[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4everlovingyou

Finally found the thread for this drama!

I have to say Taiwanese dramas are always so good :)

It's only 2 episodes but I'm loving it!

she's so busy , isn't she ;) , she has to finish this drama at the end of November (correct me if I 'm wrong, not sure exactly time, the end of No, or begining of No) in order to come back to China for a new project. oh I wish she could take sometimes off for her health.

few more days to go, I'm so excited, ep 3 's promising w/ many sad scenes of MC, I want to kill that old pervert, but he's a good actor , isn't :P

Damn! I know she has some health issues so I was a bit surprised to find out that she has a new project already!

I just saw the new 20 second preview of episode 3, oh my word I was literally holding my breath during the last scene. I read over at AF that Ady's dad stepped in to try to reduce the kissing scenes. I found that so cute since he didn't allow Ady to have any kiss scenes for her first drama, The Outsiders.

Looks like the episodes are between 12 and 13? I wish there would be a news on the amount of episodes this drama will be getting. I'm just dying for the six years later part to come :x

Guest perking

Thanks sweetsweet for the links, I hope the Esub will have the link soon

Damn! I know she has some health issues so I was a bit surprised to find out that she has a new project already!

I just saw the new 20 second preview of episode 3, oh my word I was literally holding my breath during the last scene. I read over at AF that Ady's dad stepped in to try to reduce the kissing scenes. I found that so cute since he didn't allow Ady to have any kiss scenes for her first drama, The Outsiders.

Yeah, her dad 's overprotective, don't you think, :P . She's a actor, and she just does her job, if her dad lets her to be in business, he should let her do her pro. She 's almost 30 and busy filming all time, it's time for her to have Mr Right, :D , she 's matched really well w/ most of her costars as Hu Bing, Dylan, Lee Wei, ..... but this time, I really root for Van, they 're just too perfectly to each other. The chemistry 's right there, MC/Ady is calm and smart, QX/Van 's handsome and witty :P

Looks like the episodes are between 12 and 13? I wish there would be a news on the amount of episodes this drama will be getting. I'm just dying for the six years later part to come :x

Me too, me too, even they disclosed many scenes in previews but I die for them, ep 3 must be better than the previous, and the ratings 's gonna rise . They 're really smart, given out many scenes before the 6 yrs, and a little after that, make me wondering how Ady/MC 's gonna suffer during his absent 's time, and how he treats her when seeing her again, how heart broken she is , be able to see him but can't tell him who she is, and how their son 's adorable like that, their love , and ........... man , I think of many situations that will happen, hopefully, he won't be mean to her <_<

Guest heliane_maine22

I just notice the son of Guang Xi and Mu chen is the boy who is portraying the character of Jerry yan nephew

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...amp;page=11-the one with vanness

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...mp;page=25-with ella and jerry yan

sOME Spoiler dont click if you dont want to see it

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...9324&page=2

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...&pid=809328

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...&pid=809329

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...&pid=809331

i think you should be a member to see it thanks

Guest alicechen

Episode 2 RAW avi version (encoded from Hliang)

OMG!! :o Seriously, AVI version? I have been looking for HQ Avi everywhere!! You are my savior Sweetsweet!! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GAHHH I just finished 2 episodes today!! Seriously, it's sooo addicting. This is the first time I want a drama's ratings to surpass past dramas'. It's like geezz!! So good.

Vanness is just oh soo hot in here. :wub: I can't believe I overlooked him all these years because of Jerry and Vic!! I love Ady's character, she's NOT the confused, weak, bubbly typical character. I loved it when she replies having a bet on him as well. Leaving with her pride intact infront of Guang Xi!! YAYYYYY :D

I saw the news about the step dad and I seriously commend the actor's skill. Every time he appears onscreen, I want to poke his eyes and crush his perverted mind like no others. The preview didn't help at all seeing him all up in Ady's face....GOSH.. -_-

While I torture the step dad, I hope someone can give Mu Cheng's aunt a good smack upside her head. The lady has no common sense. When I saw her slapping Mu Cheng, I feel like strangling her right then and there. Man, these two actor&actress are awesome in their villain roles right? :P

PS, Ady and Vanness LOOKED GORGEOUS and out of this world at the red carpet...matching dress + tie + holding hands = ;):D:wub:

the theme and ending song are both in Ding Dang's new album released late last month...

i love the ending theme song, ding dang and emil ! its so sweet! its totallyt random, but this song is also partly written by nicky lee, who also is one of vanness's good friends!

thanks! :D

Just finished episode three, gawd, the stepdad is totally disgusting!!!! What a freakin' moron. the stepmom too, why's she so stupid? lmao, Vanness beat the crap out of the moron, violence is bad,but seeing that actually made me happy. XD

Next episode is gonna be interesting. Because Vaness' character is going to win the case but then he's also gonna find out about the tumor in his brain.

