Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

Guest t3nnisgal_85

Thanks a lot for posting so much information and picture! Thank you!

I am so glad to have found this website cos I have been searching for his information and this is the first site i come across with so much information. But still I hope that his fans especially from korea or those who understand korean will translate and post more information about him cos I am so hungrily searching for more and more of his information.

Initially, I didnt really find him cute while he was still in army in Seven Princesses and I even think his acting need improvement ( but for a first drama, thumbs up) , but as I continued to watch Seven Princesses, his character just grows on me and I fall more and more for him. After he got out of army, he becamce such a charming and loving character that starts to protect and woo Lee Tae Ran's character. I cannot help but fall for him more and more and keep watching over and over again of his parts in Seven Princesses. REally love him paired up with Lee Tae Ran. I personally feel that this couple is really cute.

This is the first time I am so attracted by an actor that all I do when I am online is to watch his parts with lee tae ran in Seven Princesses and trying to find his information But it is so hard to find. So hope this forum for him will be more and more active with all his fans posting more information or picture cos he really deserve to be loved by so many fans as he is talented and cute.

Hope more of his information can be found here! Thank you so much!

He is comfirmed as a cast in a new drama "East of Eden" . Looking forward to more of him.

his character really really grows on me in seven princesses ....

though the drama is really long, but i just have to keep watching for him .....no doubt his love for Taeran's character in e show got me hooked

fr a lst timer,his acting is acceptable...got me really touched whenever he cried....

hope to see him in more works...he has such a dandy charming smile .. :D

Guest lovewinter

I just finished 7 Princess and I love it.

I like his character in the drama, a good lovely husband!

• 1 month later...
Guest melyssa

Just like anyone else, he's got onto me in Seventh Princess as well! Hoping to watch 'As much as heaven and earth' next; it's a long long long kdrama but it seems that he's really good here with the female lead too!

Happy to learn that his next project is 'East of Eden', a big MBC project ... Good Luck to PHJ!! Hwaiting!!

Anyone knoows what he's up to recently?? Hope that he gets to be on screen more often so that we can see him more and more ... he's addictively good-looking and cuuuute!! <3

Guest kdramafanusa

Anyone knoows what he's up to recently?? Hope that he gets to be on screen more often so that we can see him more and more ... he's addictively good-looking and cuuuute!! <3

He will be appearing in MBC drama "East Of Eden" with an all-star cast including Song Seung-heon, Yoo Dong-geon, Lee Mi-sook, Jo Min-ki, Yeon Jung-hoon, Choi Jeong-wan, etc.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=190567

[April 24, 2008] Winner of Best New Actor (TV Section) last year, he returned as a presenter at The 44th PaekSang Arts Awards

20080424180702.202.0.jpg

200804242103211.jpg

34081_24222_1148.jpg20080424182019.479.0.jpg

20080424175917.330.0.jpg20080425110403.537.0.jpg

20080424182022.254.0.jpg

20080424194903.600.0.jpg20080424202804.245.0.jpg20080424193404.734.0.jpg

20080424194012.136.0.jpg20080424193707.479.0.jpg

20080424183912.833.0.jpg20080424214303.381.0.jpg

[April 30, 2008] Park Hae-jin & Go Joo-won

20080430204514.008.0.jpg

20080430203410.612.0.jpg

Guest NV4ever

i really like him in AMAHAE, he have good chemistry with HHJ ^^ they make such a kute couple :D

I've seen some pics of him presenting at the baeksang award, but anyone have some clips of it???

And im excited for his upcoming role in East Eden, it's a really big project....all big stars~~ cant waitttt....when is it out???

Guest melyssa

kdramafanusa, thanks for the very recent pics of PHJ!! I prefer his hair not to be too long nor short ... the one that he's spotted in on April 30 shots looks great!! He is also one actor who really looks good in glasses .... *whistles*

Cute and many awkward shots!! haha!! He's really not used to such events yet that he's not careful to let the photographers get such shots? Great natural shots, though!! I still like him alot!

Also, waiting for 'East of Eden' to be onscreen!! ^^

Guest ParkHaejinized

Oh my gosh......Park Hae Jin look so dashing ... he has that boy next door look...Ahhh,...he got me so distracted that I forget to write my Diary?? :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest Chelly

Loves watching his scenes with Lee Tae Ran in Chil Princesses again & again...He seems to grow on you... :)

Hope his new show East of Eden would show more mature acting.

Guest melyssa

I'm watching Park Hae Jin's latest drama As High As Heaven right now and can't help but be curious to find out if he's left or right-handed cos in the show he holds chopsticks with his left hand but writes with his right.

Does anyone know? Has anyone noticed this too?

Yes, he's ambidextrous! He can use both left and right hand well! I read this out from a post on questions about PHJ in baidu, a chinese forum.

