Quantcast
nonski

Park Hae Jin 박해진 | Upcoming Drama - "Secret"||Completed - Cheese In The Trap Movie || 2018 APAN Global Star Awardee/2018 AAA Eco-Creator Award

18 hours ago, andie4u said:

I fully support Mountain Movement's and Hae Jin ssi's decisions even if it means giving up on the project. Hope everything is resolved and the show gets completed and released.

@andie4u, I feel the same.    I am disappointed that such a promising project did not materialize.. But I will support Park Hae-Jin and his decision. He knows what he is doing. He tried his best.

• Like 4

@irilight thank you also for keeping this thread company!

Many people adoring HaeJin makes me happy. :) 

sorry for the late reply

on Saja updates, well basically Haejin had done his part and so much more, extending and giving leeway to the production so many times but it seems Victory Contents kept dragging the shooting. I will post a series of Soompi articles and one from an IG post of a good friend to sum up what happened.  Sadly, with all these I don't think Saja will be realized into a drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1267013wpp/conflict-erupts-four-sons-production-company-park-hae-jin-agency

b0b571d9cfda491685d361de19ddc423.jpeg?s=

Conflict Erupts Between “Four Sons” Production Company And Park Hae Jin’s Agency

Nov 21, 2018
by C. Hong

On November 21, industry sources began to report that Park Hae Jin hadn’t shown up to the set of “Four Sons” since November 1.

“Four Sons” is a fantasy thriller about a man who encounters three men who look exactly like himself while investigating his mother’s suspicious death. It originally starred Park Hae Jin and Nana but has been plagued by a number of production problems that have led to the departure of much of the cast and crew.

Because of these production problems, filming had ground to a halt in May. After reorganizing with a new director, filming began again on August 31. According to Park Hae Jin’s representatives, the production company Victory Contents had scheduled filming up until October 31. However, the director was not able to complete filming within that time.

In an official press release on November 21, Victory Contents stated, “The lead actor for our pre-produced drama ‘Four Sons’ has been refusing all contact with us. The director and the rest of the cast and crew are preparing for filming even today but the production has been set back by this lack of contact with the lead actor.”

They continued, “We have not been able to contact anyone from his agency since the beginning of November. This lack of contact is the responsibility of the lead actor’s management agency and we believe that it is caused by Mr. Hwang, who is in charge of relations between us.”

According to the statement, Victory Contents had signed a co-production contract with Mountain Movement Story, an affiliated company with Park Hae Jin’s agency Mountain Movement. However, in January Mountain Movement Story signaled a desire to end their co-production deal and Victory Contents became the sole producers. “Mountain Movement Story’s CEO, Mr. Hwang, has no right or authority to interfere in production,” Victory Contents stated.

The statement went on to level a number of complaints at Mr. Hwang, accusing him of acting without legal authority in the production process, including hiring new writers without prior consultation and interfering in the casting process to replace Nana, disrupting a new co-production deal that had been about to take place on his recommendation, and misrepresenting the drama to the media as Mountain Movement Story’s production instead of Victory Contents’ production.

On the same day, a source from Park Hae Jin’s agency released their own statement to Ilgan Sports, saying, “There was an agreement. The contract was supposed to end on March 14 but as the director changed, we agreed to stay until May 30. Halfway through, we then rewrote the contract to last until August 14. We did this out of good will. But October 31 was the final limit. According to the agreement we signed, this is not a ‘lack of contact.’ We hired a legal representative in October and they are in charge of our responses. Our communication channels are always open, so please stop with defamation like ‘we refuse to contact with them.'”

Later the same day, a source from Victory Contents told Ilgan Sports, “We would like to apologize for any misunderstandings in our official statement earlier. We will work to come to an agreement with Park Hae Jin’s representatives after meeting with them.”

A source from Park Hae Jin’s agency said, “We are willing to meet with them.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1267671wpp/park-hae-jins-agency-take-legal-action-four-sons-production-company

• Like 2

74446a1b19b546d1a28d8549d757d4a7.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin’s Agency To Take Legal Action Against “Four Sons” Production Company

Nov 22, 2018
by C. Hong

Park Hae Jin’s agency, Mountain Movement, will be taking legal action against the “Four Sons” production company after it accused the agency and its affiliates of interfering with the drama’s production.

