[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest sheena0627

i super duper love this showwwwwww....

Van and Ady are sooooooooooooo AWESOME! My heart broke into pieces when GX begged MC not to go~~

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest summers83

I think Vanness's acting has improved a lot. Much better than the other F4. Perhaps when you start to act those tear-jerking kind of scenes or sick person, then people will be able to see the acting and realised how much you're able to protray the acting skills. Though the person I've always prefer / liked in F4 is Jerry Yan.

I just finished episode 6 and I'm baaaawwwwllling! I like this show just because it's a true romantic drama, not a romcom. And I actually hope it does end at 12/13 episodes, because I hate it when they drag stuff out just for more ratings. Fated to Love You pulled that BS, and look how atrocious it turned out.

Guest loveproblemsx3

omg with episode 6 i was freaking crying T__T ; .

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LEAVE HIM ?!

i mean i know its like to save his life and all but still >:o .

also thanks to the person who finally helped me to find that song played at the end of episode 2 where he saves her B)

I CANNOT WAIT TILL EPISODE 7 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :excl:

the greatest thing is that it'll be on my BIRTDAY :P

that'll be the greatest present off allll !

from what i know.. [spoiler ALERT]

in episode 7 , she finally finds out shes pregnent and its a good thing that GX surives :D

also the nurse girl grabs GX all to herself <_<

AND THAT MOM . UGHHHHHH WHAT A !@&#$&!@)#$&@!(#$ .

well i CANNOT wait till it comes out ;D

and vanness wu ; SO @#!$%& HOT

Guest goldfishinthesky

really really moved by this tragic drama---love how vaness acts----wow----interesting can't wait for ep 7 on sunday==seriousluy they should increase the number of episode on sunday to 2 episode/week instead of one---so agonizing really

2 more days to go~~~

Guest Aznbabiix

hehee i've never actually watched that many taiwan dramass ! causee theyy diidn't all really appeal to me that much , but then my friend told me to watch thiiss & MAAN AM II ADDICTED TO IITT LOOLLLLLLL <3333 it's sosososoosSOOOOOOO GOODDDD !

ii actuallyy never thought that vanness wu was super hot//handsome or anythingg..but after watching this drama..his sweetness just makes me fallllllll forrrrrrrrrr hiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!~~

++ ii especially love how , this seems rather of a cliche storyline...like, arrogant boy, poor girl fall in love...one of them gets cancer..loses memory. blahbalhbalbh. but OMGGg , ii seriiously never expected this drama to be THIS GOODD ! it's amaziinggg hahahh it seems like iit's all ii think about these days noww ^^..they do an amazing job of acting and their chemistry is completelyyyyyy believable =) it doesn't even matter anymore that this has a typical storyline that many asian dramas have , because this is by far myy fav dramaa heheee ! ^^"

everything is so reall + emotionall...ii barely cry when watchingg movies/dramas ,but wooww i was like bawling in this one HAAHAHHHH . anywayss enoughh rambling HEEHEE CANT WAIITT UNTIL SUNNDAAYYY !! <3 counting down the hours =)

oohohh && theiir kid is soooooooooooooo adorablee =33

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Wow, I'm so surprised that this thread isn't booming with posts.

I rarely ever post, but this drama is just so amazing I can't resist any longer.

Like others have stated, this drama just feels so real!

The emotions portrayed are fantastic, especially the sad scenes.

Even though I'm a Vanness fan I was always ehhh about his acting.

None of his roles had "wowed" me before this drama.

Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to watch this drama because of him. I'm so glad I decided to though.

His and Ady's chemistry is wonderful! If I wasn't aware of the two of them before I would totally think there was something going on between them in real life. Not only them, but the supporting cast as well is great.

I seriously can't wait 'till the next episode! It's nerve-wreaking waiting for that one episode a week :lol:

I've been anxiously awaiting the "years later" portion, so I'm really excited for this next episode.

XIAO LE IS SO ADORABLE!

