Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nonski

Park Hae Jin 박해진 Current 2020 Drama "Old School Intern" & "Crime Puzzle'

@irilight hi chingu it seems our guy is gg to be a lot busier this yr eh? waving again to you!

woah i forgot it's his b/day! @nonski woah thx for sharing those chingu!

Belated Happy Birthday to our handsome actor!:blush:

• Like 2

On 5/2/2020 at 8:26 PM, roziecaparas said:

Watch Cheese in the Trap movie on Oh!K TV Asia on Saturday, May 9 at 9PM (SG/MY)

you can watch citt movie on asiancrush

• Like 3

On 5/4/2020 at 5:26 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@irilight hi chingu it seems our guy is gg to be a lot busier this yr eh? waving again to you!

woah i forgot it's his b/day!

I know, right?  Waves to you too, @hibiscus23  waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think I am mostly interested in "Crime Puzzle."  It is more of my genre. 

• Like 1

New Poster for "Old School Intern."

• Like 1

New endorsement alert! :wub: he looks angelic in these posters :heart: and I dig the hair :rolleyes:

Park Hae Jin for Few Hydrogen+ Mineral Water

• Like 3

• Like 2

On 5/6/2020 at 11:11 AM, irilight said:

I know, right?  Waves to you too, @hibiscus23  waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think I am mostly interested in "Crime Puzzle."  It is more of my genre. 

@irilight sorry chingu for late rep yeah wave wave to you and good to see how active you've been here girl! i need to check that out! see u again next time!!!waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

@nonski our PHJ never ceased to amaze us, he's so handsome in those photos! can't wait to watch his latest proj!

not sure if this artic fr hancinema has been posted but here it is:

Namgoong Min, Park Hae-jin and Lee Sang-yeob Devote Themselves to Non-Stop Drama Work

photo1183302.jpg

At this point, 'no break' is their strategy.

Actors Namgoong Min, Park Hae-jin and Lee Sang-yeob have been working hard on dramas and are working on minimizing the gap between them and the viewers. With their diligence, they are also differentiating themselves from other lead actors who star in one or two dramas a year at most.

Namgoong Min is by far the most aggressive actor on the small screens. He will soon start filming and aim for a 'three consecutive hits' following KBS 2TV's "Doctor Prisoner" in May last year and SBS' "Stove League" in February this year with tvN drama "Day and Night", which will air in the fall.

Namgoong Min has achieved 15.8% and 19.1% ratings, respectively, with two recent dramas starring him. In particular, he broke the unwritten rule of broadcasting that sports-based dramas are difficult to succeed through "Stove League".

Namgoong Min is showing his willingness to further solidify his position as the 'audience guarantee check' obtained through these dramas. His confident move is also confirmed in his next drama, "Day and Night". He is the main character of the mystery genre that delves into mysterious experiments that eliminate emotions and create high-intelligence children.

Immediately after finishing KBS 2TV's "Forest" in March, Park Hae-jin immediately landed in a lead role for MBC's "Kkondae Intern" first broadcast on Tuesday. He is focusing on broadening the genre while trying to transform himself into a comedy figure following romance. He has already quickly decided on "Kkondae Intern" with the determination to fill a three-year hiatus caused by a dispute with the production company over the 2017 drama "Four Men", based on a webtoon of the same name. He also recently decided to appear in the drama "Crime Puzzle", which begins filming in the second half of the year.

Lee Sang-yeob has recently stood out as a new ratings star for the small screen, with SBS's Monday-Tuesday drama "Good Casting" and KBS 2TV's weekend drama "Once Again", hitting 11% and 28%, respectively. Pre-produced drama, "Good Casting" can be on the air at the same time as "Once Again" thanks to the completion of filming in early February.

Lee Sang-yeob has also been filling up his career with TV shows such as tvN's "Siberian Travels" and Channel A's "Love Affairs in the Afternoon".

wave to you too! waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/2/2020 at 6:26 PM, roziecaparas said:

Watch Cheese in the Trap movie

@roziecaparas, thank you for the nudge. I still need to watch this movie.
How did you like it? How does it compare to the Drama?

@hibiscus23, waves back. And thank you for the article and the translation.

A few stills of PHJ.

