Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

@lucifercorner woah one of the best news you got there for our guy! when is the award gg to be held i wonder? thx chingoo for sharing the news n the link! so happy for him!

Re MH's charac i cldnt agree w/you any better than that! His charac being so strong even if it's on the bad side, just makes us praise him for his great acting as somewhat new in the dramaland! amazing, he's truly a gifted actor! time to go to his IG MM acc to greet him a big CONGRATS !!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@lucifercorner i didn't realize that's the vid already for the actual awards? woah i gotta watch it later great great he won again this only goes to show how he's loved tremendously, however the no. 1 guy who won i nvr even heard nor knew him at all :(

@hibiscus23 the award is not based on votes is what I heard from his old time fans. So if its  based on his acting, even more happy for him

@triplem well deserved award for Kim Seol Woo:) & many more to come.

He mentioned about saja and the challenge to play 4 characters in his winning speech 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

@hibiscus23 the award is not based on votes is what I heard from his old time fans. So if its  based on his acting, even more happy for him

@lucifercorner oh i see, then i second you on that, he deserves it more if it's based on his acting skills! :blush:

@triplem chingoo hi hi yes we're all verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happy for him! Kombei, any soju on the house here at soompi? LOL

clinking-glasses-etiquette.jpg

SmileyHappyDance.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=cro

2105821170_pj0JcNbR_ECB695ED9598ED95A9EB

박 해진 사랑해요

woah he richly deserves it! CONGRATULATIONS PARK HAE JIN SSI! WE'RE SUPER SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU! :blush::heart:

C0HsriLUkAELxnX.jpg

His hard work and enthusiasm as Agent K paid off again this year! He's da best of da best!:heart:

18-1493261865754.gif&key=2a5d2d68837b404

c59c7e2dacba8a6c0abd956019d151ec070fc9f4tumblr_op5va7w6WM1vkz0npo4_500.gif

LOL so cute i can't get tired of his make faces in MTM, so charming N yet so cute/funny!

• Like 1

The '2017 Asia Artist Awards' were held at the Jamsil Arena on November 15. The awards ceremony recognizes K-pop artists and K-drama actors who've influenced Asia and rose to international fame in 2017. Only those who attend can receive an award.

Check out the performances below and the list of winners here!

check the complete list of AAA winners

• Thanks 1

@lucifercorner woah you already made my friday chingoo mwahh/hugs for this latest update & also cr to our IG friend haejininspired! so the drama is gg strong as they're sort of taking photos & stuff, nxt will be their script rdg i reckon! Also it's nice from our frnd on YT for his speech t/lation here:

Spoiler

Translation:“Before giving my speech, I want to say I hope everyone will not suffer a big loss because of the earthquake. Many thanks for the award. At the beginning of December, we will be filming the TV drama, Saja. I will play the four roles and hope everyone will look forward to it!”

How sincere & thoughtful our prince is - he's full of kindness and humility toward others! he's really unique in most of the K actors i followed before and to be honest i've never followed any K actor/s as much as intense as PHJ! something indescribable if you will where you can't put it into words :) but you guys know what i mean & am sure a lot of us feel the same way about him! he's not only super handsome but his personality and down-to-earth attitude would be one of his greatest assets! :heart:

HAPPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!

• Like 1

Hae Jin & Kwak Si Yang at the VIP premiere of the movie 'The Swinders' starring Nana

Unique fashion sense!! :heart:

He hardly attends such events it seems... Love to get such frequent dosage of HJ

his hurt left hand  since the second inauguration ceremony:bawling: Wonder what happened??? 

Get well soon 

• Like 1