[Variety] Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌2

Guest adikkeluangman

So how there will be how many episode for Canada special? I read at K Bites that Song Joong Ki sister study there and he tried his best for his sister. So cute.

I never thought that Danny still or athletic figure. But then maybe his hard work paid off already. He doing horse-riding, martial arts and training coz he do some actions in drama Chuno.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niagmiv

wow, this show gets my blood pumping. I'm actualy cheering the team on like crazy. some of my random thoughts on the show.

(I never saw season 1 so everything I write is about what I've seen so far of season 2.)

-I guess Danny Ahn's the captain, and I can see why. He is of older age yet he tries so hard for himself and his team. You can see him upset when he doesn't succeed. Even so, I think he's the team cheerleader, because he's rarely in his seat while on the sidelines. He's usually first to stand up if his teammate succeeds/or fails. One thing I appreciate from him, is that he doesn't just give up like some the guests have. Sometimes, these kind of spirits gets overshadowed by the guy who's always scoring, but I'm sure the guy who's always scoring looks forward to the confidence and energy from the cheering. He sets a great example of teamwork/teamspirit.

-I have a new found love for Eunhyuk and Minho. They are young and HIGHLY competitive and it shows. They carry the Dream Team on thier tiny, but obviously strong backs. Unlike some of the guests, they are dead serious when the competition's on as opposed to their silly tatics when the games haven't started. It's a whole new light to them, and I like it.

-If Juhno from 2pm continued to be on the show, Dream Team would be stronger. I saw the same passion in Junho that I see in Eunhyuk and Minho. The three of them, w/ Danny Ahn and Lee Sang In would so rock Dreamteam. And honestly, if Jo Sung Mo and Shin Jung Hwan didn't hurt themselves, they'll be so much better than some of those guests.

-Now, I don't know if the guests are just there to promote themselves or whatever, but I don't think Dreamteam is the show to come on to promote yourself. Have they no shame to come on the show and not give their all? I don't even care about athleticism, just don't give up gosh darnit. (ie. the singer ahjusshi on episode 5 really took me by surprise because he never once stopped running even if he was last.)

Guest teukiie

Oh gosh, I watched the episode (the one before they went to Vancouver) with Sangchu from Mighty Mouth & I LOVE IT :D So so funny! & I've started liking Minho :D

Guest screenstyle00

Just start watching this show about a month ago... I'm happy to say after watching the episode with the Dream Team vs. the 119 Rescue Team, my brother is now a fan of the show... He wants me to look for the episodes he haven't seen yet... How did we get hooked so fast???

Guest adikkeluangman

^KBSW will aired next week for Canada Special. I saw the trailer. This week, it was Ep. 9. Their rival is the rescue team with the Fireball.

I think also Danny is the captain coz it been mention on the Ep.9. If the subs translation is correct. He is the supporter and cheerleader for his team mate.

Danny Ahn in Dream Team Ep 6.

772311.jpg 772369.jpg

Danny cut for this episode, watch this HERE

Guest adikkeluangman

Anybody know their motto. The one that MC will always talk before they started the game. Something like to build the society with the ... result something something.

Danny Ahn in Dream Team. Ep. 7

775510.jpg 775512.jpg 775513.jpg

Danny cut watch it HERE.

This week KBSW aired the Canada special. The scenery is beautiful. So which part when Song Joong Ki will introduce his sister. In this part I notice that he always looks at the audiences. Not that he wave to audiences but more like personal wave only for his sister.

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny in Dream Team Ep. 8

776223.jpg 776225.jpg 776221.jpg 776227.jpg 776229.jpg

Danny cut watch it [HERE].

Danny doing Titanic pose at Ziptrek in Dream Team. This was at Canada. The first part was aired at KBSW last week.

52733266.gif

At some news K-Pop blog, there will be a girl version of Dream Team. Not sure if the girls will join the male cast or they will have a different show at all.

Guest adikkeluangman

This is a map to their new place for shooting. I not sure where it is. Or this is from where episode. Maybe they just had shooting for this.

map01gif.jpg

Archived