98366498_2719012558333612_64239461289447

97616010_2719012858333582_34092416854717

98176291_2719012525000282_60417463565974

• Like 1

@nonski@irilight hello u guys! just started Kkondae Intern & had a good laugh with his India Ramen commercial he was so hilarious! LOLs btw is this the right thread for Kkondae? if not, sorry i'm in the wrong thread :( He really was so funny with that Indian outfit for the commercial, he can pull anything be it drama or comedy! 

I'm enjoying it and just finished ep 2 & can't wait for more! :)

1d004f0c-8efd-4613-919c-eb2b28dc6559.jpg

cr: Story Kpop

• Love 1

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

just started Kkondae Intern & had a good laugh with his India Ramen commercial he was so hilarious!

@hibiscus23, I had a laugh with it too.. I am loving this drama so far.

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

btw is this the right thread for Kkondae? if not, sorry i'm in the wrong thread

@hibiscus23, this is Park Hae Jin thread,  so it is fun to have this post here.

If you want to post also in the Drama thread, here is the link for it.

@hibiscus23, would you mind posting your article that you translated also on Namgoong Min thread and Lee Sang-Yeob threads?   Or else, may I post it there with your permission, and give you credit for it and translation?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Honorary firefighter, Park Haejin wins KBS 119 Award, Volunteer Award

2020-05-22_05-28-21-800x531.jpg

Park Haejin, an honorary firefighter at the National Fire Service, received the 25th ‘KBS 119 Award’ ‘Volunteer award, and his agency Mountain Movement announced on May 22nd.

KBS 119 Prize is an event that rewards rescue workers, civilians, and organizations that are committed to protecting the lives and property of the people devotedly at the scene of the disaster.

Park Haejin has been appointed as an honorary firefighter of the Fire Department in 2018, including talent donation for firefighters calendar model to support firefighters, and for firefighting promotional videos for national safety.

2020-05-22_05-36-56.jpg

He has since participated in the transition of firefighters to the national position and volunteer work for forest fires in Gangwon province. He also played the role of 119 special rescue team in the KBS 2TV drama ‘Forest’, which was broadcast earlier this year, and made an inseparable relationship with the firefighters.

The awards ceremony will be held at the KBS hall in Yeouido on May 27th at 2 p.m. and will be broadcast live on TV.

Meanwhile, Park Haejin is appearing in MBC TV’s tree drama ‘Kkondae Intern’.

source

• Like 1

@irilight yes am also liking it so far and he cracked me with that commercial hahaha i was literally laughing as it was being shown fr that epi! OK thx for the link of his new drama! :)

Re that NGM sure by all means, go ahead & u need not credit me with that chingu, that's quite all right! I'm also a huge fan of Nam goon since his kdrama One Fine Day, & many others albeit i hvnt really chkd his very latest projects!

Spoiler

btw if i may put in my 2 cents about this intern drama, am i the only one who noticed that his old mean boss (kkondae) seems to be too old to hv that wife & let alone a very young son at that? unless he or they married late but that actress playing his wife cld pass as his daughter in this drama don't u guys think? it seems they didn't cast that part properly! for this old man to hv a son who is i think 10 yrs old & he's a retired man? i may be wrong hahaha

I also just came across this fr hancinema and our PHJ was not on the list of favorites :( but NGM is one on the list :)

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 12:41 PM, hibiscus23 said:

btw if i may put in my 2 cents about this intern drama, am i the only one who noticed that his old mean boss (kkondae) seems to be too old to hv that wife & let alone a very young son at that?

@hibiscus23, that was my reaction too... Wonder why she married him. 

Spoiler

"I also just came across this fr hancinema and our PHJ was not on the list of favorites :( but NGM is one on the list :)"

What list is that, please?

I loved Namgoong Min's latest Drama "Hot Stove League."

Thank you for allowing me to re-post the article. I appreciate it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, irilight said:

@hibiscus23, that was my reaction too... Wonder why she married him. 

Hide contents

"I also just came across this fr hancinema and our PHJ was not on the list of favorites :( but NGM is one on the list :)"

What list is that, please?

I loved Namgoong Min's latest Drama "Hot Stove League."

Thank you for allowing me to re-post the article. I appreciate it.

