[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just watched the EP50 at KBS WORLD awhile ago. In this episodes, I really like to slap and scratch the face of Yeonhui and also pull her hair just for the sake of UMI. Hooray for UMI's family in leaving her witch mother in law.

Guest won-won

I'm not really following this drama regularly, but I still watch it from time to time...

and everytime I found the time to watch, the mother-in-law always pissing me off..hahhaha

today's episode in KBSW, I almost screamed at the tv saying that it was her son's fault too that he went bankrupt and the way she acts like that is OK for her to give the 2nd son's family saving just like that to her eldest son..

..and UMI is such a patient person..I don't know what I would do if I have a MIL like that...though I'm now thinking of several crime-ish acts I can do to her..;p

Will you please tell me what happened to the junk shop business that the eldest son put-up. I wonder if it s working well because her wife is somewhat boastful. I guess the business of UMI and his husband is picking up. I believe it will prosper because of their intention to stand in their own feet again without the help of his family. He has learned his lessons and most of all he finally come to realize that UMI no matter what is always besides him.

Guest b00kw0rm

I thought I would feel happy to see Umi and HC leave his parents house but I don't. But I can understand her not wanting to morgage the house. Some familes do lose even the roof over their heads because they morgage the one asset they have left. Some of course struggle and overcome the odds. HC's Mother was wrong to use their savings for GH without consulting them. GH didn't know where she got the money from but it seems rather selfish of him not to think of HC who had provided a means of living for him. It would have been nice if he discussed with him how they could use the $50k to work together in a new business venture. GH is still a spoilt mama's boy.

It was interesting that after HC slapped that woman and Umi feels happy and secure with HC, they are still not sharing a room. So Yeonghui was not really the cause of their problems! I guess they have to go bankrupt and move out ... forcing this couple into physical and emotional intimacy. On their own, it seems like its something they can't achieve!

Guest yiTian

I just finished watching an episode on KBS World. I'm probably really behind, but HOORAY for MIL for freaking sticking up for Umi. When she yelled the crap out of YeonHui, I was cheering so much. But when YH began to cry, I knew she would just close her act up once everyone left. And seriously, what the hell is YeonHui's problem? It's not bad enough that you try to steal someone else's husband, but you steal your friend's? A friend whom introduced you to the current job you have? She makes me so mad! And what's all this crap about "I'll make you mine." I fear to watch the future episodes because I have that lingering feeling that HyeonChal will actually leave his family for that wench.. T-T

Archived