Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

190611 Mountain Movement IG/Facebook/Weibo update

“남양주 김승룡 대장님의 지목으로 소생 캠페인에 저도 동참했어요.
함께 출연 중인 국대원도 함께… 근데, 표정 좀! 은수야~”
<南杨州金队长的邀请下,我参加了复生活动。跟我一起参演拍戏中的队员也一起••• 但是, 这表情?殷洙~>

Translatiom by _happytea_ twitter
"Under the designation of Chief Kim Seung Ryong, head of 119 Special Rescuers for capital area, I joined the resuscitation campaign. Also, currently filming and joining together with me as a member is...but, whats with the expression! Eunsoo ya~"

78b00ad3ly1g3ycwpf3lej20ij0rs3zg.jpg78b00ad3ly1g3ycwsykw1j20rs0ijta5.jpg78b00ad3ly1g3ycwwqfh0j20rs0ijdh7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

woah i was just in Phil in April & if it happened to be that month, rain or shine i'll try to catch him through the ends of the earth as they say LOL!!! so lucky of those PHJ Phil fans to see him in the flesh!

@nonski thanks for your tireless efforts in sharing with us here all the photos/vids! did you happen to see him? :)

• Like 3

23 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

woah i was just in Phil in April & if it happened to be that month, rain or shine i'll try to catch him through the ends of the earth as they say LOL!!! so lucky of those PHJ Phil fans to see him in the flesh!

@nonski thanks for your tireless efforts in sharing with us here all the photos/vids! did you happen to see him? :)

You're welcome! It's nice to have you back here!  

We'll unfortunately I wasn't able to see him in person.  I was kinda sick and I had to take more than an hour plane ride just to welcome him so i decided not to cuz of the super pricey plane tix!  That was both the arrival and departure.  Tho as admins of his official PH fans club, we had a hectic schedule and were on top of things during his arrival, which was very late around almost midnight.  We did the selection of who can join the welcome and send off as well as choices of gifts.  We don't want another disastrous event like what happened to other korean artists who came in PH.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nonski said:

You're welcome! It's nice to have you back here!  

We'll unfortunately I wasn't able to see him in person.  I was kinda sick and I had to take more than an hour plane ride just to welcome him so i decided not to cuz of the super pricey plane tix!  That was both the arrival and departure.  Tho as admins of his official PH fans club, we had a hectic schedule and were on top of things during his arrival, which was very late around almost midnight.  We did the selection of who can join the welcome and send off as well as choices of gifts.  We don't want another disastrous event like what happened to other korean artists who came in PH.

thanks chingoo! awww really? oh no you were sick when he came, what a wrong timing eh? well your health is important so i hope you were OK in spite of not being there!

anyway, there's always a nxt time & let's hope you'll be there then & me too hahaha! i'm sure u guys must've been up to your eyeballs when he came! i bet his welcome/departure were both pleasant for him and the fans there! good for them! :) i feel excited for them belatedly!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 6/13/2019 at 3:34 AM, nonski said:

i can only update Secret drama thread

Everything you do, and all the updates, I super appreciate them all.  thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lucky fans in Manila, that they got to see Park Hae-Jin and the filming...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

08e4cdd23d384e0eadd7d58bbd61a177.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin Expresses Thanks As Filming Wraps Up For His Upcoming Drama “Secret”

Park Hae Jin’s upcoming drama “Secret” has wrapped up filming after six months of hard work.

“Secret” will be a drama that tells the story of people with realistic ambitions who gather in a space called “forest” with unhappy memories and scars to heal together and find the true meaning of happiness. The drama is expected to bring a deeply touching and humane story of people healing through each other amidst their complicated and tiring lives. Park Hae Jin will star in the drama alongside Jo Bo Ah.

Park Hae Jin will be taking on the role of a former M&A (mergers-and-acquisitions) hotshot who becomes a special rescue task force member and dedicates his life to saving others. He begins as the director of RLI Investment and an M&A star, seen as the perfect man for his stunning visuals, animal instinct, and intellect, but he is also someone who lives having lost the memories of his childhood.

