Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

@irilight chingoo i haven't visited here in ages, got so busy but missing our PHJ! when is his drama coming out? it's been too long a wait? i haven't really browsed through pages here and maybe you guys already had discussions about this but I got this vid fr MM if you haven't seen this yet:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 1:44 AM, andie4u said:

Yoo Jung is without a doubt my most favourite of all Kdrama characters. He draws me like none other. I like Lee Sang Woo from My Daughter Seoyoung very much. He is so kind, loving, selfless, considerate- everything I would like in a person but he doesn't make me want to soothe away his hurts like Yoo Jung does.

@andie4u thank you... I too, love Yoo Jung... And that is one of the reasons I was so angry that they took away so much of his air time. His character a Yoo Jung is so interesting.. We wanted to know more. We wanted to understand him better... And they took all that away from us too...

Thanks for the tip about LSW in MDSY.  It has been on my watch list forever... I usually love characters that are multi-dimensional and well layered...

Waves to @hibiscus23 too...   Nice to see you back.   I am not much here either.  Looks like his drama is not coming out, unfortunately.... It became a production disaster... (details are all on this thread...)

I hope he takes on a new project soon...

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

695b9708c8784d9faa453d65617007dc.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin To Star In New Romance Drama “Secret”

Park Hae Jin will officially be starring in the upcoming drama “Secret” (working title)!

On February 15, Park Hae Jin’s agency Mountain Movement announced, “‘Secret’ has been confirmed to be Park Hae Jin’s first drama of this year. It will be his first time taking on the romance genre since his debut.”

A representative of the agency added, “[Park Hae Jin] has been cast in the role of Kang San Hyuk, an ambitious character who becomes a member of the 119 [Korea’s emergency telephone number] special rescue team and who is passionate about money and honor.”

Park-Hae-Jin-2.jpg

“Secret” is a new drama about people with realistic desires, each of whom harbor emotional scars from their own unhappy memories, gathering in a special space called the “forest.” Their scars slowly begin to heal as they discover the true meaning of happiness and learn to love themselves and others.

The drama will be helmed by Oh Jong Rok, the producing director (PD) behind SBS’s “Piano” and “Style.” Park Hae Jin will star as Kang San Hyuk, a special rescue task force member who is blessed with looks, sharp instincts, and a brilliant mind, but who has lost his memories of childhood. 

Mountain Movement remarked, “[Park Hae Jin] will be filming ‘Secret’ during the first half of this year while also continuing to promote abroad. It looks as though he has an exceptionally busy year ahead.”

Are you excited to see Park Hae Jin star in this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

source

~~~~~~~~~
Please "like" the article and comment on it. It would help to get the drama to Viki.

@nonski, it would be great if you could change the subject to current information of this new drama "Secret".
Thank you in advance...  :)

• Like 2

Helloes! Sorry been MIA, I had some problem logging in and it turns out we were required to change password.

Will update soon with PHJ news, many happened after that SAJA disaster.  I think it there was no resolution to the problem but it seems definite the drama won't be realized at all.

On the other hand, it is such a good news that Haejin is going to film a new drama, hope no hiccups along the way.  The drama's working title is Secret and it will be filmed during the first half of 2019 (fingers crossed).

He also just finished a successful Valentine's fan meeting in Japan.

He released his 2nd Photoook.  He also came as a guest on the variety show, Tasty Guys.

Another great news is Haejin is named as the Lotte Hotels Promotional Model.  Isn't that great!

Will post updates from where I left off as soon as I'm not mobile.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 8:14 PM, nonski said:

Helloes! Sorry been MIA, I had some problem logging in and it turns out we were required to change password.

@nonski, great to have you back, and having so much new information.  Yes, there have been some issues with Soompi. I do not know why they changed the format. If something worked for years, why go and change it?

I am so thrilled that Park Hae Jin will be in a new drama.

There is already a thread for the drama

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/432009-upcoming-drama-2019-secret-시크릿-park-hae-jin/

• 4 weeks later...

Today 2016.04.01 marks the 13th anniversary of Park Hae Jin in the entertainment industry.

It was today when the first episode of The Famous Chil Sister aired on 2006.04.01

54446810_317544932167566_497540032538857

Here is the anniversary gift sent by our group (Official PHJ Philippines Fans Club)

56197318_140309643688286_873409643906462

54512558_129540331502784_161749557190473

Spoiler

54191311_162502931414721_820504908478215

56837358_170149463975241_205527208845706

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

190330 Park Hae Jin on the set of SECRET surprised by his 13th debut anniversary celebration

PHJ Japan Supporters prepared a buffet food support for him and the staff of Secret

PHJ Singapore sent their celebratory cake 

78b00ad3gy1g1kuinlcfjj20rs0ijaei.jpg

78b00ad3gy1g1kuioj0pwj20ij0rsq6z.jpg

PDnim handing HaeJin another celebration cake

78b00ad3gy1g1kuipozs0j20rs0ijk1x.jpg

Spoiler

78b00ad3gy1g1kuiqy1s0j20rs0ijqa1.jpg78b00ad3gy1g1kuiu64kej20rs0ij796.jpg78b00ad3gy1g1kuiwrk1cj20rs0ijadu.jpg78b00ad3gy1g1kuiytwdtj20rs0ijdkz.jpg

78b00ad3gy1g1l2h13kwhj20rs0ijdih.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for all the updates,  @nonski
Could you also please change the title page to reflect the upcoming drama.  i.e. Park Hae-Jin,  Upcoming Drama "Secret."
Thank you in advance
 animated-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Secret - 2019" Park Hae-jin Ready to Tackle Dramaland Once Again
photo1048774.jpg

Park Hae-jin is ready for the lime light.

He is done with the first filming of "Secret - 2019" in which he plays Kang San-hyeok, a 119 helicopter rescuer. San-hyeok looks like he stepped out of a picture and he has animal-like instincts as well as a clever head. However, he lives forgetting his childhood.

Park Hae-jin acted out Kang San-hyeok, a star in the investment industry. He's never failed, so he's confident and arrogant, but he made even that look sexy.

Later, he takes cover as a 119 rescuer, but his existing principals in life are broken as he realizes he's innocently passionate about saving people's lives.

Meanwhile, "Secret - 2019" is drama about characters with realistic desires fathering in a space called 'forest' which heals their wounds cause by unhappy memories and heal themselves, realizing the true elements of happiness.

source

• Like 2

12 hours ago, nonski said:

done... i just realized it last night when I was posting.

@nonski Thank you very much... for that and your dedication to this thread. We are all blessed receiving all the information you share with us.

I am so thrilled he has an upcoming drama. I want to know which Network it would end up with...

20140226094304951_59_20140226094402.jpg

• Like 2

@triplem Thanks for the tip. I apologize it took you so many attempts to finally get the point through. I did not intend to quote images and gifs - its just that I didn't know how to avoid it.  Call me stupid but technology wise I do take my time with trials and errors till I get things sorted .:anguished:

Now I have figured it out so it won't happen again unintentionally. Thanks again.

• Like 2