Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

ac17685d41c14d159a137bb55b897f8d.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin Confirmed To Star In Psychological Thriller Drama Based On Popular Webtoon

Park Hae Jin will be starring as the lead of the new thriller drama “Crime Puzzle” (working title)!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Crime Puzzle” is a shocking thriller that begins with Han Seung Min, a professor at a police academy, being arrested after confessing to the crime of killing his girlfriend Yoo Hee’s father. The drama will reinterpret the webtoon to make it relevant to the current year of 2020.

The upcoming drama will also feature Yoo Hee, a criminal profiler who reinvestigates Han Seung Min’s case because she can’t believe her lover’s confession. In the process of solving the mystery, “Crime Puzzle” will showcase 10 interviews from Han Seung Min and detailed characterization of those surrounding the two leading figures.

Park Hae Jin will be taking on the role of Han Seung Min, a star professor at the police academy who suddenly rose through the ranks of the world’s criminal psychology field with the thesis he wrote in his 20s. However, with a sudden confession of murder, he becomes confined in prison with a life sentence. Han Seung Min is a mysterious figure who begins a mental game with Yoo Hee, his detective partner, lover, and disciple, in order to steadily solve the crime.

Previously, Park Hae Jin shocked viewers with his acting as the youngest genius psychopath killer Lee Jung Moon in OCN’s “Bad Guys,” and viewers are looking forward to what transformation he’ll make in “Crime Puzzle” after gaining even more experience as an actor.

The upcoming drama will be produced by Studio 329, which produced the YouTube original web drama “Top Management” and upcoming Netflix original “Extracurricular.” “Crime Puzzle” is set to broadcast sometime in the second half of the year.

source

Official Park Hae Jin Philippines Fan Club and Park Hae Jin Malaysia collaborated for the 3rd time to deliver food support for Park Hae Jin while filming Old School Intern also in time for the celebration of his birthday at the set.

( @andie4u thank you for joining our food support, your name can be found on the nameboard below)

Park Hae Jin loves the burger!

JHrvAHe.jpg1Lr7W7t.jpgkBY7kV9.jpg

@cenching so far no particular reason for the purple color as far as I know, but let me ask around.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 5/1/2020 at 9:00 PM, cenching said:

@nonski

I noticed many purple for Haejin this year....Any significant for the color purple??? He usually goes for yellow 

Sorry hahaha how could I have totally forgotten! Purple is the club’s color this year. Our ID’s color is purple. *Facepalm*

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 5/2/2020 at 11:51 AM, cenching said:

And what is purole?? :ph34r:

purple is also the color of royalty which in my book fits PHJ perfectly! unfortunately i forgot to renew my club Jin membership

• Like 2

• nonski changed the title to Park Hae Jin 박해진 Upcoming [2020] Drama "Old School Intern" & "Crime Puzzle'||Completed - Drama "Forest" || Honorary Fire Marshall, Korea Fire Agency
On 5/6/2020 at 11:11 AM, irilight said:

I know, right?  Waves to you too, @hibiscus23  waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think I am mostly interested in "Crime Puzzle."  It is more of my genre. 

@irilight sorry chingu for late rep yeah wave wave to you and good to see how active you've been here girl! i need to check that out! see u again next time!!!waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

@nonski our PHJ never ceased to amaze us, he's so handsome in those photos! can't wait to watch his latest proj!

not sure if this artic fr hancinema has been posted but here it is:

Namgoong Min, Park Hae-jin and Lee Sang-yeob Devote Themselves to Non-Stop Drama Work

photo1183302.jpg

At this point, 'no break' is their strategy.

Actors Namgoong Min, Park Hae-jin and Lee Sang-yeob have been working hard on dramas and are working on minimizing the gap between them and the viewers. With their diligence, they are also differentiating themselves from other lead actors who star in one or two dramas a year at most.

Namgoong Min is by far the most aggressive actor on the small screens. He will soon start filming and aim for a 'three consecutive hits' following KBS 2TV's "Doctor Prisoner" in May last year and SBS' "Stove League" in February this year with tvN drama "Day and Night", which will air in the fall.

Namgoong Min has achieved 15.8% and 19.1% ratings, respectively, with two recent dramas starring him. In particular, he broke the unwritten rule of broadcasting that sports-based dramas are difficult to succeed through "Stove League".

Namgoong Min is showing his willingness to further solidify his position as the 'audience guarantee check' obtained through these dramas. His confident move is also confirmed in his next drama, "Day and Night". He is the main character of the mystery genre that delves into mysterious experiments that eliminate emotions and create high-intelligence children.

Immediately after finishing KBS 2TV's "Forest" in March, Park Hae-jin immediately landed in a lead role for MBC's "Kkondae Intern" first broadcast on Tuesday. He is focusing on broadening the genre while trying to transform himself into a comedy figure following romance. He has already quickly decided on "Kkondae Intern" with the determination to fill a three-year hiatus caused by a dispute with the production company over the 2017 drama "Four Men", based on a webtoon of the same name. He also recently decided to appear in the drama "Crime Puzzle", which begins filming in the second half of the year.

Lee Sang-yeob has recently stood out as a new ratings star for the small screen, with SBS's Monday-Tuesday drama "Good Casting" and KBS 2TV's weekend drama "Once Again", hitting 11% and 28%, respectively. Pre-produced drama, "Good Casting" can be on the air at the same time as "Once Again" thanks to the completion of filming in early February.

Lee Sang-yeob has also been filling up his career with TV shows such as tvN's "Siberian Travels" and Channel A's "Love Affairs in the Afternoon".

wave to you too! waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1