Phew, too much writing already. I'll stop here (:

Guest chynna02

vanness wuuuu! :wub:

I never doubted him from the very beginning... i always knew he was an amazing actor!!!!

and i absolutely love this drama! eek! super duper good!

i cant believe theres so much chemistry between him and ady too! they are a cute couple.

Like many of you I regret watching this drama while it is still airing. Now I'll have to wait a whole week before the next episode releases. But really, this drama is worth the wait. Though, some parts of the story may be a bit clichéd...it still manages to keep me interested. I think it is because there hasn't been a Taiwanese series like this one out lately and because of the great chemistry between Ady and Vanness.

Ady is such a natural actress. She is especially good in crying scenes. I remember being very impressed when I watched a behind-the-scene clip of the court scene. She was able to build up her emotions and cry within a few seconds. Too bad she is mostly acting in those ancient dramas in China which aren't popular among younger people. Her acting deserves more recognition.

As for Vanness, he is doing surprisingly good here. He has improved a lot since the MG days. I think he is handling the emotional scenes quite well. The way he tried to suppress his tears when he revealed to Mu Cheng about his tumor was really convincing.

So far I'm satisfied with the pace of this drama, and also how the story is developing...but like Mademoisella I thought Mu Cheng's decision of leaving Guang Xi so unlike her. Like GX said, though Mu Cheng appears fragile she is actually very brave and have a strong will in everything she does. She was the one who insisted on staying by his side even when he tried to push her away, and she was also the one who rejected the money GX's mother offered her to leave GX right after they got together. So I don't understand how come she was leaving on her own will in ep. 6. There are a lot of ways to show their gratitude to Yi Qian. Leaving isn't the only option. Besides that I don't think I have any complaint on this drama...so far.

Another thing that I thought of after watching episode 6. Before GX left the hospital he said to his mother that even if the surgery success, without Mu Cheng he would be like dead anyway. When he said that Yi Qian was present too so shouldn't she know the relationship between them and how much Mu Cheng means to GX? Shouldn't she feel like she has a responsibility to tell him about his past after his memory loss?

So far I'm satisfied with the pace of this drama, and also how the story is developing...but like Mademoisella I thought Mu Cheng's decision of leaving Guang Xi so unlike her. Like GX said, though Mu Cheng appears fragile she is actually very brave and have a strong will in everything she does. She was the one who insisted on staying by his side even when he tried to push her away, and she was also the one who rejected the money GX's mother offered her to leave GX right after they got together. So I don't understand how come she was leaving on her own will in ep. 6. There are a lot of ways to show their gratitude to Yi Qian. Leaving isn't the only option. Besides that I don't think I have any complaint on this drama...so far.

Another thing that I thought of after watching episode 6. Before GX left the hospital he said to his mother that even if the surgery success, without Mu Cheng he would be like dead anyway. When he said that Yi Qian was present too so shouldn't she know the relationship between them and how much Mu Cheng means to GX? Shouldn't she feel like she has a responsibility to tell him about his past after his memory loss?

This is just my thought on Yi Qian. I'm assuming she likes Guang Xi? She's the one the helped him with the surgery, and a girl like Yi Qian, it's not hard to get whatever she wants. We're not going to know what happened in those 6 years, but it's a chance for Yi Qian to start fresh with Guang Xi after the surgery, especially since he can't remember his first love. She's nice and all, but when it comes to love... one can get selfish. It's cliche for her to take advantage of his memory loss, but that's how the story goes. Isn't that how all dramas go when it comes to amnesia?

Also, what Mu Cheng chose to do is typically what all girls would do in that situation. It's so predicatable, but viewers will never know why they would do that when they have many options available. The whole 'two worlds apart' [rich vs poor] scenario, thus the mother objecting their love; Guang Xi's mother voiced her opinions about Mu Cheng before, and it's definitely not positive. It's like Mu Cheng feels inferior, knowing Guang Xi and his mother's status in society. When stuck in that situation, it's not easy to fight through, given Yi Qian as an obstacle. She doesn't think for herself, she thinks for others, and maybe that's why she did what she did; Yi Qian is more suitable for Guang Xi, so she took herself out of the picture.

