[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest _Amanda

Ah, okay. I thought it was the same because when she opened up the bag and shook out the contents there was no book at all. Or maybe I should have my eyes checked. :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

the trailer got me all teared up.

even though it is quite cliche,

i think it's different from the usual funny cheesy sucky plotline & detailing of taiwanese dramas.

this one's got alot of potential from the trailers

and i'm psyched.

I agree. I was instantly hooked after watching the trailer... or maybe I was just looking for a sad drama hahas.

But I'm excited for the sad parts LOL.

But the trailer seemed to .. reveal alot of things. It even seemed like they showed the ending.. but there's probably more to it.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Btw, Vanness looks so much better in that hairdo than his long shaggy hairdo he had before.

Guest mintiful

i accidentally saw the trailer and it got me hooked.

so i watched 1st episode and its very interesting. i didn't know it only started. now i have to wait till next week. lol.

and vanness looks so diff. like that. i couldn't even recognize him.

looking forward to next episode.

Guest joeyjiarui1312

it got me hooked by the trailer when i watched it last week..

vanness has a total change in character wise for this show.. which is a good one

i have watched the 1st episode, and cant wait for the 2nd episode to be air, the waiting time just kill me..

i cant wait for the 2nd ep to be air... SUN QUICKLY ARRIVE PLS... =X

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Some of the dialogue was SOOOO cheesy. Especially when Guang Xi was trying to seduce Mu Cheng. But other than that, I LOVED IT :)

Finally a female lead that isn't loud and cheerful, but also not shy and boring. (like Barbie in Mars) I think this is my favorite type of girl character. I can't wait for the entire story to pan out, and on to the sad part.

Guest itrayya

i hate the aunt <_<

im like, are there really aunts like that in the world? <_<

i have seen all of episode 1, im waiting on the subs.

im debating if i should wait for the whole thing to finish subbing,

or if not, imma die week to week waiting for the subs and the episode. lol.

this drama looks soooo promising.

and when i hear Ding Dang's opening song, the beginning, it gives me goosebumps.

the opening song matches the drama so well.

cant wait for the next part :)

Guest Ming-Liu

Hello =D

I search the torrent (or a link DDL. I don't use Ed2K) of A'sC 01 from YDY version or another version, but i would like a high quality for subbing. (I downloaded the HLiang & the 6th sense version but I am not satisfied. Sorry but thanks for the uploaders. =D) Anybody can help me please ? ^^ Thanks in advance.

(Sorry if my english is not correct, i from France ^^)

Guest Cherish_

LOVE THIS!

Haven't been hooked to a Taiwanese drama like this for a long time.

One of the better Taiwanese dramas i've seen :)

It is cliche at some point yet not so cliche because the acting is not so exagerated (especially the main actress).

Guest celery

Some of the dialogue was SOOOO cheesy. Especially when Guang Xi was trying to seduce Mu Cheng. But other than that, I LOVED IT :)

Finally a female lead that isn't loud and cheerful, but also not shy and boring. (like Barbie in Mars) I think this is my favorite type of girl character. I can't wait for the entire story to pan out, and on to the sad part.

Yesyesyes! I agree, I LOVE the female lead's personality because it's not frustrating to watch ( like other Taiwanese dramas). I was going to save a part of episode 1 for each day of the week, but today I couldn't wait so I finished the entire thing. SOOOOOOOOO GOOD <3. iloveilove. I'm going crazy waiting for episode two.

The "peeping tom" uncle seems like the silent type of scary, and the "little aunt" shows us that even rich people change quite alot (personalitywise) when they go into the slums. Quite interesting.

I wish there was more previews/videos/LEAKS! of the drama. I'm in loooove

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ exactly my thoughts on similarity. i always always thought vanness looked like yunho since the f4 days. and ady, which i have never been exposed to, immediately reminded me of vicki zhao. they make such a good couple.

and one of guang xi's classmate is figaro from iswak2. can't wait to see tiffany xu, zi yu in iswak. hopefully she is more likable in there.

Guest itrayya

yah! i agree that Ady looks like Zhao Wei too. i think he's her eyes and her nose?

i think putting in a perverted uncle was really interesting.

i like it, because that's a real situation that some girls have to live with,

and by putting it in, it makes Mu Chen's character more real.

i was really :o by it.

can't wait for episode 2 :)

Guest lucky_moon

I watched Ep1, it was good so far :)

I feel sad for Mu Chen that she has to endure the pain of living with a pervert uncle :( Gosh how I wished she punched him when he was peeking on her while she was showering <_< , btw, the one she's living with & calling her aunt ( does she means by aunt her step mother or a real aunt)?

anyways, overall it's an interesting drama, can't wait for Ep2 ;)

so I just realized/found out that Muchen's "AUNT" is acutally her stepmother. It's so weird that she calls her "little aunt" because that's a term most commonly used to refer to" mom's younger sister. " I thought the "aunt" was muchen's mom's sister. WEIRD.

But now I know, it's clear why the "aunt" is so mean that she wanted to dump the little muchen on the bus. =_=

Archived