Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

• 3 weeks later...

been a while & i miss coming here and hearing/seeing more about our PHJ! it's taking so loooong for his new drama, i heard it's not till july when it'll be released :(

how's everybody doing here chingoos? so many of us MIAs LOL

hope you guys are staying loyal :) as i am!

• Like 2

“Four Sons” Cast And Crew Show Great Teamwork Behind The Scenes
Nana-Park-hae-Jin.jpg

Upcoming drama “Four Sons” shared photos of the cast and crew looking bright and friendly on the drama set.

“Four Sons” tells the story of a man who meets three men looking exactly like himself while investigating his mother’s mysterious death. Park Hae Jin will be playing four different characters while After School’s Nana will be playing a bright and charismatic detective with a sad secret. Kwak Si Yangcompletes the love triangle by taking the role of a police officer who is in love with her.

Despite the thrilling story plot, the actors are warm and happy behind the scenes, and they show great teamwork with their friendly sociability and sincere acting. Park Hae Jin is a big help to his co-stars Nana and Kwak Si Yang in spite of his acting challenges and acts as a big brother to all staff members on the scene. In turn, Nana and Kwak Si Yang do their best to support him.

In one photo, Park Hae Jin and Nana are smiling brightly while holding coffee cups. In another, Kwak Si Yang can be seen leaning his head against Park Hae Jin’s shoulder.
Park-Hae-Jin-Kwak-Si-Yang.jpg

The cast has also been getting along extremely well with the production staff members.
Park-Hae-Jin2.jpg

The production crew stated, “Regardless of the difficult filming, Park Hae Jin, Nana, Kwak Si Yang, and the others who are leading the drama’s main story never lose their smiles and show consideration for each other, allowing the staff to film comfortably.”

“Four Sons” is expected to air sometime in the second half of this year.

source

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2018 at 6:05 AM, hibiscus23 said:

been a while & i miss coming here and hearing/seeing more about our PHJ! it's taking so loooong for his new drama, i heard it's not till july when it'll be released :(

how's everybody doing here chingoos? so many of us MIAs LOL

hope you guys are staying loyal :) as i am!

How are you dear? What have you been watching?

I have been waiting for Four Men like forever...sigh. I don't even think it's in July. Have they even found a broadcast station ? 

On 5/28/2018 at 3:35 AM, triplem said:

How are you dear? What have you been watching?

I have been waiting for Four Men like forever...sigh. I don't even think it's in July. Have they even found a broadcast station ? 

just fine dear chingoo thanks and what about you? :) i've been watching enemies from the past and it's almost done; what are you watching?

same here been eagerly hwaiting for our guy's drama it seems forever eh? oh no don't tell me this drama is still in a shaky ground? no way :( well we hv to keep ea other posted here!

@irilight woah chingoo thx for sharing, is it me or PHJ is looking younger/younger these days? :)

• LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody. I've recently discovered Park Hae Jin and ever since I first saw him in MLFTS , I fell for him (and how! ).

I found this topic on Soompi just today. 311 pages already?   wow. 

Hope to hear about our favorite and meet with more PHJ fans here.

• Like 2

hi andie4u, same with me I noticed him in doctor stranger. I watched MLFTS but I cannot remember himmuch from that show. recently I watch doctor doctor strange and fell in love with him. now I am officially his fan. currently watching east of eden. It would be great if someone can share his previous old drama such the one with han hyo joo by land and sky with English sub. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply isbes83. PHJ first caught my notice in MLFTS and I've been on a PHJ marathon since then. I loved him in CITT and Bad Guys. In fact he has done justice to every role he has ever played. I'm watching Like Land and Sky these days (I'm on the 161st episode) you can watch it on Dailymotion - there is a channel PHJ1983 in which you'll find all episodes.

https://www.dailymotion.com/dm_50e8b8dd652a1/videos 

here is a link to the channel.

Hope it helps.

I still haven't watched Famous Chil Princesses and Quain Duo Duo Marry. Can't find them with eng subs. I've watched all other PHJ dramas and movies. 

Edited by andie4u
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

So...speaking of the Chil Sisters... <3

I found a source for low-quality hardsubbed videos of the entire series. I also found high quality (for a show that old) video files. And I'm willing to buy the Japanese DVDs to rip subs to get timing files. I am NOT willing to transcribe the entire 80 series :joy:. Anybody here ever do any fansubs/transcribing and would be willing to work on this project? This drama is SO GOOD it deserves a decent version. Plus, It's Park Hae Jin's first series and he is so good in it. 

PM me if interested. I've love to get 10+ people so that we're each only doing 8 episodes tops. The more people the better! Transcribing is tedious. I'm also planning on using the Japanese subs to fix the original subs (I'm fluent in Japanese) and the subs I found are old Hawaii broadcast subs - they are sometimes overly simplistic. So if anyone is fluent in Korean and/or Japanese and wants to QC, that's great too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@andie4u welcome to PHJ thread, the more da merrier! i first saw him in snow movie & fell for him too & the rest is history! this thread has been quiet bec we're all waiting for his new drama 4 Men or Saja! hope you'll continue to join us here n feel free to share some of your fave photos of him! :)

hello to all chingoos here, been a while n i truly miss PHJ and some fresh news about him! miss you PHJ aja fighting/hwaiting! see you all nxt tym

• Like 1

how's ev.body here? i guess all of us have been hwaiting for our idol and his thread has been quiet for some time now :(

well guys i was watching some Philippine dramas and i discovered his look-alike actor and correct me if i'm wrong but here's a photo (side by side with our beloved PHJ):

MIKE-TAN1.jpgMike Tan

d54637347.jpgactor from PhilippinesaAsTRMLa_400x400.jpg