f(x) in hanboks

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What next? Is Amber going to be wearing a tux instead of a wedding dress?

No offense, but even if she's a tomboy, she's still a GIRL.

Hanbok's are an old tradition and should be worn properly, IMO.

This is just really weird.. they're realllly trying hard to milk Amber's androgynous appearance for all it's worth..

Guest Yangie12

I really like it that Amber is a tomboy. But seriously, they should have let her wear a female hanbok. It seems like they made her wear a male hanbok with a touch of feminine coulours (pink), but still 0__0 You're supposed to wear traditional clothes properly.

well for me i don't really mind her wearing either male/female hanboks. she looks like having fun though. well all of them looks happy wearing those so i don't have a problem with that. but i guess the issue here is because its 'hanboks'.. it's a traditional dress and it was like offending for their culture. and i'm dying to see amber wearing female clothes.

anyway they all look very pretty in those hanboks. Luna gives the cutest expression while Sulli have the cutest vibe. Vic and Krystal look so feminine, and Amber still has the boyish charisma.

Guest she-smiles

What next? Is Amber going to be wearing a tux instead of a wedding dress?

No offense, but even if she's a tomboy, she's still a GIRL.

Hanbok's are an old tradition and should be worn properly, IMO.

This is just really weird.. they're realllly trying hard to milk Amber's androgynous appearance for all it's worth..

My thoughts exactly.

SME is pretty richard simmons'ed up for only allowing her to wear male clothing.

Guest jejunice

this could be amber's only chance to show off her feminine side and yet they didn't allow her to do it? (sighs)

they really keep us waiting for her big transformation~

Guest heartdrops

aww. I know she's tomboyish, but she's still a girl. I wanted to see how she would've looked in a girl's hanbok.

I knowww!! I'm wondering why they always dress her up like a guy.

She might be a tomboy, but she doesn't need to dress like a guy and wear pants all the time!

If the top of the male version was combined with the bottom

half of female version, Amber would have been wearing a pretty

nice combination. Other than that, she shouldn't have worn the boy one.

Guest green_vixen

Strange..we kno of her boyish charm but I'm a bit disappointed. I wished they would've given her a girl's hanbok too. They all look nice tho.

Archived