Baaah, I just saw the third preview clip for episode 7 and I absolutely looooved it! Xiao Le running up to Guang Xi and hugging him around the leg going, "Daddy!". I CANNOT wait for tomorrow!

Guest Pure_dasani

OMG! I cant wait to see eps 7!! Is there anyone who found or has uploaded eps 7 to megauplaod??

its so sad but every week i cant wait to watch the next eps!!

I am soooo addicted to this drama! :P

Guest Smileforjessie

also addicted to this drama!!! but..i must...try to resist watching ep 7...ahh...i..i just cant stand the weekly waits...like the pain i had to go through for waiting to download 'they kiss again' and 'roseate love' every week LOL ><

<3 i love the pairing in this drama! Love Vaness!!!

btw..can someone answer..

why was Vaness not wanting to do the operation his mother had been trying to persuade him to do? I watch raws because i can read chinese but i just didnt get that part! thanks!

my current addiction <3

I just finished episode 6 last night with lots of tears involved; this drama is for sure one of the best TW drama I've seen !

I don't think it can be considered as an "idol drama" (: since the storyline (and probably even the casts) and everything else is too different to be in the "idol drama" catagory.

i have watched episode 7 yet, but I am spoiling myself watching all the episode 7 preview & even episodes 8 preview :P

Episode 8 Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIaE6ViKw8c

It looks like GX's going to bring XL home and then that's when they're going to meet. awhhh~

XL sure is a smart kid- knowing who his actual dad is. LOLL~

@smileforjessie- I think it's because if he does the treatment thingy, he will have to be in debt to Director He, and that guy always wanted him and YQ together. And at that time he loves MC so he didn't want to do the treatment; even if that meant he had to die? :\ I was sort of confused also, but I think that's why..

Guest loveproblemsx3

also addicted to this drama!!! but..i must...try to resist watching ep 7...ahh...i..i just cant stand the weekly waits...like the pain i had to go through for waiting to download 'they kiss again' and 'roseate love' every week LOL ><

<3 i love the pairing in this drama! Love Vaness!!!

btw..can someone answer..

why was Vaness not wanting to do the operation his mother had been trying to persuade him to do? I watch raws because i can read chinese but i just didnt get that part! thanks!

ahhh thats what i did ;D . i can't stand the wait as well so i just keep watching all the previews and imagine whats going to happen :D .

and to answer your question:

GX didnt want to do the operation because his mother said that if he did it , they would be in debt to YQ's dad , who wanted YQ with GX . GX loved MC that time so he didnt want to be forced to be with YQ . Its only after that MC convinced GX so he took the 15% risk of surviving operation for MC, BUT HIS MOM SECRETLY SEDATED HIM TO GO INTO THE OPERATION PAYED BY YQ's DAD .

gosh i was so pissed :/ .

anyways glad to be of anyhelp :) . hopefully i did help though o__O .

Guest Smileforjessie

ahhh thats what i did ;D . i can't stand the wait as well so i just keep watching all the previews and imagine whats going to happen :D .

and to answer your question:

GX didnt want to do the operation because his mother said that if he did it , they would be in debt to YQ's dad , who wanted YQ with GX . GX loved MC that time so he didnt want to be forced to be with YQ . Its only after that MC convinced GX so he took the 15% risk of surviving operation for MC, BUT HIS MOM SECRETLY SEDATED HIM TO GO INTO THE OPERATION PAYED BY YQ's DAD .

gosh i was so pissed :/ .

anyways glad to be of anyhelp :) . hopefully i did help though o__O .

ahh thank you <3!

i also just watched previews for 8..and skipped around ep 7 LOL...

but i cant make myself watch 8 and 7...i just cant

watching GX lose his memory..and then...being with another girl..i cant take it! He is destined to be with MC..and if i see him with another girl with such deep emotions i will go asdfghjkl; and end up punching a hole in the comp screen LOL..so i shall wait till around middle of ep 8...9..10..11..12? I just want to watch their happiness!!! ahhh...

Archived