Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

@lynseyanzia thx chingoo for that artic! woah sounds promising! yeyyy we can count on this direc/music direc etc.! ahhhh we can't wait! shooting in Indonesia etc? argh so lucky for Indonesian fans then! one thing i noticed w/kdrama productions they are not stingy with locations, look at MTM shot in Europe!

@lucifercorner thx for the IG pix chingoo, he's really awesome overloaded no doubt! did you guys see that most watched actor that i posted as a spoiler last nite? woah he was numero UNO!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

Gals, Enjoyed reading this and thought of sharing.

Its the replies of one of the translators of the webtoon Cheese in the trap.

Especially the point where she talks about love triangle, shipping wars and why seol will choose only Yu Jong. Bang on!!!!

http://morecheeseinthetrap.tumblr.com/page/2

thx @lucifercorner you really are good in digging stuff dear chingoo, thx v much for sharing which i'll def read later!

• Like 1

@nonski Where are u gal? Long time no hear....

@hibiscus23 Guess this is a weekly poll & been going on for quite sometime.

I've been reading CITT webtoon all over again. Somewhere I have mixed feelings about the story.  Don't know how to express!!!:unsure:

HJ said that the movie will be based on the first two seasons again. I mean, you will only see Jung as a sociopath in those two seasons. The character grows on you only later :( 

fingers crossed for CITT movie

Sorry for the ranting!!!

• Like 1

@lucifercorner chingoo that means that's old one? omo omo mian mian i'm just a toddler as you know hahaha!

well with CITT we just hv to see what's gonna be in the movie n most likely there's more jung compared to the drama! :(

BTW there's lots of MIAs on PHJ thread :) ev.boy gets busy maybe watching PHJ vids just like me & you lucifercorner!!!

DQBbFa2VQAE94wC.jpg

posted on twitter fr one of his fans Dec. 1st

DP7-zQZUQAAKJah.jpg

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2d4H8WH028

interesting vid not sure if this was posted here but not able to post the vid so just click the link guys!

• Like 1

Good news! [171204]

park,Hae-jin, 'Mind Bridge' Korea-China Model Activity
 Choi Ji-yoon reporter 
171275_151352_550.png

[Korea Sports Economy Choi Ji-yoon] actor Park Hae-jin is going to be a casual brand Mind Bridge Korea-China model.

Mind Bridge said, "Park Hae Jin will be working as a Korean model next year in China as well." Park Hae-jin's smart appearance and warm sensibility fit well with the brand image.

Park has been working as a Chinese model for Mind Bridge since 2015. Even when the South Korean regime was imposed due to the deployment of the THAD (high-altitude missile defense system)

Park is going to shoot the drama "Lion" soon. It is going to show various charms by taking charge of 4 stations of 1 person in the play. Photo = Mind Bridge

171275_151351_5445.png

Links; http://naver.me/5yIGpzej

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20171204192649287?f=m

• Like 2

14 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

@hibiscus23  Is the pic from twitter a latest one?? Loved it anyways :)

@lucifercorner chingoo i'm not sure whether one of his fans just posted it dtd Dec 1st or it was a photo taken that day, it cld be an old one bec his hair didn't seem his latest style?

woah if i'm not mistaken i previously posted here hoping that bef the end of the year we cld reach 300 pages and voila here we are 300 and counting! (thx for the vids i'll watch it after my posting here!

YES HAPPY 300 pages Jingals! :) all for the our love to one of THE most great guys in showbiz!!!! :heart:

@lynseyanzia chingoo thx for that article too woah so happy he's really well loved in China!

this YT vid may hv been watched by you gals but when i watched it a few wks or so ago i got frustrated watching it w/o Eng sub but i came across it again & got this one w/subs so i thought in case you guys also didn't watch it w/o subs that i'd share it here w/you!

it's a nice interview & first time hearing he even worked as a waiter before becoming an actor, PHJ really had a humble beginnings hence he knows how it is/was to go through hard times and aren't we happy for him to see him successful and still manages to be humble and down to earth! awesome overload! We wish him a continued success in his career!

• Like 2

"Four Men" Park Hae-jin and Nana Head to Daegu

photo916711.jpg

"Four Men" is officially happening.

Mountain Movement announced that "Four Men" signed a contract with the city of Daegu to make it the main backdrop of the drama along with the port city of Busan.

Daegu contacted "Four Men" first and promised full support for the drama. Director Jang Tae-yoo made a visit to the city and fell for the beautiful vistas. He says Daegu has the perfect aesthetic for "Four Men" and agreed to film there.

"Four Men" is a fantasy romance drama about a man whose goal in life is to survive, a man who looks for answers in love and people, and a woman who stands in the middle of everything. The story begins with a man who meets someone who looks just like him.

"Four Men" stars Park Hae-jin, Nana, Kwak Si-yang, Lee Ki-woo, Park Geun-hyung, Kim Chang-wan, and more, and begins filming in December.

Source : chicnews.mk.co.kr/art...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

chingoos happy are we about this news? it's really on its way!

• Like 2

Article news today [ 171205 ]

Park Hae-jin, the hometown of Busan rises ... Last fan meeting with fans in 2017

201712050803450310_1.jpg

201712050803450310_5.jpg

Actor Park Hae-jin will have a meaningful time with his fans in Busan this year at the end of this year. 

According to the agency's Mountain Movement, Park will host about 2,000 fan and fan meetings at Busan Port Convention Center on the 30th. 

This fan meeting is specially prepared for the event to be held in Busan, the hometown of Park, Hae Jin. Both domestic and international fans can attend.

Park Hae Jin's unique fan love is famous. Park has been involved in volunteer activities with his fans, and has been a hot topic for fans who show off their enthusiasm for fans, such as fan meetings and other events where fans can participate in various events. 

So this fan meeting was planned in the meaning of wanting to spend the year with the fans despite the tight schedule with the next drama "Lion" filming from December. 

Previously, Park Hae Jin received a great response from fans by holding a global fan club opening ceremony with Korean fans, including China, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, Spain and Russia. 

An agency official said, "Park Hae Jin is preparing for the filming of the 'Lion', and he is preparing for the fan meeting ideas with great joy while he is busy." He said, "I have a meaningful time I expect it to be. " mkculture@mkculture.com ▶ 

• Like 2

@lynseyanzia thx for sharing chingoo he's just terrific guy what can we say? lucky Busanian fans to see their hometown boy spending time in spite of hectic sched! i think he's really unique, special in more ways than one that's why a lot of his fans like us are drawn to him more/more! his kind heart tops it all - we know he's already handsome no doubt about that but that is superficial, a lot of his inner-self counts more i guess at least for some of us coz we may not all have same sentiments about a person!:heart: argh wished we cld be there and also to experience some of their shootings around the area for Saja!

(pls excuse typos)....

• Like 1