Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

@nonski@irilight hello u guys! just started Kkondae Intern & had a good laugh with his India Ramen commercial he was so hilarious! LOLs btw is this the right thread for Kkondae? if not, sorry i'm in the wrong thread :( He really was so funny with that Indian outfit for the commercial, he can pull anything be it drama or comedy! 

I'm enjoying it and just finished ep 2 & can't wait for more! :)

1d004f0c-8efd-4613-919c-eb2b28dc6559.jpg

cr: Story Kpop

• Love 1

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

just started Kkondae Intern & had a good laugh with his India Ramen commercial he was so hilarious!

@hibiscus23, I had a laugh with it too.. I am loving this drama so far.

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

btw is this the right thread for Kkondae? if not, sorry i'm in the wrong thread

@hibiscus23, this is Park Hae Jin thread,  so it is fun to have this post here.

If you want to post also in the Drama thread, here is the link for it.

@hibiscus23, would you mind posting your article that you translated also on Namgoong Min thread and Lee Sang-Yeob threads?   Or else, may I post it there with your permission, and give you credit for it and translation?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Honorary firefighter, Park Haejin wins KBS 119 Award, Volunteer Award

2020-05-22_05-28-21-800x531.jpg

Park Haejin, an honorary firefighter at the National Fire Service, received the 25th ‘KBS 119 Award’ ‘Volunteer award, and his agency Mountain Movement announced on May 22nd.

KBS 119 Prize is an event that rewards rescue workers, civilians, and organizations that are committed to protecting the lives and property of the people devotedly at the scene of the disaster.

Park Haejin has been appointed as an honorary firefighter of the Fire Department in 2018, including talent donation for firefighters calendar model to support firefighters, and for firefighting promotional videos for national safety.

2020-05-22_05-36-56.jpg

He has since participated in the transition of firefighters to the national position and volunteer work for forest fires in Gangwon province. He also played the role of 119 special rescue team in the KBS 2TV drama ‘Forest’, which was broadcast earlier this year, and made an inseparable relationship with the firefighters.

The awards ceremony will be held at the KBS hall in Yeouido on May 27th at 2 p.m. and will be broadcast live on TV.

Meanwhile, Park Haejin is appearing in MBC TV’s tree drama ‘Kkondae Intern’.

source

• Like 1

@irilight yes am also liking it so far and he cracked me with that commercial hahaha i was literally laughing as it was being shown fr that epi! OK thx for the link of his new drama! :)

Re that NGM sure by all means, go ahead & u need not credit me with that chingu, that's quite all right! I'm also a huge fan of Nam goon since his kdrama One Fine Day, & many others albeit i hvnt really chkd his very latest projects!

Spoiler

btw if i may put in my 2 cents about this intern drama, am i the only one who noticed that his old mean boss (kkondae) seems to be too old to hv that wife & let alone a very young son at that? unless he or they married late but that actress playing his wife cld pass as his daughter in this drama don't u guys think? it seems they didn't cast that part properly! for this old man to hv a son who is i think 10 yrs old & he's a retired man? i may be wrong hahaha

I also just came across this fr hancinema and our PHJ was not on the list of favorites :( but NGM is one on the list :)

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 12:41 PM, hibiscus23 said:

btw if i may put in my 2 cents about this intern drama, am i the only one who noticed that his old mean boss (kkondae) seems to be too old to hv that wife & let alone a very young son at that?

@hibiscus23, that was my reaction too... Wonder why she married him. 

Spoiler

"I also just came across this fr hancinema and our PHJ was not on the list of favorites :( but NGM is one on the list :)"

What list is that, please?

I loved Namgoong Min's latest Drama "Hot Stove League."

Thank you for allowing me to re-post the article. I appreciate it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, irilight said:

@hibiscus23, that was my reaction too... Wonder why she married him. 

Hide contents

"I also just came across this fr hancinema and our PHJ was not on the list of favorites :( but NGM is one on the list :)"

What list is that, please?

I loved Namgoong Min's latest Drama "Hot Stove League."

