Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

Which Celebrity Did Female College Students Vote as Best “Husband Material”?

Posting relevant material only

Which Celebrity Did Female College Students Vote as Best “Husband Material”?

In honor of the upcoming Parents’ day in South Korea, a survey was run amongst female students at Seoul Arts College, who were asked to choose the celebrity who would be “a good son-in-law that treats his parents and in-laws well.” In other words, who would they like to have as a husband, when thinking about how he would treat their parents.

Actor Park Hae Jin takes the first place spot, receiving 161 out of 473 total votes.

source

• Like 6

On 4/27/2016 at 3:57 AM, louicyn24 said:

1ST WINNER OF PARK HAE JIN 10TH ANNYVERSARY VIDEO COMPETITION

Wow, I like the video, so touching..
especially in chess part, it really show hae jin affection to YJ character and it bring all memories :tears:

maybe I'll watching his old drama while waiting for man to Man, what about You Who Came from The Star?! Did he appear a lot ?! :D I've watched Seo Young, Bad guys, doctor stranger and snow breeze..

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, pluie89 said:

Wow, I like the video, so touching..
especially in chess part, it really show hae jin affection to YJ character and it bring all memories :tears:

maybe I'll watching his old drama while waiting for man to Man, what about You Who Came from The Star?! Did he appear a lot ?! :D I've watched Seo Young, Bad guys, doctor stranger and snow breeze..

Agree with you, I love how Jea kim collect all his past interview and put in on video as a subs. this video reflect all his acting effort in ten years as an actor. :wub:

its gonna be a long wait for man to man right. :tears: I hope this project would be great and no controvercy anymore like Cheese. 
I love his character in You Who Came from The Star as Lee hwi kyung. you can see how adorable he is. alongside Bag guys, Doctor Stranges and Cheese in the trap, his charater is so different in You Who Came from The Star. :w00t: 
currently Im start to watch his chinese drama, its call Love Leo. :D

• Like 5

14 hours ago, louicyn24 said:

Agree with you, I love how Jea kim collect all his past interview and put in on video as a subs. this video reflect all his acting effort in ten years as an actor. :wub:

its gonna be a long wait for man to man right. :tears: I hope this project would be great and no controvercy anymore like Cheese. 
I love his character in You Who Came from The Star as Lee hwi kyung. you can see how adorable he is. alongside Bag guys, Doctor Stranges and Cheese in the trap, his charater is so different in You Who Came from The Star. :w00t: 
currently Im start to watch his chinese drama, its call Love Leo. :D

Yes it must be took a lot of effort to collect and select his interview..

After CITT over I re-watched bad guys, his acting as YJ is perfect  and I want to see him more :w00t: So I start watching his other project. Then I'll try watching YWCS.  I've only watch some scene in Youtube of his chinese drama,

Another thing that make me love him is how he keep wearing that yellow rubber (is about Shewol Ferry right?!) event in the formal event like award, maybe it just a simple act but still ... :tears: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pluie89 said:

Yes it must be took a lot of effort to collect and select his interview..

After CITT over I re-watched bad guys, his acting as YJ is perfect  and I want to see him more :w00t: So I start watching his other project. Then I'll try watching YWCS.  I've only watch some scene in Youtube of his chinese drama,

Another thing that make me love him is how he keep wearing that yellow rubber (is about Shewol Ferry right?!) event in the formal event like award, maybe it just a simple act but still ... :tears: 

I love his character too in chesee. but, I dissapointed with the ending. yoo jung and park hae jin deserve better than that.

that's why I started rewached his old drama and his chinese drama.
hes latest drama call faraway love seems have interisting story line, but its doesnt have any engsub yet.:tears:

Yess, he always said that he such a cold person. but, what can I see that he's one of my favorite actor that have so many heart warming action. like charity, Volunteer and his love for his fans. :wub:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, louicyn24 said:

I love his character too in chesee. but, I dissapointed with the ending. yoo jung and park hae jin deserve better than that.

that's why I started rewached his old drama and his chinese drama.
hes latest drama call faraway love seems have interisting story line, but its doesnt have any engsub yet.:tears:

Yess, he always said that he such a cold person. but, what can I see that he's one of my favorite actor that have so many heart warming action. like charity, Volunteer and his love for his fans. :wub:

I still feel bitter about CITT :angry:   That's why I agree with his demand about CITT movie, he will accept it if Sonkki joint too. I want we got a full story of YJ sunbae, it upset me that some people still see sunbae as a bad guy, psycopath, etc. I don't read the manhwa but I'm a lurker in CITT thread, thanks to them I know what the story are about. But I can't blame them to have that kind of view to sunbae because of how the story flow... Even though I want him to got nothing to do with CITT again but I miss sunbae 

so handsome~ :wub:

• Like 5

Good news keep coming today. Besides Taiwan and China, he will have a Fan-meeting in Thailand by the last day of July. The information could be found in the link attached (http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/04/29/0200000000AEN20160429001800315.html).

I have asked some fans in Thailand fanpage on Facebook, the info regards the free tickets are still confusing. I think we might need to wait for more official announcements from his company.

