Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

200203 서울경제
[공식] 박해진 '꼰대인턴'으로 MBC 복귀···5월 첫 방송

Park Hae Jin Returns To MBC in "Old School Intern"

0003688801_001_20200203134603127.jpg?typ

Actor Park Hae-jin will meet with viewers as the main character of a work that deals with the survival competition and sorrow of a working person.

In May, Park was cast to play the male lead role of MBC’s  miniseries ("Kon Dae-ton,") Old School Intern  which is scheduled to air in May 2020.

"Old School Intern" is about a man who managed to transfer to a company he barely entered as a subordinate who gets the worst senior manager It is a drama in which people who are called "kondae" draw a message that they will eventually become us, and draw a generation-to-generation relationship, which is expected to resonate with the real work story.

In the drama, Park had a hard time meeting his boss at his first company. Lee Heu-chan, the head of the influential marketing sales team of the instant noodle company, who has been promoted to a super-special level with exceptional planning and aggressive marketing by concentrating on his job. He is responsible for the company's performance with his quick physical and mental abilities, while also practicing miscellaneous hobbies and self-development. The story unfolds as Lee Man-sik, former boss of the past and the mastermind behind his transfer, is greeted as a senior intern at the company.

In the work, bromance, equipped with a revenge play and a  chemistry between the two, is expected to be realistic and comical. In particular, he is a perfectionist and a villain as well as anyone in his work, but he will show his anti-war charm as a person with a false sense of humor in everyday life.

source 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/011/0003688801

YTN
200203 박해진, 최악의 상사 향한 통쾌 복수극 '꼰대인턴' 출연 확정 (공식)

Park Hae-jin confirmed his role in "Old School Intern," a poignant revenge drama about the worst boss.

202002031358520505_d_20200203140104193.j

Actor Park Hae-jin will meet with viewers as the main character of a work that deals with the survival competition and sorrow of a working person.

In May, Park was cast to play the male lead role of MBC’s arboretum drama "Kon Dae-ton, directed by Shin So-ra."

"Old School Intern" is about a man who gets the worst senior manager who managed to transfer to a company he barely entered as a subordinate. It is a drama that draws a generation-to-generation relationship with the message that the people called "Kondae" will eventually become us, so that they can expect empathy from real work stories.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001396115

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@nonski, thank you for all the updates and translations.

It was of interest to me to read his book recommendations. I too, loved "Tuesdays with Morri" an "Please Look After Mom." I join his recommendation.

Will look for the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21d254eb79054589995e6ddd5bfdba4b.jpeg?s=

Update: Park Hae Jin Confirmed To Lead In New MBC Drama + Han Ji Eun In Talks

Updated February 3 KST:

Park Hae Jin is confirmed to lead in MBC’s new drama “Old School Intern” (literal title)!

The actor will play the role of Ga Yeol Chan, an officeworker who moves to a ramyun company after suffering under an old and bossy superior. He grits his teeth and works his way up the ladder at lightning speed to eventually become the leader of the marketing and sales team. One day, the old and bossy superior Lee Man Shik (Kim Eung Soo) from his former workplace shows up at his company as a senior intern. Ga Yeol Chan’s revenge story as well as the bromance between the two men will be portrayed realistically yet comically. It will be interesting to see how Park Hae Jin plays Ga Yeol Chan, who is a perfectionist at work but an unexpectedly sloppy character in his everyday life.

Notably, it is the first time in 12 years since “East of Eden” that Park Hae Jin is appearing in an MBC drama.

The drama will be directed by Nam Sung Woo of “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” and “100 Days My Prince” and written by Shin So Ra, who won the grand prize for MBC’s drama script contest in 2018.

“Old School Intern” is slated to air in May as the follow-up to “The Way He Remembers” starring Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young.

source

• Like 3

On 2/4/2020 at 3:32 AM, irilight said:

@nonski, thank you for all the updates and translations.

You're welcome chingu! My pleasure.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:32 AM, irilight said:

I too, loved "Tuesdays with Morri"

Me too I love Tuesday With Moorie!

19 hours ago, irilight said:

Read full article on Dramabeans

Chingu please post this also on the Old school Intern thread.

Park Hae Jin attended the Bulgari Event 

4 hours ago, sd24 said:

6 hours ago, nonski said:

Me too I love Tuesday With Moorie

Yey!
I do recommend along with Park Hae Jin "Please Look After Mom."  It made me a fan of this author.

6 hours ago, nonski said:

Chingu please post this also on the Old school Intern thread.

Done, chingu  :)

4 hours ago, sd24 said:

Park shin Hye and park hae jin together in rom com drama.

@sd24, oh... great idea... I would love it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Hae-jin, "Let's meet soon" to launch fan club in Japan

0002756662_001_20190123084705693.jpg?typ

Actor Park Hae-jin will hold a fan meeting in Japan and meet local fans in February.

According to his agency's Mountain Movement on the 23rd, Park Hae will hold the Japan's exclusive fan meeting 'The Special Valentine's Day' on February 11 at Toyosu PIT, Tokyo.

Park Hae-jin announced that he will hold a special Valentine's Day fan meeting in February, saying, "I am very happy to meet you as soon as I promised last November.

Hae-jin's Attractive Time, a Japanese fan meeting held in Jeff Diver City, Tokyo, Japan in November last year, set a record of selling out in a day and realized its hot popularity.

In the fan meeting that he met again after visiting Japan as a senior of the movie `` Cheese in the Trap '', Park and Hae showed a warm atmosphere for three hours in hot shouts and applause.

Fans' reactions were explosive, and Park Hae responded with a promise to "See you soon".

Park Hae-man's heartfelt warm fan love has been conveyed, and even after the fan meeting, the Japanese archipelago has been dyed with `` baked syndrome ''. Before the heat went, he opened the official Japanese homepage, founded the official Japanese fan club, and realized his popularity that will continue in 2019. Park Hae-jin, known for his unique love of fans, also delivered a video message foretelling active communication with Japanese fans through the Japanese homepage.

source

Translated with Google Translate
@nonski, I apologize if this article has already been posted.

I love that ones again we read of his warm reactions to his fans...:wub:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@irilight howdy? nice to be back here after a long while :) our PHJ is well in demand but we hope he gets to take a little rest after wrapping up his Forest drama!

@hibiscus23, waves back at you says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif

Here is a surprise...  Park Hae-Jin is going to be in a third Drama this year, tentatively called Crime Puzzle.
This one seems more like "my genre.":)

More details here:

https://mydramalist.com/53047-crime-puzzle

• Thanks 1