Guest tian`tian

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!

It's pretty cliche storyline of all TW/Korean dramas. Rich guy, poor girl, fall in love somehow, girl hates guy at first, etc etc.

But they do it very well. :)

Does anyone else think that Ady looks a lot like Vicky Zhao Wei in this series? (XYZ years)

Is Tiffany Xu mixed? She looks like it in the series. Her and Liang Mu Chen have a lot in common actually so I can see why Ren Guang Xi would fall for her (in the future).

I never watch the spoilers for the coming episode, love to be surprised hehe...

EDIT:

Just looked at the red carpet pictures, I'm selling Ady's dress from that! It's by BCBG MaxAzria. She just altered it to get a little bit of sleeve on the dress. It's by BCBG and GORGEOUS.

DSC04504.jpg

Guest strawberrynkiwi

My favorite part of ep3 when Vanness was listing all the sports he is willing to play with the sick children, IN ENGLISH. "basketball, golf, tennis, rugby"... completely hotness.

and i made fun of his hair in MG too. he was meant for short hair!!

The BT with Vanness's pinyin on his script was also very cute.

The next two episode will definitely start picking up. I'm waiting for the swing kiss, but I got no idea if that comes before or after the making love part.

Is Tiffany Xu mixed? She looks like it in the series. Her and Liang Mu Chen have a lot in common actually so I can see why Ren Guang Xi would fall for her (in the future).

Yes, she is mixed, she's half-Italian. (:

Guest AMIbunny

i am in love with this drama. I haven't been into any dramas lately, so i'm happy i found this one ^_^ The first episode almost made me cry.

Is it just me or is there a spoiler on the first page? LOL. darn i feel so stupid that I read it.

Tiffany Xu is so pretty T-T... and Vanness is very Hot.

I really can't wait til episode three

Guest lucky_moon

Ep3 was great, it seems that Ady's step mom will find that her husband is really pervert & that Ady's didn't seduce him ( she know deep in heart but she's trying to deny it) now the evidence will clear everything..

it seem next Ep will be sad for our cute couple Vanness & Ady, maybe it'll be their last time together before they'll separate, but anyone know what illness Vanness will diagnose with?

wonder who's the guy that Ady open to door to in the preview & was kinda surprised, hopefully Vanness & not anyone else :(

I watched some of the english sub cuts for episode 3, and I'm really liking how their relationship is progressing, not too slow but not too fast either. Although if the whole "6 years in the future" stuff comes in episode 5, that seems a little fast for me, hopefully it'll be in the end of episode 5 or beginning of episode 6...

Ep 3 had some really great scenes; I loved all of Ren Guang Xi's lines, especially on the bus when he asked her to wanted to let the past go, in Jacko's borrowed house when he told her not to scream until her throat burst but to instead call only for him for help, and especially his dialogue after he beat the uncle and was trying to stop him from leaving with Mu Chen. I loved how protective and just he was! And poor Mu Chen, she has a strong inner core to withstand her uncle for all this time, but hopefully her aunt will see the light and believe her.

Guest missyblue

i never really liked watching Taiwanese dramas because there's something off about it (to me, anyways), but this one looks very promising, and a series i can finish watching! (cause i always abandon a series after 2-3 episodes if it gets... 'blah' to me)

so far, i really like where this is going!

it's nice that there isnt too many secondary characters to worry about, like a second male character for the main girl. though with Tiffany Xu's character for Vanness, i dont mind her that much. she seems nice... right?

as for Mu Cheng's step-mom and 'uncle'... ew? ugh.

bah.. i'm on episode 3 right now, and previews tell me that whatever Mu Cheng's 'uncle' is going to do, is going to cause a big problem. : /

her step-mom and that dude never got married right? there just living together?

again, i like this drama! :D

------------

not bad!!!

the court scenes were very intense. :o

i expected Mu Cheng's step-mom to appear, but she left, along with the pictures. but thats a good thing, that way the 'uncle' cant destroy them.

aaaaaaaaaah, gotta wait a whole week for episode 5 to come!!! :(

Guest dysfunkti0nal

Episode 4 was very good, altho we don't really find out who is at the door.

It seems like a lot is happening in Episode 5. Too bad we have to wait a week for it.

Guest ikekeyou

just finished watching episode 4

omg i cant wait to see episode 5!!!

but i know its going to be sad!!! i hate sad parts :(

but then i know it will be all happy again :D

i wished they show 2 episodes a week

one a week is too long!!

ahahahah

Archived