Quantcast
nonski

Park Hae Jin 박해진 | Upcoming Drama - "Secret"||Completed - Cheese In The Trap Movie || 2018 APAN Global Star Awardee/2018 AAA Eco-Creator Award

can't wait to watch this :) miss you so much Park hae jin ssi! wish i were in Phil to finally see you in person :(

woah i was just in Phil in April & if it happened to be that month, rain or shine i'll try to catch him through the ends of the earth as they say LOL!!! so lucky of those PHJ Phil fans to see him in the flesh!

@nonski thanks for your tireless efforts in sharing with us here all the photos/vids! did you happen to see him? :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

woah i was just in Phil in April & if it happened to be that month, rain or shine i'll try to catch him through the ends of the earth as they say LOL!!! so lucky of those PHJ Phil fans to see him in the flesh!

@nonski thanks for your tireless efforts in sharing with us here all the photos/vids! did you happen to see him? :)

You're welcome! It's nice to have you back here!  

We'll unfortunately I wasn't able to see him in person.  I was kinda sick and I had to take more than an hour plane ride just to welcome him so i decided not to cuz of the super pricey plane tix!  That was both the arrival and departure.  Tho as admins of his official PH fans club, we had a hectic schedule and were on top of things during his arrival, which was very late around almost midnight.  We did the selection of who can join the welcome and send off as well as choices of gifts.  We don't want another disastrous event like what happened to other korean artists who came in PH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nonski said:

You're welcome! It's nice to have you back here!  

We'll unfortunately I wasn't able to see him in person.  I was kinda sick and I had to take more than an hour plane ride just to welcome him so i decided not to cuz of the super pricey plane tix!  That was both the arrival and departure.  Tho as admins of his official PH fans club, we had a hectic schedule and were on top of things during his arrival, which was very late around almost midnight.  We did the selection of who can join the welcome and send off as well as choices of gifts.  We don't want another disastrous event like what happened to other korean artists who came in PH.

thanks chingoo! awww really? oh no you were sick when he came, what a wrong timing eh? well your health is important so i hope you were OK in spite of not being there!

anyway, there's always a nxt time & let's hope you'll be there then & me too hahaha! i'm sure u guys must've been up to your eyeballs when he came! i bet his welcome/departure were both pleasant for him and the fans there! good for them! :) i feel excited for them belatedly!

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 3:34 AM, nonski said:

i can only update Secret drama thread

Everything you do, and all the updates, I super appreciate them all.  thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lucky fans in Manila, that they got to see Park Hae-Jin and the filming...

• Like 2

it's been quite on the Park hae jin zone .... i guess ev.body's bz and so was I but thought of checking out here!

@irilight yes indeed those PHJ fans in Manila are one lucky guys eh? i sure envy them! hahaha

• Like 1