Thank you for allowing me to re-post the article. I appreciate it.

@irilight sorry mian mian for late reply, got bz these days aside fr watching kdramas hahaha! You're more than welcome no worries! am i right that u also hv NGM thread? i shld visit that too!

re the ex kkondae boss i can just say the casting for that particular area was mis-cast (such a word? hahaha) bc the produc can let another actress close to his age plus have a son that's a bit closer to PHJ age don't u think? anyway, we cannot always get what we want or expect in kdramas hahaha but glad u agree w/me on this!

Spoiler

that poll is for baeksang awards and yes i was surprised PHJ was not included, i can only assume that the poll was being conducted by diff group of fans that his name didn't get included? not sure but yes NGM was there. Cld it be though that Forest drama was not so popular compared to HSL that PHJ himself didn't get on the list? i don't u/stand either! that's sad! :(

• Like 1

Hello everybody!
This is my first time posting here :)

I’ve known PHJ for a long time, since the East Of Eden and My love from the star drama but didn’t really learn about him, but I did find him charming. I was really impressed with him in CITT and sad with the ending and how they didn’t give him enough aired times at the end of the drama. Recently, I finished reading the webtoon, and then decided to re-watch the drama. I was having that sadness about the ending of this drama again! Since I cannot move on from that, I need more PHJ dose, I then watched Man to Man. Wow! Love it so much. Now I’m on ep10 of Forest :) 

I think PHJ is a really talented actor and he has great warm personality too. 
So yeah, just wanna say some words here to express my support for this great actor and say hi to you all (sorry about my english, I don’t speak it really well).

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Park Hae Jin 박해진 Current 2020 Drama "Old School Intern" & "Crime Puzzle'
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's help Uncle HaeJin raise funds for Happy Bean by subscribing to the Star Bookstore channel and by streaming Park Hae Jin's audio books released today and another on the 25th.

Even if you don't understand Korean, you'll be drawn to his beautiful and perfect voice acting! 

10k+++ plays/streams = additional 1M Won donation

100k subscribers = additional 10M Won donation

Link to the first audio clip: http://naver.me/FbBIuIHD

Star Bookstore channel: http://naver.me/FVUbTOyH

As of 22:56 KST, the number of streams is now at 2.2k. That's less than 24 hours after they released the clip! Amazing! Keep streaming! We have another one coming on Thursday. :)

Please don't forget to share this info so people would be able to listen. span widget:)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 8:41 AM, hibiscus23 said:

sorry mian mian for late reply, got bz these days aside fr watching kdramas hahaha! You're more than welcome no worries! am i right that u also hv NGM thread? i shld visit that too!

@hibiscus23, no worries at all...  Glad you answer when you are able to. I'd love for you to visit....  :)

On 5/29/2020 at 8:41 AM, hibiscus23 said:

Cld it be though that Forest drama was not so popular compared to HSL that PHJ himself didn't get on the list? i don't u/stand either! that's sad!

That could very well be the reason...!

On 6/4/2020 at 1:32 AM, Wendybe said:

This is my first time posting here :)

I’ve known PHJ for a long time, since the East Of Eden and My love from the star drama but didn’t really learn about him, but I did find him charming. I was really impressed with him in CITT and sad with the ending and how they didn’t give him enough aired times at the end of the drama. Recently, I finished reading the webtoon, and then decided to re-watch the drama. I was having that sadness about the ending of this drama again!

Hi, @Wendybe, Welcome to PHJ thread!   2AnEJ-cw-MgfIpMsiJ3MZgd1wZ-4kk8oT0szXwik Great to have you here!
I totally agree with you about the Drama CITT.  I was, - and still am - heart-broken for what they did to him.  I loved his character so much, and I wanted better closure for him, and them...

I should read the webtoon too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

57e0e4ad7f574d1887e2351b414ab8e0.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin Talks About Acting In “Kkondae Intern,” The Kind Of Senior Actor He Is, And More

Actor Park Hae Jin participated in an interview to discuss his latest drama “Kkondae Intern” and his career.

