Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

On 5/11/2016 at 8:25 AM, irilight said:

Thank you to everyone for updates... Great info.

@louicyn24, fabulous new home page. Thank you!
@louicyn24, funny that you mentioned "Far Away Love," because that was on my mind as well.  @qwenli, may be interested in it as well, as you had mentioned subbing it too.  Love the photo - BTW.

I got the following note from Viki just now:

A message from Viki

To Far Away Love Fans

Hello everyone!

I'm writing you to let you know that the project "Far away love" is now on viki and we would like to have you as a part in our team! We are looking for moderators, segmenters and subtitlers (especially chinese-english translators).

Please, also support our channel and help us to spread the voice.

Best regards, 
Natalia

I second @louicyn24 suggestion that people sign to have an account on Viki and follow the channel, and also thank them for taking this on.

@irilight Tbh I've read you Convesation with qwenli in the past. I just want to remembering PHJ fans here, so I post about Faraway Love again here. heheheh 

and also I post it on my Instagam account a few days ago. FAL pages already has 360 follower right now and I get that notification too :wub:

too bad I cant join the team bcs I cant read and speak chinese language. :bawling:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Fafa said:

I have seen all his works except for Duo Duo and Another Brilliant Life. Any idea where I can find these two?

@Fafa here's the Duo Duo's marriage, but I can't find one with english subtitle. (credit to love belle). and @louicyn24 already shared the link for another brilliant life.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, louicyn24 said:

@irilight I got a good news... They already have subbing team for Faraway Love on Viki. :wub:
hope they subbing this drama until end of episode. ^^

Thanks for the info! Yay! for the viki's subbing team. And wow! that schedule of PHJ that you posted was really packed! The man needs  a lot of energy to attend to all those schedules.

Anyways, anyone have a link to Famous Chil Princesses with english sub? Can someone please share a link? 

On May 11, 2016 at 6:25 PM, irilight said:

Thank you to everyone for updates... Great info.

@louicyn24, fabulous new home page. Thank you!

@pluie89, I think we all feel bitter about CITT.  I also want to get a whole story of YJ sunbae.  I am almost afraid that he will do the movie and him and us will be disappointed again.  Maybe better to just let it go. I don't know.

@para_gal, wow. You were at that fan meeting...! How awesome is that!  What an experience that must have been.  Thank you for sharing the goodies and the videos.

@IreneY, I don't understand the video, but I love it. Thank you.

@pluie625 Thank you for link to V app. with with various Park Hae-Jin segments.

@louicyn24, funny that you mentioned "Far Away Love," because that was on my mind as well.  @qwenli, may be interested in it as well, as you had mentioned subbing it too.  Love the photo - BTW.

I got the following note from Viki just now:

A message from Viki

To Far Away Love Fans

Hello everyone!

I'm writing you to let you know that the project "Far away love" is now on viki and we would like to have you as a part in our team! We are looking for moderators, segmenters and subtitlers (especially chinese-english translators).

Please, also support our channel and help us to spread the voice.

Best regards, 
Natalia

I second @louicyn24 suggestion that people sign to have an account on Viki and follow the channel, and also thank them for taking this on.

@Trang Ngân, I don't speak Korean either. But if you open the window under Google Chrome browser you have an option of Google Translate the page. The problem is,  from my brief visit just now, is that the pop up messages are still in Korean, and there is now way (for me) to understand them. I tried to click on "Enter the club" and got a pop up message tat I did not understand.

But if you click on any of the other selections you can use google translate on Google Chrome Browser. I hope that helps.

I'm just sharing whatever I can find on the net :-) 

I also got the same message from viki about far away love. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2016 at 5:13 AM, louicyn24 said:

@irilight Tbh I've read you Convesation with qwenli in the past. I just want to remembering PHJ fans here, so I post about Faraway Love again here. heheheh 

and also I post it on my Instagam account a few days ago. FAL pages already has 360 follower right now and I get that notification too :wub:

Awesome! Lets promote this drama, by all means, @louicyn24  :wub:  So thrilled also that they already have the subbing team. Thank you for the wonderful news.  I will continue to spread the word too

22 hours ago, Fafa said:

I have seen all his works except for Duo Duo and Another Brilliant Life. Any idea where I can find these two?