On November 22, the legal representative for Mountain Movement stated, “Neither Park Hae Jin nor his agency have never neglected the terms of the agreement between them and the ‘Four Sons’ production company, Victory Contents. Park Hae Jin has done his best to complete the promised filming time despite the numerous difficult situations that arose. However, the company has ignored his hard work and defamed him and his agency by distorting the terms of the original agreement and spreading press releases with false facts in order to pressure them into a new agreement.”

He continued, “We intend not only to warn the company about their unreasonable actions, but take strong legal action against them.”

The legal representative reiterated the agency’s prior statement about how Park Hae Jin’s original contract had been extended from March 15 to May 31 and then again on August 14 (when filming resumed after hiring a new director) to October 31. He also repeated their strong denial of the accusation that they had refused contact with Victory Contents.

“The problems that have occurred with the drama’s production, filming, and screenplay have nothing to do with Park Hae Jin. The ‘Four Sons’ production company does not take responsibility for its own actions and puts the blame on the actors instead.”

The statement concluded with an apology from Park Hae Jin to his fans for causing them concern with this incident and an avowal to continue legal proceedings against Victory Contents for their repeated false press releases.

9e8847aa0cd84855bfde4dd5c6c30102.jpeg?s=

“Four Sons” Production Company Reveals Messages With Park Hae Jin’s Agency + To Take Legal Action

Nov 23, 2018
by J. Lee

On November 23, Victory Contents (the production company of “Four Sons”) revealed text messages with an employee from Park Hae Jin’s agency (Mountain Movement).

Read Victory Contents’ official statement below:

“We reveal one of the detailed evidence that supports our previous official statement. Mr. Hwang, the CEO of Mountain Movement Story, and a representative from Park Hae Jin’s agency Mountain Movement said that he will sign the contract agreement regarding the extension of Park Hae Jin’s appearance with us if we drop charges of obstruction of business against him. We clearly reveal that he assured us that Park Hae Jin will finish filming even if the date on the agreement contract passes.”

(1) August 28 2018

Victory Contents: “We just received a call from Director Kim. We have a meeting with Park Hae Jin at 3 tomorrow, but he said that CEO Hwang can’t see us. Director Kim was timid when he said… that it was because CEO Hwang has to go to the police because he got sued. >> is this true?”

Victory Contents: “The lawyer is trying to find out the details, so you can proceed with the meeting.”

CEO Hwang: “Yes. Yesterday, Park Hae Jin met the lawyer because of (blank) and he heard that I will be going to the police station on the 29th.”

CEO Hwang: “He said that it didn’t feel right for him to participate in the script reading while his CEO is going under investigation. So he asked me [to tell the director].”

CEO Hwang: “Let’s proceed with the meeting.”

Victory Contents: “Okay. Please proceed.”

CEO Hwang: “You are dropping the charges, right? If you tell me before you drop the charges, I’ll tell our lawyers as well.”

Victory Contents: “Bae, Kim & Lee LLC will contact Kim & Chang.”

• Like 2

16ef9d69c8b44eb3826a577957f31224.jpeg?s=

6 Morally Conflicted K-Drama Male Leads Who Mesmerize Us

Nov 26, 2018
by Azra_A

Most K-drama “bad boys” only look bad from a distance. Get up close, and you’ll find they’re actually a basket of puppies and kittens with a tragic backstory. That’s why we get really excited when a male lead with a real dark side comes along. You know, the type who finds it easier to hate you than love you. Here’s our selection of delightfully dangerous male leads who keep us guessing. We’re mesmerized by their constant push and pull between oh-so-bad and maybe-kind-of-good.

Park Hae Jin in “Cheese In The Trap

park-hae-jin-cheese-in-the-trap-1.gif

Oh, Yoo Jung *shakes head and sighs*. Park Hae Jin‘s character, college senior Yoo Jung, is definitely the most passive-aggressive person on this list. We bet he has a Burn Book hidden somewhere that would put the meanest Mean Girl to shame. Like Hong Seol (Kim Go Eun), we find ourselves wondering if Basket of Puppies Baek In Ho (Seo Kang Joon) is a better bet.

park-hae-jin-cheese-in-the-trap-2.gif

Yoo Jung keeps drawing us back, though, because he’s just as cute as he is creepy. What kind of guy could be so tender when talking to a bug? Who else could be so adorably confused by convenience store kimbap? Just remember, if Yoo Jung invites you to a romantic cliff-top picnic, he’s just as likely to propose as he is to push you off.