“Kkondae Intern” is an office comedy about a man who finally gets sweet revenge on a former boss who once made his life miserable. Park Hae Jin stars as Ga Yeol Chan, who becomes the head of the marketing team at Jun Su Foods after moving up the corporate ladder at lightning speed. Kim Eung Soo stars as Lee Man Shik, Ga Yeol Chan’s boss at his former company but now his subordinate at Jun Su Foods.

First off, Park Hae Jin shared his thoughts on the conclusion of “Kkondae Intern.” He said, “I’m sad that it’s about to end. Usually, I feel bittersweet after a production is over, but I feel more sad this time because it ends at episode 12. I didn’t get to see all the narratives of the characters, and I was also curious about the story of Namgoong Jun Su [played by Park Ki Woong]. Still, I think this work seems to have been a life-oriented drama.”

When asked about how he noticed the popularity of this drama, he answered, “I realized that the drama was receiving a lot of love through online comments and news articles. I think viewers thought more deeply about the drama and they empathized with it a lot. I’ve never worked at a company before, but I tried to show a dramatic performance, and when I saw the comments saying, ‘It felt like I was looking at our company,’ and ‘Yes, it was very tiring,’ I realized people were going through a rough time at work.”

Park Hae Jin also talked about how his character’s personality suddenly changed. He admitted he had a tough time with that, saying, “There was a scene when Ga Yeol Chan exploded after being driven into a corner. I couldn’t relate to the character, so the ending of episode six was hard for me. He had a different tone than the beginning, and it was a time when Ga Yeol Chan was cornered. In reality, I don’t really experience that kind of irritation, so I worked harder to portray it.”

park-hae-jin-11.jpg

Park Hae Jin also talked about the kind of senior actor he is. He commented, “Actually, I think I’m careful when it comes to giving someone advice about acting because I’m busy acting myself. In my opinion, ‘acting’ is the process of putting pieces together for the picture we will make at the end. While doing this work, I thought I should become a good senior to my juniors.”

The interviewer pointed out that he seemed like someone who would take care of his junior actors a lot, and he answered with a laugh, “I’m always hungry on drama sets, so I try to share what I have. I feel awkward when someone thanks me. I try to be careless about sharing because it can feel like I’m showing off. I do appreciate it if they can feel my sincerity.”

When asked if he now has more confidence about acting in comedies, the actor explained, “I don’t suddenly have confidence about it, but I’m trying to find my own humor. I’m convinced that good scenes come from good reactions rather than acting comically up front.”

Park Hae Jin also talked about his chemistry with Kim Eung Soo, saying, “‘Kkondae Intern’ focuses on bromance. Every drama has melodrama on it, but I think it was good that there was none in this drama. A memorable bromance scene is when I drag Kim Eung Soo by the hand. It’s a romantic scene, but it seems to have been well expressed as bromance. Kim Eung Soo’s reaction was at its peak.”

park-hae-jin-2.jpg

When asked about a possibility of a second season, Park Hae Jin replied, “There wasn’t any talk about a second season. There were people who wanted to make it happen, so if the opportunity comes, that would be great.”

Lastly, the actor shared what he thinks is a kkondae (a term that describes an older person who is often condescending or uses their age to justify their actions). He said, “It’s someone who forces their own thoughts on others and who believes they’re absolutely right. I think it’s also someone who thinks they’re an open person. There may be people who have different opinions from me, but I think the person who says, ‘I am absolutely right’ is a kkondae.”

The final episode of “Kkondae Intern” aired on July 1.

source

• Love 1

@irilight annyeong again chingo! howdy? hvnt been here for a few wks now i guess LOLs! anyway did you finish his Kkundae Intern drama yet? me not yet, ajik! i dunno aside fr too busy these days it's just one of those things!

Spoiler

also his new drama was good & funny in first 3 epi i saw but it just didn't click w/me again - i hope he'll find a more suitable role soon, i prefer him in rom/com i guess hehehe

anyway, hv a gr8 w/end to you & all here! :cutekitty:

On 7/3/2020 at 9:18 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@irilight annyeong again chingo! howdy? hvnt been here for a few wks now i guess LOLs! anyway did you finish his Kkundae Intern drama yet? me not yet, ajik! i dunno aside fr too busy these days it's just one of those things!