Viki also has a potential page for Duo Duo, with over 700 followers, but no subs yes. Maybe if we send sub requests, and implore them, they will sub it.

https://www.viki.com/tv/7922c-duo-duos-marriage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actor Park Hae-jin endorses Jayjun Cosmetics

Actor Park Hae-jin, who was in the drama “Cheese in the Trap,” has endorsed Korean cosmetics brand Jayjun, becoming the face of their recent campaign. 

The medical aesthetics brand announced on May 5 that it had chosen Park to be its celebrity model for his “clean-cut image.”

Jayjun has been collaborating with the actor, including providing complimentary gift bags to the 4000 fans who attended Park’s 10th anniversary fan meeting event on April 23. 

Park is currently on his Asia fan meeting tour and his next stop is Beijing, China on May 28. More details on the actor’s endorsement can be viewed on Jayjun Cosmetic’s official website. 

source

• Like 3

On 5/17/2016 at 4:07 AM, Fafa said:

Duo Duo - must say the only thing likeable about this drama is the ost (sang by PHJ in mandarin :D).

• Like 3

Park Hae-Jin cast in movie “Cheese in the Trap”

CjMK25eVAAAxKpr.jpg

source: AsianWiki

Park Hae Jin Takes Lead Role In “Cheese In The Trap” Film Adaptation

Park Hae Jin Takes Lead Role In “Cheese In The Trap” Film Adaptation

Actor Park Hae Jin has been confirmed to take the lead role in the film adaptation of webtoon series “Cheese in the Trap.”

On May 24, “Cheese in the Trap” confirmed that the film will be a jointly financed Korean-Chinese production. Moreover, to the delight of fans, the film revealed that its production company “Mountain Movement Story has entered into a contract with Soon Ki, the creator of the original webtoon ‘Cheese in the Trap.’”

“Cheese in the Trap” also confirmed actor Park Hae Jin, whom the movie courted since March, “Park Hae Jin, who played the role of Yoo Jung in the drama version of ‘Cheese in the Trap,” has after deep contemplation decided to take the male lead role.”

The film adaptation of “Cheese in the Trap” is slated to begin filming early next year and is aiming for a summer 2017 release.

source

• Like 4

@IreneY, I agree. But it is a done deal. He had confirmed it.
My guess, it that he had pressure to do it from the webtoon writer.
There are already comments, such as "they need to get Kim Go-Eun too..." and I am not sure this is the direction they are going with it.

Park Hae-Jin Confirms Role Reprisal of Yoo Jung in Movie Version of Cheese in the Trap

soas2.jpg

Read more on Koala's Playground

• Like 2

13 hours ago, irilight said:

@IreneY, I agree. But it is a done deal. He had confirmed it.
My guess, it that he had pressure to do it from the webtoon writer.
There are already comments, such as "they need to get Kim Go-Eun too..." and I am not sure this is the direction they are going with it.

Park Hae-Jin Confirms Role Reprisal of Yoo Jung in Movie Version of Cheese in the Trap

Read more on Koala's Playground

@irilight tbh..if they r getting kge..y not the whole drama casts...just wish soonkki finish her manga b4 the film starts..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IreneY said:

just wish soonkki finish her manga b4 the film starts..

@IreneY, at least we know that she will be (presumably) greatly involved in this project!

Park Hae-jin to treat fans to local food in Taiwan fan meeting

Actor Park Hae-jin’s visit to Taiwan during the Dragon Boat Festival holiday season will involve a local food treat to fans, according to his management firm Mountain Movement on Wednesday.

Before a fan meeting with Taiwanese fans scheduled to take place on June 9 in Taipei International Convention Center, fans will introduce Park to local culinary delights. After Park picks dishes from the list, he will choose fans to enjoy the food with him.

This comes in line with Park’s willingness to be more familiar with the local food with the help of his fans. The event is said to be Park’s idea, according to the agency. 

Fans will be granted free entrance for the fan event, serving as the agency’s celebration of Park‘s 10 years in the entertainment industry. 

The statement added that Park will leave for Beijing to film Anhui TV’s “Very Quiet Distance” on May 27 and return to Korea on May 29. During his stay, he will hold a fan meeting in Beijing on May 28. On July 31, he is scheduled to hit Thailand to meet fans.

source

• Like 3

10 hours ago, IreneY said:

@irilight tbh..if they r getting kge..y not the whole drama casts...just wish soonkki finish her manga b4 the film starts..

@irilight    @IreneY   I've an uneasy feeling about this, though I'm happy and afraid at the same time. hope it would end happily right. Im sure PHJ Oppa have a good reason when he was taken this this role again. Lets support him until the end guys :wub:

• Like 2