Park-Hae-Jin.jpg

Filming first began on March 8 in Gangwon Province, and has now wrapped up in late August. The last filming schedule was attended by Jung Moon Ho, the director-general of the National Fire Agency, and Kim Choong Shik, the head of the provincial fire department. As the drama aims to show a realistic and honest portrayal of firefighters, the National Fire Agency has been giving the production its full support.

Park Hae Jin himself has a personal connection with the fire department, being named an honorary firefighter last November for his various donations and volunteer work to help support firefighters. He is said to have received high praise from the staff on set as he stepped up to do his own stunts, such as securing a rope around himself and climbing up rocks, to give a realistic portrayal of a firefighter.

The actor stated, “Filming took approximately six months, and we were able to wrap things up without any accidents or injuries. I want to sincerely thank all of the cast, staff, and fans who have sent their unending support,” and “This project would have been impossible without the help of the National Fire Agency. I want to thank the director-general and all those from the fire department for their help.”

Now the filming for the drama has wrapped up, Park Hae Jin is set to hold fan meetings, participate in events for endorsements, and continue his work to advocate for firefighters.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@hibiscus23

Completed filming. Hopefully we will hear more good news soon.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

L3AdXYD1?format=jpg&name=small

@nonski I assume you are aware he's gg to Manila again accdg to one of twitters Sept. 30th and tickets are selling now? i just came across today! woah wish i'd be there! :(

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/09/23/look-ticket-selling-for-spark-park-hae-jin-fan-meeting-in-manila-will-reopen-on-september-30-2019/

Heads up Park Hae Jin Philippines! Ticket selling for Spark Park Hae Jin Fan Meeting in Manila will reopen on September 30, 2019.

On September 23, Artist League Manila announced the reopening of ticket selling for the actor’s upcoming event.

Check out the announcement from Artist League Manila below:

70891323_1544052842419252_55160433559994

Supposedly, Park Hae Jin’s fan meeting should happen last September 21, but it was moved to a new the date and venue. Happening on November 23, 2019 at the New Frontier Theater.

Stay tuned for more details!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Court Rules That Park Hae-jin Has No Responsibility to Appear in "Four Men"

photo1111804.jpg

The court rules that Park Hae-jin has no duty to star in the drama "Four Men", which was scheduled to air on SBS, but fell through. This is the same intention as in an injunction filed previously, being accepted.

Seoul Central District Court's Civil Agreement Division 15 ruled in favor of Mountain Movement in a lawsuit against Victory Contents on a non-existing debt.

According to the disclosure in the hearing, "Four Men", originally scheduled to air in May last year as a 16-episode series, was delayed for lack of production costs and scripting. As a result, the two companies decided to delay the filming completion date, which was scheduled for March last year, by two months until May 31st.

However, it did not film more than half of the drama until July of the same year, and there were additional problems along the way, with the director and the leading actress dropping out. Park's agency and the production company then wrote an agreement in August that year to extend his appearance until October 31st, but the filming was not completed within that period. Park's side believed that he cannot wait for the drama to be completed and filed a lawsuit against the production company in January this year to star in another drama called "Secret - 2019".

"Given the fact that the end date of the filming, which was finally agreed upon in terms of the contract and agreement as October 31 last year, and that the performance obligation under the contract was fulfilled without returning already paid guarantee, then it's only fair to say Park's duty to the drama as of October 31st becomes extinct", the court said.

"The evidence submitted by the production company is not enough to admit that Park's agency delayed the production of the drama by interfering with it without cooperating with the production side", the court added. "There is no evidence to admit otherwise, so there is no reason for the production company's claim".

Meanwhile, the same court decided partial approval of an injunction filed by Park's agency against the production company Victory Contents in April. The production company's injunction against Park to stop him from starring in "Secret - 2019" was rejected.

At that time, the court ruled that Park's obligation to appear in "Four Men" has expired, as the end date of the filming has been extended twice, and that the final extended end date of the filming has only been confirmed to be October 31st, 2018.

• Like 3