@irilight sorry mian mian for late reply, got bz these days aside fr watching kdramas hahaha! You're more than welcome no worries! am i right that u also hv NGM thread? i shld visit that too!

re the ex kkondae boss i can just say the casting for that particular area was mis-cast (such a word? hahaha) bc the produc can let another actress close to his age plus have a son that's a bit closer to PHJ age don't u think? anyway, we cannot always get what we want or expect in kdramas hahaha but glad u agree w/me on this!

Spoiler

that poll is for baeksang awards and yes i was surprised PHJ was not included, i can only assume that the poll was being conducted by diff group of fans that his name didn't get included? not sure but yes NGM was there. Cld it be though that Forest drama was not so popular compared to HSL that PHJ himself didn't get on the list? i don't u/stand either! that's sad! :(

• Like 1

Hello everybody!
This is my first time posting here :)

I’ve known PHJ for a long time, since the East Of Eden and My love from the star drama but didn’t really learn about him, but I did find him charming. I was really impressed with him in CITT and sad with the ending and how they didn’t give him enough aired times at the end of the drama. Recently, I finished reading the webtoon, and then decided to re-watch the drama. I was having that sadness about the ending of this drama again! Since I cannot move on from that, I need more PHJ dose, I then watched Man to Man. Wow! Love it so much. Now I’m on ep10 of Forest :) 

I think PHJ is a really talented actor and he has great warm personality too. 
So yeah, just wanna say some words here to express my support for this great actor and say hi to you all (sorry about my english, I don’t speak it really well).

• Like 1

Let's help Uncle HaeJin raise funds for Happy Bean by subscribing to the Star Bookstore channel and by streaming Park Hae Jin's audio books released today and another on the 25th.

Even if you don't understand Korean, you'll be drawn to his beautiful and perfect voice acting! 

10k+++ plays/streams = additional 1M Won donation

100k subscribers = additional 10M Won donation

Link to the first audio clip: http://naver.me/FbBIuIHD

Star Bookstore channel: http://naver.me/FVUbTOyH

As of 22:56 KST, the number of streams is now at 2.2k. That's less than 24 hours after they released the clip! Amazing! Keep streaming! We have another one coming on Thursday. :)

Please don't forget to share this info so people would be able to listen. span widget:)

• Thanks 1

On 5/29/2020 at 8:41 AM, hibiscus23 said:

sorry mian mian for late reply, got bz these days aside fr watching kdramas hahaha! You're more than welcome no worries! am i right that u also hv NGM thread? i shld visit that too!

@hibiscus23, no worries at all...  Glad you answer when you are able to. I'd love for you to visit....  :)

On 5/29/2020 at 8:41 AM, hibiscus23 said:

Cld it be though that Forest drama was not so popular compared to HSL that PHJ himself didn't get on the list? i don't u/stand either! that's sad!

That could very well be the reason...!

On 6/4/2020 at 1:32 AM, Wendybe said:

This is my first time posting here :)

I’ve known PHJ for a long time, since the East Of Eden and My love from the star drama but didn’t really learn about him, but I did find him charming. I was really impressed with him in CITT and sad with the ending and how they didn’t give him enough aired times at the end of the drama. Recently, I finished reading the webtoon, and then decided to re-watch the drama. I was having that sadness about the ending of this drama again!

Hi, @Wendybe, Welcome to PHJ thread!   2AnEJ-cw-MgfIpMsiJ3MZgd1wZ-4kk8oT0szXwik Great to have you here!
I totally agree with you about the Drama CITT.  I was, - and still am - heart-broken for what they did to him.  I loved his character so much, and I wanted better closure for him, and them...

I should read the webtoon too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

57e0e4ad7f574d1887e2351b414ab8e0.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin Talks About Acting In “Kkondae Intern,” The Kind Of Senior Actor He Is, And More

Actor Park Hae Jin participated in an interview to discuss his latest drama “Kkondae Intern” and his career.

“Kkondae Intern” is an office comedy about a man who finally gets sweet revenge on a former boss who once made his life miserable. Park Hae Jin stars as Ga Yeol Chan, who becomes the head of the marketing team at Jun Su Foods after moving up the corporate ladder at lightning speed. Kim Eung Soo stars as Lee Man Shik, Ga Yeol Chan’s boss at his former company but now his subordinate at Jun Su Foods.

