Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

@lynseyanzia woah our prince was one of the presenters! thx a milln chingoo, (i just learned this is for films i got excited seeing him i thought it's one of those he'll be a part of being nominated) :)

@lucifercorner woah nvr seen that vid of his bef so cute asking for a kiss - likewise he's killing me everytime he appears on screen LOL :) thx chingo for sharing! old/new we're always hungry for more :)

• Like 2

@lynseyanzia gorgeous photos thx chingoo! i've said it before and in those photos he almost cld pass as someone just sculpt his face! :blush::heart:i can't stop admiring him, someone plz stop me :)

@lucifercorner cute cute gifs luvd it and u know i'm always a huge fan of those esp if it's our PHJ! almost done with EOE whewwww it gets better each time! our PHJ rocks!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@lynseyanzia earlier i wasn't able to click on the site you shared but woah so many gorgeous photos of our prince! you're v resourceful indeed! thx again - it's a nice site from a fan i believe right? really loved all the photos from when he was one of the Blue Dragon presenters!

I think @studio_haet is an avid supporter of Haejin. She has her own blog about Haejin and was  even present at the events  proof of the many good photos that she posted.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[ STARCAST ] " This year's briquettes are, Four Men"... Park Hae Jin, hot winter

155423879_1.jpg?type=w430_q70

155424221_2.jpg?type=w430_q70

155424592_3.jpg?type=w430_q70

more photos here: http://m.star.naver.com/PARKHAEJIN/news/end?id=10242441&langCode=en 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, lynseyanzia said:

I think @studio_haet is an avid supporter of Haejin. She has her own blog about Haejin and was  even present at the events  proof of the many good photos that she posted.  

Yes is!  She also have some of the highest quality photos of Park Hae JIn.

You can also look for flowery.hj as she also has one of the best quality photos, very beautiful.

awesome830501 as well.

for they are the active photographers of Haejin.  Others seems not posting yet.  flowery.hj actually just started posting since AAA.  Since Haejin will be more active, more inactive fans will start coming out.  

• Thanks 2