[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

verona, thanks for the pictures! I can never get sick of looking at those family pictures. Such a cute family!

I want Xiao Le as my little brother! LOLLL.

Guest j.a*star

can someone please explain to me what exactly is going on with the village? what is that lawyer and yiqian's father planning?? and why is vanness there?

New Pics:

behindthescene17.jpg

14733_334632785622_824375622_961997.jpg

behindthescene11.jpg

vanwretch3.jpg

vanwretch5.jpg

vanwretch4.jpg

vanwretch11.jpg

behindthescene2.jpg

credits: Whalesg and photo-taker

found @ asianfanatics

From Sina:

U4175P28T3D2764821F326DT20091110160.jpg

U4175P28T3D2764821F328DT20091110160.jpg

U4175P28T3D2764821F329DT20091110160.jpg

AC Director's blog entry (3/11) :

Photos of Ady and Vanness reading scripts :

1932888956.jpg

1932888999.jpg

Photo of Vanness and AC crew visiting Make-up artist at the hospital ward

1479969877.jpg

by =sx.k= @ asianfanatics

And OMG, I totally love this pic, it's heartwarming <3

2uj2r8m.jpg

credits:http://bb.ttv.com.tw/

shared by af

Lol, Guang Xi with redden cheeks looks so cute xD

Ahhh, sunday is so far away.

Why must they make us wait like this?

Anyways, I've been watching all the previews for episode 8, and I really can't wait any longer =_=;;

Thanks for all the pictures!

The family is way too cute =)

I'm anticipating their reunion as a family the mooost!

Guest SillyyJenn

omg. spend the whole day watching all 7 episodes.

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!! <3

but man this drama is a tear jerker. seriously doode, EVERY.SINGLE.EPISODE.

i really wanna know how this is gonna end.

i like both the girls man. it'd be kinda messed up if he left yiqian for the kid ><

and tuouye. i love that guy :]

tmr is sunday!! W00TS! xDDD

^ OMG is episode really good? You're making me reaaalllly excited to watch episode 8 and then see the previews for episode 9! Baaah I'm downloading the torrent right now, and it can't go any faster!!!

Mucheng finally meeting Guang Xi after 6 years... and it just so happens that Xiao Le is the one to bring him in! Gaah, I can't wait any longer!

Guest SillyyJenn

ep.8 was kinda weak if you ask me.

i would cry like 10+ times in every episode. MINUS this one.

iono. wasn't that good...nothing really happened.

umm....yea. tuouye. man. i feel bad for this guy.

i thought that guangxi would at least pick up some memory after seeing mucheng ><

ep.9 man. he only remembers yiqian T____T

Guest msmilkt

^YES!!! rating break 5!!!!!!!!

sorry, been a silent stalker to this thread, HI ALL <3

i`ve only watched up to ep 6, because i don`t want to have to wait every week for eps, i`ve been saving up and watching like, 10mins a day or sth. Yes, i`m that obsessed LOL and ep 6 made me cry/hold my breath at the end till i was getting sizzy from lack of oxygen, no joke. And it did help that AhCai comes out and stabs GuangXi when the ep was already at it`s emotional peak haha!!

Congratulations to the cast and staff members. Hopefully it will continue to go up and break 10 like 'Fated to love you' did. Haha, Joe Chen Qiao En will be in big trouble though if it hits 15, since she has promised she will run naked if that happens.

Anyway, this episode wasn't that exciting to me either, except towards the end. But I think we are just the minority as I have read at Chinese forums that they thought ep 8 was very funny.

Lawyer Lin seems to feel really uncomfortable with how Guang Xi is right now, and that they are keeping things from him. So I think he would probably tell him the whole truth sometime in the later episodes. (if Guang Xi doesn't regain his memory himself that is) Xiao Le was so adorable when he hugged GX's leg while calling him dad.

I was glad that Mu Cheng and GX finally met at the end of the episode. Though she seems to want to avoid him...from the way she reacted when they met and in episode 7 when she was looking at her cellphone when she received a message and then with the disappointed look she had on her face later on, I think she has actually hoped that GX would come find them during these years. It will be so sad next week when she finds out that he has lost all his memories and that the only one he remembers that stood by his side despite knowing his disease is Yi Qian.

Guest cystaltears

^ it will not hit 15 unless they extend the show... the reason people START watching the show is because they're so curious why the ratings are so high.... I read somewhere that there's only 11 or 12 or 13 eps? That's not long enough for the ratings to grow high enough to attract the people who don't normally watch idol dramas...

My mom who doesnt watch idol dramas suddenly wanted me to help her find episodes of fated to love you because of the high ratings..

Archived