Hello @hibiscus23. Always nice to hear from you. I need to finish the last 2 episodes of Kkundae Intern. I sort of got busy.  But over all, I liked it far better than I thought I would.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

O @nonski he got an award.  :wub:  He looks spiffy all suited up.

06575-F4-A-B744-4-B03-9-A4-B-307765-C9-B

cr - parkhaejin official Instagram

“Meanwhile, actor Park Hae Jin took home the Hallyu Culture Daesang – Seoul Mayor Award.  He said, “I think everyone is having a hard time these days. It’s a time where we must all still be careful. I hope we can go back to our daily lives as soon as possible once the COVID-19 pandemic ends. Stay strong, everyone.”

cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1421807wpp/boa-park-hae-jin-nct-127-wjsn-astros-cha-eun-woo-and-more-win-awards-at-2020-newsis-k-expo

• Love 2

• Guest changed the title to Park Hae Jin 박해진 - Upcoming Drama: "Crime Puzzle'
On 8/27/2020 at 12:21 PM, nrllee said:

O @nonski he got an award.  :wub:  He looks spiffy all suited up.

cr - parkhaejin official Instagram

“Meanwhile, actor Park Hae Jin took home the Hallyu Culture Daesang – Seoul Mayor Award.  He said, “I think everyone is having a hard time these days. It’s a time where we must all still be careful. I hope we can go back to our daily lives as soon as possible once the COVID-19 pandemic ends. Stay strong, everyone.”

cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1421807wpp/boa-park-hae-jin-nct-127-wjsn-astros-cha-eun-woo-and-more-win-awards-at-2020-newsis-k-expo

Sorry for the very late reply.

Yeah the mask couldn't cover his good looks  

• Love 2

• 2 months later...

I am so thrilled for him.  :wub:What a great beginning for 2021 for him

e183d41d97a34a0386bc5c9682077810.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin Opens Up About Pressure Of Winning His 1st Daesang

Park Hae Jin has shared his thoughts on winning his very first Daesang (Grand Prize)!

On December 30, Park Hae Jin took home the Daesang at the 2020 MBC Drama Awards for his starring role in “Kkondae Intern.” After his win, the actor sat down for an interview with Ilgan Sports to talk about what it was like to receive the first Daesang of his 14-year career.

Repeatedly emphasizing his disbelief that he had won the awards, Park Hae Jin humbly remarked, “I didn’t do much, but I somehow ended up receiving a Daesang. I sent out texts to people saying, ‘I’m sorry that I was the one to receive it.’ During my life as an actor, I thought to myself, ‘Will I ever be able to win this kind of award?'”

“I think at least 50 percent of my winning this award was luck,” he continued. “40 percent was the strength of the drama itself, and I think I only contributed about 10 percent.”

The actor went on to confess, “When accepting awards, I’ve seen many people express that they feel burdened and say, ‘I don’t know if I deserve to win this award.’ Now I understand why they said that. Maybe because of the current situation, but rather than feeling pure joy upon receiving the award, I kept thinking, ‘What should I do? I’m in big trouble.’ I had a lot of mixed feelings.”

Describing his experience after his big night was over, Park Hae Jin shared, “After the award ceremony, I went right home, washed up, and went to sleep. I’d never seen so many congratulatory messages in my life. No matter how much I scrolled and scrolled, there were still new messages.”

Park-Hae-Jin-XPN.jpg

As for his role in “Kkondae Intern,” in which he played a man who finally gets sweet revenge on a former boss who once made his life miserable, Park Hae Jin commented, “It was a new challenge for me, and as an actor, I feel like it was a great character. But because of that, I struggled even more. I worked hard to try to blend into the drama without standing out, but to also appear three-dimensional at the same time.”