Guest Orchidy

I really like this guy. Lol, he has the facial frame that I always fall for... -_-

^_^ I'm watching as much as heaven and earth...what a long show...lol ^^

Really like him!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clapika_86

any news of what he is up to recently...he is really good looking and i wish that he participated in more dramas or sitcoms...this thread seems to be inactive for few months...wish to hear more news abt him...

oh...just found out he'll be participating in this new drama East of Eden one of the main cast....really happy for him...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest melyssa

Chinese article about the filming of East of Eden released on 21 May 2008 in Upaper, Taipeh.

It mentions that the filming of EOE has started in Korea and the crew including SSH and PHJ is preparing to go to Macao in June for outdoor shooting. It seems that EOE which was originally planned to debut in August will be pushed further back to November because of script problem. There are plans to go to Taiwan for filming as the crew has approached a local TV station for assistance. Park Hae Jin's managing company has confirmed that he would be in Macao in June for 2 weeks before he flies back to Korea again afterwhich he would go to Japan.

Found this interview clip on Lee Tae Ran and she said something about Park Hae Jin; PHJ even appeared to support her!!

LTR's interview cut on KBS Morning Live Show (2007)

The MC asked LTR which of the male actors is her mother most satisfied with and her answer was Park Hae Jin. She went on to explain that though he's young, he is very sincere and mature. And she can communicate with him and finds him interesting. He also has a soft spot .. he cooks well; I've not tasted before but he really can cook and I like this part of him.

Then the MC says that PHJ was also around and makes fun of him by saying that LTR's mother is very happy with him. [it seemed that he was in another studio promoting As Much As Heaven and Earth and came over to look while he was free.]

The MC asked if he was shivering while filming the kissing scenes in Infamous Chil Princess and he had to show a (O) for yes and a (X) for no. His action is an (O) .... yes!!

He really looks so cute here and that action!!! Enjoy!!

ltr9withphjww9.jpg

ltr10withphjys6.jpg

*Edit* Thanks to Chelly for the title of the show this interview was taken from.

Posted on June 16, 2008

Time to forget Park Hae Jin acting as a good man on screen

He is not a new actor now. Park Hae Jin who has won the hearts of many female fans in his dramas with his warm appearance and charming smile has accepted a new challenge to act as a villain for the first time. He would be displaying a completely new and different charm as a man who is attached to power and love.

Park Hae Jin's role will progress through a series of transformation from the period of the sixties to the nineties in MBC's new drama 'East of Eden' scheduled to be telecast in late August. In this drama which focuses on the destiny of the characters in the turn of events, Park Hae Jin will act as the shrewd Myeong Hun who is brought up to be sly and even keeps the secret of his true birth identity.

Park Hae Jin, as cited by Sports DongA (link to Article in Sports Dong-A) when interviewed, has commented that the character of his role is quite pitiful; he is initially righteous but is being tempered by his father, a chairman of a financial group (Jo Min-ki). He could be hungry for power but when it comes to love, he is sincere towards his first love, Ji Hyeon (Han Ji-hye). This love actually postpones the moment for him to become a villain who he is justifiable to be one.

Well, isn’t it great and a good reason to see Park Hae Jin act as Myeong Hun? It is a pleasure to look forward to see his acting.

Translated from: Haejin's Japan Blog at haejin501.exblog.jp (officially linked to his korean website: http://cafe.daum.net/niceHJ)

d012771520274647dn1.jpg

d012771520272298dj9.jpg

200806120937331sb9.jpg

200806120937121pm6.jpg

200806120936511nx9.jpg

Credit: on pic + haejin501.exblog.jp

Looks like this is going to be his new image in East of Eden as a bad fellow!

Guest tortyserox

omg ! i an defintely tuning in to PHJ new drama! ( East of Eaden kang dong-nim: pls dun include any scene that requires him to RUN. i,ll laugh my richard simmons off! :lol:)

seems like he has a thing for older women eh? keke in YSMM (eps.195), he dated a nuna 4years older than him too!

he,s LOVE! (:

Guest chipmunk0318

adored him on famous pirncesses...him and lee seung gi were why i got hooked to the show =P and really, he looks so much hotter with spectacles...he's got the cute geeky look perfected!

Guest melyssa

In brief:

Park Hae Jin is working on MBC's 47th Anniversary Special Project Drama 'East of Eden' tentatively to be debut in late August after 'When It's At Night'. He would be acting as a villain and has been working hard for the past months to prepare for the role. This includes a major image change from the young adorable Ha-nam in Infamous Chil Princesses and the troubled Mu-Yeong in As Much As Heaven And Earth to a evil-looking and chagrin Shin Myeong-hoon. His love interest is played by Han Ji-hye. For more on the part he plays, please refer to the 'East of Eden' thread.

He has been training up to lose weight and worked on his muscles for the past 8 months. To date, he's lost as much as 10 kg. He would be showing off his newly formed physique in the drama. He has also gone to Hong Kong for 2 days for a short filming stint with the crew and is since back in Korea. At present, he should be attending various lessons like horse-riding, hunting, playing golf, etc for his role as a rich man's son.