A little side note-

for someone who have watched this drama for the nth time, i think it's a little OTT to write the last sentence.  Yoo Jung have tendencies but he never hurt someone unless it's in a form of a retaliation which is the only way he view things can be done.  So if he is courting someone and invites her to a romantic cliff-top picnic, he will definitely propose and not push you off.

• Like 3

Park Hae Jin's latest collaboration with Studio NewBIN

part of the proceeds will go to support single mothers

• Like 2
  • Love 1

bd943e159a5848838d68e571e04f2571.jpeg?s=

Winners Of 2018 Asia Artist Awards

Nov 28, 2018
by J. K

The 2018 Asia Artist Awards recognized some of the biggest stars in Korea’s entertainment industry!

The ceremony was held on the evening of November 28 in Seoul, with awards honoring the work of both actors and musicians in the past year.

The Daesangs (grand prizes) of the night went to BTS and Lee Byung Hun. BTS won five awards in total, while Lee Byung Hun and IU both took home four trophies.

Check out the full list of winners below!

Acting Category

StarPay Popularity Award: IU, EXO’s Sehun
Focus Award: Kim Yong Ji, Jin Joo Hyung, Shin Hyun Soo
Rising Star Award: ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo, Jung In Sun
New Wave Award: AOA’s Seolhyun
Favorite Award: Sung Hoon
Best Creator: Won Dong Yeon
Choice Award: Jasper Liu, Kwak Si Yang, B1A4’s Jinyoung
Asia Hot-tist Award: IU
Korean Tourism Appreciation Award: Lee Byung Hun
Asia Eco Creator: Park Hae Jin
Fabulous Award: Lee Byung Hun, Ha Jung Woo
Artist of the Year: Lee Sung Kyung, 2PM’s Junho, Ryu Jun Yeol, Jung Hae In, IU, Lee Seung Gi, Joo Ji Hoon, Yoo Yeon Seok, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun
Rookie Award: Kim Da Mi, Jang Ki Yong
Best Icon: Choi Tae Joon, INFINITE’s L

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270675wpp/winners-2018-asia-artist-awards

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nonski said:

for someone who have watched this drama for the nth time, i think it's a little OTT to write the last sentence.  Yoo Jung have tendencies but he never hurt someone unless it's in a form of a retaliation which is the only way he view things can be done.  So if he is courting someone and invites her to a romantic cliff-top picnic, he will definitely propose and not push you off.

@nonski, I totally agree... Also, I am still angry at what that director did to Park Hae Jin in this drama; By shifting the focus to SKJ's character, we did not get what we really wanted - More scenes with Park Hae Jin, and better understanding of Yoo Jung.

Thank you for all the updates!   sweet-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 4

869dbbeacf0a48e0b0e565d104e1bea1.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin Displays His Generosity With Christmas Eve Volunteer Work

Park Hae Jin spent an extremely meaningful Christmas Eve this year. The actor spent December 24 with the children at the Hae Sim Won child welfare facility where he regularly volunteers and donates to.

After donating 50 million won (approximately $44,500) to the Hae Sim Won child welfare facility on his birthday in 2015, Park Hae Jin has since been donating to and volunteering at Hae Sim Won for years. He especially likes to do coal briquette volunteering with the children at the facility, thus teaching how to help others in need, and he always sends a snack food car every year to the children’s field day. This year he visited Hae Sim Won again bearing with him 100 servings of lunch meals, snacks, and fruit for the children.

Park Hae Jin’s fans also helped expand his good deeds by donating up to 20 boxes worth of wet tissues, school supplies, dried formula milk, clothing, and more. They also donated all the money they received from auctioning off their prized possessions at a Park Hae Jin exhibition event.

Park Hae Jin also cared for the children’s safety. As he is an honorary firefighter, he utilized the help of fire marshal Jung Moon Ho to do a fire safety inspection, install new fire supplies, and provide Hae Sim Won with medical supply kits in case the children get hurt during their outdoor activities.

After hearing about Park Hae Jin’s plans for this Christmas, the fire department also stepped up to take part in spending time with the children. Rookie actors Hong Sae Rom and Kim Eun Soo took part in this Christmas event, as well. Many people including Park Hae Jin, his fans, the fire department, Hong Sae Rom, and Kim Eun Soo came together on Christmas Eve this year to share their love and happiness with the children of Hae Sim Won.