The actor couldn’t seem to say enough good things about the cast and crew of the drama, recalling, “Out of all my acting projects up until now, I was the happiest [while filming ‘Kkondae Intern’]. It was a gathering of people who were all truly kind to the bone, so there was never any trouble or conflict, and we wrapped up the drama nicely. There was really a lot of camaraderie, and the set was always overflowing with laughter.”

When asked about the possibility of a second season of the drama, Park Hae Jin replied, “I’m also in a position where I’m waiting to hear about it. Even if it isn’t ‘Kkondae Intern,’ I really want to work with this team again on another project no matter what.”

He went on to reveal, “For my next role, I’m currently in talks for a different project. I’m looking forward to greeting you with good things soon.”

source

• Like 2

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon and @Lmangla

Park Hae Jin featured in question 3 - Please vote ! :dorakiss:

• gm4queen changed the title to Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Upcoming Drama 2022 : From Now On, Showtime! 지금부터 쇼타임!
  • 1 month later...

Tickets for Park Hae Jin Invitation fan meeting got sold out in just one day!

Park Hae Jin

(Photo : Amazer)

On September 24, it has been reported by various media outlets that Park Hae Jin first online fan meeting Invitation got sold out in just one day after it was announced to the public.  

The Cheese in the Trap star is scheduled to have his much-awaited global fan meeting on September 25 at 8 p.m (KST). The ticket reservations for Club Jeans (official fan club name of Park Hae Jin) members started on September 15 at 12 noon, and surprisingly it got sold out immediately. 

New Tickets Available for Park Hae Jin Invitation 

After Park Hae Jin Invitation tickets sold out, it has been said that the production handling the online meeting added more seats for other fans wanting to see the actor. 

Park Hae Jin

(Photo : Mountain Movement Official Instagram)

Singer Kim Hee Jae and host Park Seul Gi will be present during the event to support Park Hae Jin.

Meanwhile, before the fan meeting, the Kkondae Intern actor expressed his excitement to see his fans all across the globe again. He said, "I am very much excited for the event. It feels strange to talk to fans through a fan meeting after a long time."

The actor added that the time might run out when he starts asking if everyone is healthy. In order for the fans and Park Hae Jin to have a more intimate and conversational talk, there will be one-on-one video calls for some of the lucky fans. 

Park Hae Jin
(Photo : Park Hae Jin Instagram / Mountain Movement Official )

Meanwhile, Park Hae Jin Invitation fan meeting will broadcast through the Amazer app. Limited tickets are still available in Interpark tickets, OWHAT, and Ticketpia. 

source: Kdrama Stars

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Park Hae-jin, Thankful and Touched by Support From Fans From 28 Countries

photo1425688.jpg

Actor Park Hae-jin thanked fans from 28 countries for their unwavering support.

Fans have expressed their feelings for Park Hae-jin with drama support. Park Hae-jin is filming as the male protagonist of the MBC drama "Showtime Begins!" scheduled to air this spring. He thanked the fans for their constant support, saying, "I'm grateful and emotional for their unchanging support".

"Showtime Begins!" is a ghost-coordinating comic investigation drama about the story of charismatic magician Cha Cha-woong (Park Hae-jin) and passionate police officer Go Seul-hae (Jin Ki-joo). The atmosphere on the set of "Showtime Begins!" which has been filming for about three months is always friendly. The support of those who love Park Hae-jin has added warmth to the scene.

Park Hae-jin's fans' drama support has been going on for 14 years. It is a fandom culture created 14 years ago when Park Hae-jin asked, "Please refrain from expensive gifts". Fans have expressed their feelings for him with support and donations, not expensive gifts, to protect the actor's beliefs. Fans from 28 countries have donated in the name of Park Hae-jin. In addition, when Park Hae-jin films dramas, movies, and entertainment, they add warmth to the scene with support.

Earlier, when Park Hae-jin filmed the MBC drama "Kkondae Intern", fans stepped up for him. When filming became difficult due to a lack of masks, Park Hae-jin donated 3,800 masks to the site. Park Hae-jin's fans purchased masks from overseas and donated 5,000 masks to the site.

source

• 2 weeks later...