Xyzxf.jpg

Production Info

* Title: / Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu [SSETV]

* Broadcast period: 2009-Oct-04

* Air time: Sunday 22:00 - 23:30

* Opening theme song: I Love Himby Ring Ding

* Ending theme song: Suddenly Want To Love You by Ring Ding and Emil Chau

Plot,Summary

Ren Guang Xi, a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Chen, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Chen does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Chen teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Chen to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.

Six years pass. Mu Chen lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Chen. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop will I alight at?

Cast

Vanness Wu as Ren Guang Xi

Ady An as Liang Mu Chen

Tiffany Xu as He Yi Qian

Previews

"下一站幸福 Next Stop Happiness" (2009) Trailer

1 minute preview

2nd preview 1 minute 25 seconds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i just saw the preview for the after EFEL. looks pretty promising i would say.

definitely give it a try. vanness looks really good with that hair cut.

Guest chewychild

I'm so looking forward to this drama. yes it sounds like a cliche and corny and all ansty drama. but thats what i like. especially since vanness is the center of that with good hair. i'm all eyes and ears.

Guest iceey_blu

i am actually really looking forward to this. a nice change from the usual fluffy taiwanese drama fair. the storyline sounds so cliche, but works for me :D

Guest skylineguitar

Although SETTV dramas may be known as cliched, buy hey, they are enjoyable most of the times and i'm really looking forward to this one as well. Go vanness and ady!

Guest confessionD

Darn! I can't watch from those links :( I hope there's a link to a torrent or youtube eventually. I love Ady, so I'm totally excited to see her in a new Taiwanese Drama. As cliche as the drama sounds, I really want to watch it. I just hope it doesn't turn out ridiculous.

I just watched episode one (fast-forward through, kind of). It's actually a lot better than I've anticipated since I thought the preview was kinda cheesy, you know, the typical rich-boy-fall-in-love-with-poor-girl storyline. It still is cheesy in a way, but the main leads so far actually look promising.

I wish they could pick up the pace though...

Guest itrayya

isn't the singer Ding Dang?

not Ring Ding?

i want to see this drama too.

i agree that the cast look promising.

i pray someone uploads it and sub it too? :)

im already anticipating the ending. cant wait!!!

and it's just started. lol.

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest celery

the trailer got me all teared up.

even though it is quite cliche,

i think it's different from the usual funny cheesy sucky plotline & detailing of taiwanese dramas.

this one's got alot of potential from the trailers

and i'm psyched.

Guest epiklove.

watched the first episode earlier today...and so far...it's pretty good!

the previews all look so dramatic and gooood!!

yeah, definitely different from all the other taiwanese idol dramas.

but in a way...it's like korean dramas...lol.

but otherwise, very promising to watch ^^

Guest _Amanda

I think I found a plothole.. After Mu Chen left the police station she opened the book to get the money to buy a new fish, so it can't have been left behind in the police station, right.

First episode looked promising though. I agree everything sounds a bit cliched, but let's see what really happens. I really love the ending clip of them as a family, so sweet! Something to look forward to. :)

Is anyone else freaked out by the peeping tom stepdad? I get the chills from him. :ph34r:

I think I found a plothole.. After Mu Chen left the police station she opened the book to get the money to buy a new fish, so it can't have been left behind in the police station, right.

First episode looked promising though. I agree everything sounds a bit cliched, but let's see what really happens. I really love the ending clip of them as a family, so sweet! Something to look forward to. :)

Is anyone else freaked out by the peeping tom stepdad? I get the chills from him. :ph34r:

No, the book she put the money in looked like a diary/accounting book or something. It's softcover, whereas the English grammar book was hardcover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URoViBwtyN4

^@ 0:56

Archived