a concept, but it's just this one is SPECIAL day and a tradition when female wearing a FEMALE hanbok lol XD

Archived