As my country is a part of ASEAN, it is easy to entry Thailand, so I plan to go to his FM if I could find a ticket. Anyone in Soompi are interested and planned to go as well ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pluie89 said:

I still feel bitter about CITT :angry:   That's why I agree with his demand about CITT movie, he will accept it if Sonkki joint too. I want we got a full story of YJ sunbae, it upset me that some people still see sunbae as a bad guy, psycopath, etc. I don't read the manhwa but I'm a lurker in CITT thread, thanks to them I know what the story are about. But I can't blame them to have that kind of view to sunbae because of how the story flow... Even though I want him to got nothing to do with CITT again but I miss sunbae so handsome~ :wub:

Tbh, before Citt I dont have any interest for webtoon, but after episode 1 and 2 aired. Im started reading those webtoon and found so many articles about citt. I guess many of them who blame yoo jung character is International reader/fans, because Citt webtoon still get in Season 2, which is yoo jung behaviour didnt have so much explain yet. beside that In korean, citt manhwa had reached in season 4,thats so korean peoples/readers so love yoo jung sunbae caharcter. 

About Citt movie, I dont even give any hope for that project. bcs PHJ schedule already full for this year. but if it would be produce, maybe for next year. :) 

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

I would like to share my experience which I went to his Fanmeeting in Seoul by signing up their tour package.
The tour guide bring us to Lotte Duty Free, CITT filming location and provided us with Kimbap that has his face on it.
The translator headset are also provided to us and there's Chinese/Japanese for us to listen.
Here are the photo and fancams~

• Like 7

Hi chingus,

It is a sadness that I could not use internet for the past few days, I was only capable of tweeting my wishes for Haejin Birthday on twitter. 

Nevertheless, there is a new Notice/Announcement on his company's official website. I tried using GT but I failed, somehow it relates to the recruitment for his Club Jin. But since I dont know Korea, my guess can be false. So anyone here know Korean, please help :D

• Like 3

Actor Park Hae-jin to appear in Chinese hit talk show

2016/05/02 10:38

SEOUL, May 2 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actor Park Hae-jin will appear on a Chinese talk show, his talent agency revealed on Monday.

Park, 33, was offered to appear on the May 27 recording of talk show "Fei Chang Jing Juli" on Chinese television network Anhui Television as a guest. The show will be broadcast in early June, Park's management Mountain Movement said.

The Chinese night show is one of the oldest talk show programs in the country, according to the South Korean star agency. The show's list of special guests includes a number of top-notch Asian actors and actresses, including Cheng Long, Andy Lau, Yang Mi and Berlin Chen.

In the show, Park will share fun anecdotes from shooting South Korean rom-com series "Cheese in the Trap" on tvN. The star actor will also speak on his own personal growth as an actor, according to the agency.

Park is one of the most popular South Korean stars in China, and is sought after by producers of major Chinese television shows.

Last month, Park appeared on the April 2 recording of variety show "Happy Camp," also known by its local title "Kuaile Dabenying," on Hunan Television. During Park's appearance, the show's viewership rating topped rival shows in the same time slot.

Park is slated to hold fan meeting events in Beijing on May 28, Taiwan in June 9 and Thailand in July 31.

credit:yonhapnews

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/05/02/7/0200000000AEN20160502003900315F.html?dc44ce28

• Like 3

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605081422554110450_2

[V Report] Park Hae-jin meets fans in Myeong-dong

Hallyu star Park Hae Jin appeared on V App live on Saturday, before a fan autograph event for a cosmetic store in Myeong-dong, Seoul. 

He showed viewers the room where he was waiting. Upon reaching a staircase, he said, “I have to go down when they give me the cue. Oh they are telling me to come now.”

As he neared the stage, those present cheered and squealed in excitement. Dozens of fans had gathered to see Park.

The MC praised Park’s looks. “You guys know that he is very handsome but you did not know he was really (this) handsome.”

The 33-year-old actor talked about his future plans. 

“Currently, I plan to meet fans in Taiwan, Thailand, and Hong Kong. I will also meet Korean fans through a new drama. The date has not been specified yet, but I expect the shooting to start this fall.” 

He is expected to star in JTBC’s upcoming drama “Man-to-Man,” playing the role of a bodyguard of a top star.

source: Kpopherald

• Like 3

Thank you to everyone for updates... Great info.

@louicyn24, fabulous new home page. Thank you!

@pluie89, I think we all feel bitter about CITT.  I also want to get a whole story of YJ sunbae.  I am almost afraid that he will do the movie and him and us will be disappointed again.  Maybe better to just let it go. I don't know.

@para_gal, wow. You were at that fan meeting...! How awesome is that!  What an experience that must have been.  Thank you for sharing the goodies and the videos.

@IreneY, I don't understand the video, but I love it. Thank you.

@pluie625 Thank you for link to V app. with with various Park Hae-Jin segments.

@louicyn24, funny that you mentioned "Far Away Love," because that was on my mind as well.  @qwenli, may be interested in it as well, as you had mentioned subbing it too.  Love the photo - BTW.

I got the following note from Viki just now:

A message from Viki

To Far Away Love Fans

Hello everyone!

I'm writing you to let you know that the project "Far away love" is now on viki and we would like to have you as a part in our team! We are looking for moderators, segmenters and subtitlers (especially chinese-english translators).

Please, also support our channel and help us to spread the voice.

Best regards, 
Natalia

I second @louicyn24 suggestion that people sign to have an account on Viki and follow the channel, and also thank them for taking this on.

@Trang Ngân, I don't speak Korean either. But if you open the window under Google Chrome browser you have an option of Google Translate the page. The problem is,  from my brief visit just now, is that the pop up messages are still in Korean, and there is now way (for me) to understand them. I tried to click on "Enter the club" and got a pop up message tat I did not understand.

But if you click on any of the other selections you can use google translate on Google Chrome Browser. I hope that helps.

• Like 2