First off, Park Hae Jin shared his thoughts on the conclusion of “Kkondae Intern.” He said, “I’m sad that it’s about to end. Usually, I feel bittersweet after a production is over, but I feel more sad this time because it ends at episode 12. I didn’t get to see all the narratives of the characters, and I was also curious about the story of Namgoong Jun Su [played by Park Ki Woong]. Still, I think this work seems to have been a life-oriented drama.”

When asked about how he noticed the popularity of this drama, he answered, “I realized that the drama was receiving a lot of love through online comments and news articles. I think viewers thought more deeply about the drama and they empathized with it a lot. I’ve never worked at a company before, but I tried to show a dramatic performance, and when I saw the comments saying, ‘It felt like I was looking at our company,’ and ‘Yes, it was very tiring,’ I realized people were going through a rough time at work.”

Park Hae Jin also talked about how his character’s personality suddenly changed. He admitted he had a tough time with that, saying, “There was a scene when Ga Yeol Chan exploded after being driven into a corner. I couldn’t relate to the character, so the ending of episode six was hard for me. He had a different tone than the beginning, and it was a time when Ga Yeol Chan was cornered. In reality, I don’t really experience that kind of irritation, so I worked harder to portray it.”

park-hae-jin-11.jpg

Park Hae Jin also talked about the kind of senior actor he is. He commented, “Actually, I think I’m careful when it comes to giving someone advice about acting because I’m busy acting myself. In my opinion, ‘acting’ is the process of putting pieces together for the picture we will make at the end. While doing this work, I thought I should become a good senior to my juniors.”

The interviewer pointed out that he seemed like someone who would take care of his junior actors a lot, and he answered with a laugh, “I’m always hungry on drama sets, so I try to share what I have. I feel awkward when someone thanks me. I try to be careless about sharing because it can feel like I’m showing off. I do appreciate it if they can feel my sincerity.”

When asked if he now has more confidence about acting in comedies, the actor explained, “I don’t suddenly have confidence about it, but I’m trying to find my own humor. I’m convinced that good scenes come from good reactions rather than acting comically up front.”

Park Hae Jin also talked about his chemistry with Kim Eung Soo, saying, “‘Kkondae Intern’ focuses on bromance. Every drama has melodrama on it, but I think it was good that there was none in this drama. A memorable bromance scene is when I drag Kim Eung Soo by the hand. It’s a romantic scene, but it seems to have been well expressed as bromance. Kim Eung Soo’s reaction was at its peak.”

park-hae-jin-2.jpg

When asked about a possibility of a second season, Park Hae Jin replied, “There wasn’t any talk about a second season. There were people who wanted to make it happen, so if the opportunity comes, that would be great.”

Lastly, the actor shared what he thinks is a kkondae (a term that describes an older person who is often condescending or uses their age to justify their actions). He said, “It’s someone who forces their own thoughts on others and who believes they’re absolutely right. I think it’s also someone who thinks they’re an open person. There may be people who have different opinions from me, but I think the person who says, ‘I am absolutely right’ is a kkondae.”

The final episode of “Kkondae Intern” aired on July 1.

source

• Love 1

@irilight annyeong again chingo! howdy? hvnt been here for a few wks now i guess LOLs! anyway did you finish his Kkundae Intern drama yet? me not yet, ajik! i dunno aside fr too busy these days it's just one of those things!

Spoiler

also his new drama was good & funny in first 3 epi i saw but it just didn't click w/me again - i hope he'll find a more suitable role soon, i prefer him in rom/com i guess hehehe

anyway, hv a gr8 w/end to you & all here! :cutekitty:

On 7/3/2020 at 9:18 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@irilight annyeong again chingo! howdy? hvnt been here for a few wks now i guess LOLs! anyway did you finish his Kkundae Intern drama yet? me not yet, ajik! i dunno aside fr too busy these days it's just one of those things!

Hello @hibiscus23. Always nice to hear from you. I need to finish the last 2 episodes of Kkundae Intern. I sort of got busy.  But over all, I liked it far better than I thought I would.

• Like 1