Park-Hae-Jin-1.jpg

source

• Like 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone reading this. @nonski and @irilight  I'll add my thanks for keeping this thread alive. 

I'm glad to be talking of something else after the Saja debacle. (Sigh!! :()

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 11/30/2018 at 11:48 PM, nonski said:

6 Morally Conflicted K-Drama Male Leads Who Mesmerize Us

Nov 26, 2018
by Azra_A

Most K-drama “bad boys” only look bad from a distance. Get up close, and you’ll find they’re actually a basket of puppies and kittens with a tragic backstory. That’s why we get really excited when a male lead with a real dark side comes along. You know, the type who finds it easier to hate you than love you. Here’s our selection of delightfully dangerous male leads who keep us guessing. We’re mesmerized by their constant push and pull between oh-so-bad and maybe-kind-of-good.

Park Hae Jin in “Cheese In The Trap

Oh, Yoo Jung *shakes head and sighs*. Park Hae Jin‘s character, college senior Yoo Jung, is definitely the most passive-aggressive person on this list. We bet he has a Burn Book hidden somewhere that would put the meanest Mean Girl to shame. Like Hong Seol (Kim Go Eun), we find ourselves wondering if Basket of Puppies Baek In Ho (Seo Kang Joon) is a better bet.

Yoo Jung keeps drawing us back, though, because he’s just as cute as he is creepy. What kind of guy could be so tender when talking to a bug? Who else could be so adorably confused by convenience store kimbap? Just remember, if Yoo Jung invites you to a romantic cliff-top picnic, he’s just as likely to propose as he is to push you off.

A little side note-

Yoo Jung is without a doubt my most favourite of all Kdrama characters. He draws me like none other. I like Lee Sang Woo from My Daughter Seoyoung very much. He is so kind, loving, selfless, considerate- everything I would like in a person but he doesn't make me want to soothe away his hurts like Yoo Jung does. I also sympathize with Baek In Ho and respect how he dealt with his liking for Hong Seol. I'd love to have a friend like that but again he doesn't affect me at the level that Yoo Jung does. Yoo Jung has been called mean, creepy, cold and what not. But I only see a hurt and lonely boy in him. I want to hug away his mistrust of others- tell him he is lovable, he doesn't always need to keep his guard up.

The fact that he is Oh so handsome makes it all the more easier to fall in love with Yoo Jung.

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 12/27/2018 at 11:55 AM, irilight said:

Park Hae Jin Displays His Generosity With Christmas Eve Volunteer Work

Park Hae Jin spent an extremely meaningful Christmas Eve this year. The actor spent December 24 with the children at the Hae Sim Won child welfare facility where he regularly volunteers and donates to.

After donating 50 million won (approximately $44,500) to the Hae Sim Won child welfare facility on his birthday in 2015, Park Hae Jin has since been donating to and volunteering at Hae Sim Won for years. He especially likes to do coal briquette volunteering with the children at the facility, thus teaching how to help others in need, and he always sends a snack food car every year to the children’s field day. This year he visited Hae Sim Won again bearing with him 100 servings of lunch meals, snacks, and fruit for the children.

Park Hae Jin’s fans also helped expand his good deeds by donating up to 20 boxes worth of wet tissues, school supplies, dried formula milk, clothing, and more. They also donated all the money they received from auctioning off their prized possessions at a Park Hae Jin exhibition event.

Park Hae Jin also cared for the children’s safety. As he is an honorary firefighter, he utilized the help of fire marshal Jung Moon Ho to do a fire safety inspection, install new fire supplies, and provide Hae Sim Won with medical supply kits in case the children get hurt during their outdoor activities.

After hearing about Park Hae Jin’s plans for this Christmas, the fire department also stepped up to take part in spending time with the children. Rookie actors Hong Sae Rom and Kim Eun Soo took part in this Christmas event, as well. Many people including Park Hae Jin, his fans, the fire department, Hong Sae Rom, and Kim Eun Soo came together on Christmas Eve this year to share their love and happiness with the children of Hae Sim Won.

source

Our Santa Hae Jin never disappoints. What a lovely and meaningful way to celebrate Christmas. One can easily see the genuine love he has for these children in the pictures. Makes me feel so proud to be his fan.

May he receive tenfold of the love and joy he spreads.

I was so glad of my own Christmas present by HaeJin ssi- The Shine Mask series released around Christmas time. It was great to see him play a new character.

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 3

@irilight chingoo i haven't visited here in ages, got so busy but missing our PHJ! when is his drama coming out? it's been too long a wait? i haven't really browsed through pages here and maybe you guys already had discussions about this but I got this vid fr MM if you haven't seen this yet:

• Like 2

On 1/6/2019 at 1:44 AM, andie4u said:

Yoo Jung is without a doubt my most favourite of all Kdrama characters. He draws me like none other. I like Lee Sang Woo from My Daughter Seoyoung very much. He is so kind, loving, selfless, considerate- everything I would like in a person but he doesn't make me want to soothe away his hurts like Yoo Jung does.

@andie4u thank you... I too, love Yoo Jung... And that is one of the reasons I was so angry that they took away so much of his air time. His character a Yoo Jung is so interesting.. We wanted to know more. We wanted to understand him better... And they took all that away from us too...

Thanks for the tip about LSW in MDSY.  It has been on my watch list forever... I usually love characters that are multi-dimensional and well layered...

Waves to @hibiscus23 too...   Nice to see you back.   I am not much here either.  Looks like his drama is not coming out, unfortunately.... It became a production disaster... (details are all on this thread...)

I hope he takes on a new project soon...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ohhhh @nonski @irilight @hibiscus23 I hope this comes to past...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300852wpp/park-hae-jin-and-jo-bo-ah-in-talks-to-star-in-new-rom-com

Park Hae Jin And Jo Bo Ah In Talks To Star In New Rom-Com

Feb 1, 2019
by U. Kim

Park Hae Jin and Jo Bo Ah may be appearing in a 20-episode romantic comedy titled “Secret” (literal title).

On February 1, news outlet Sports Chosun reported that Park Hae Jin and Jo Bo Ah had selected ‘Secret’ as their next projects.

In response, a source from Park Hae Jin’s agency Mountain Movement stated, “He is looking over the offer for ‘Secret,'” and a source from Jo Bo Ah’s agency Sidus HQ shared, “We have received an offer for ‘Secret,’ but we have not had time to look over it. Jo Bo Ah is currently wrapping up filming for SBS’s ‘My Strange Hero.’ We will think about her next project after the drama ends, so we cannot give out any statement yet.’

“Secret” is about an male air rescue worker from the 119 special rescue team who dreams of accumulating assets over 5 trillion won (approximately $4,470 million) and a female doctor who finds true happiness and love after joining Miryung Forest, where people with painful pasts gather.

The drama’s broadcasting schedule has not been decided yet.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

On 2/1/2019 at 2:20 PM, triplem said:

Park Hae Jin And Jo Bo Ah In Talks To Star In New Rom-Com

@triplem, Thank you for the good news!   Oh, how I hope this comes true.... 

And I hope it is a good drama, with great script and directing too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

695b9708c8784d9faa453d65617007dc.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin To Star In New Romance Drama “Secret”

Park Hae Jin will officially be starring in the upcoming drama “Secret” (working title)!

On February 15, Park Hae Jin’s agency Mountain Movement announced, “‘Secret’ has been confirmed to be Park Hae Jin’s first drama of this year. It will be his first time taking on the romance genre since his debut.”

A representative of the agency added, “[Park Hae Jin] has been cast in the role of Kang San Hyuk, an ambitious character who becomes a member of the 119 [Korea’s emergency telephone number] special rescue team and who is passionate about money and honor.”

Park-Hae-Jin-2.jpg

“Secret” is a new drama about people with realistic desires, each of whom harbor emotional scars from their own unhappy memories, gathering in a special space called the “forest.” Their scars slowly begin to heal as they discover the true meaning of happiness and learn to love themselves and others.

The drama will be helmed by Oh Jong Rok, the producing director (PD) behind SBS’s “Piano” and “Style.” Park Hae Jin will star as Kang San Hyuk, a special rescue task force member who is blessed with looks, sharp instincts, and a brilliant mind, but who has lost his memories of childhood. 

Mountain Movement remarked, “[Park Hae Jin] will be filming ‘Secret’ during the first half of this year while also continuing to promote abroad. It looks as though he has an exceptionally busy year ahead.”

Are you excited to see Park Hae Jin star in this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

source

~~~~~~~~~
Please "like" the article and comment on it. It would help to get the drama to Viki.

@nonski, it would be great if you could change the subject to current information of this new drama "Secret".
Thank you in advance...  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1