Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

190416 Mountain Movement IG update

생각보다 심각했던 피해 현장. 저희 시크릿 팀의 협동력을 공개합니다.

"The damage that was worse than we thought, and we showed the cohesiveness of our Secret team." 

78b00ad3gy1g24gybv52uj20rs0ij0xr.jpg78b00ad3gy1g24gyb2emcj20rs0ijjz9.jpg78b00ad3gy1g24gycb60rj20rs0ij429.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@nonski thanks for all the inputs regarding Secret. Such a great way to build team spirit while helping those in need. Though this is nothing new to uri Hae Jin ssi.

11 hours ago, nonski said:

78b00ad3gy1g24gyb2emcj20rs0ijjz9.jpg

In this picture is it really him carrying those iron bars !!  and scattered on the ground there are used/burnt coal briquettes right?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, andie4u said:

In this picture is it really him carrying those iron bars !!  and scattered on the ground there are used/burnt coal briquettes right?

that's his royal gorgeousness for sure. they do look like spent briquettes and he has his foot on one of them.  hope he stayed safe!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Park Hae-jin and Other Persons From "Secret - 2019" Do Volunteer Work in Wake of Gangwon Fires
photo1053727.jpg

As of April 15th all filming and preparation of "Secret - 2019" has been put on hold. The staff and actors of the drama have instead decided to do charity work in areas afflicted by the Gangwon fires for the foreseeable future.

It should be of little surprise that the production team behind "Secret - 2019" would feel afflicted by the Gangwon fires. After all, the main character is a rescue 119 worker. Filming and preparation events were also canceled when the fires broke out on April 4th.

photo1053728.jpg

In a statement Park Hae-jin said that there wasn't anything to say to the victims of the fire. Feeling that words of comfort alone were not enough, Park Hae-jin wanted to go to the site directly and see what people needed.

Jo Bo-ah also stated that she was hurt to see so much pain appear so suddenly as a result of the fires. She said that whatever little they could do to help, they wanted to do to help. Jo Bo-ah went on to say that she hoped they could all find the strength to carry on.

A person related to the production of "Secret - 2019" said that the production team was of one mind on this issue, and felt that acting as a large group was the most meaningful gesture they could make. However, the source also noted that the production team was thinking realistically in terms of what they could do.

source

• Like 3

On 4/17/2019 at 5:01 AM, ilovephj said:

that's his royal gorgeousness for sure. they do look like spent briquettes and he has his foot on one of them.  hope he stayed safe!

"royal gorgeousness" - what a choice of an expression... LOL ! But so apt. It does sound superficial but he is Gorgeous - from head to toe. But I can get away with being a little superficial cuz we all know he is so much more than his looks. In fact I believe most of his fans love him more for the wonderful person he is than his looks or acting prowess or singing.

PS (edit): Thanks for confirming that they were spent briquettes. In fact I now remember seeing them in some drama where they were smashed and spread onto stairs slippery from snow to help increase friction. 

Edited by andie4u
  • Like 1

More photos of PHJ and Secret team in action helping the affected families of Gangwon-do forest fire

190419 PHJ IG/Weibo update

"작은 도움이라도 좋습니다. 저도 계속 돕겠습니다."
「小小的帮助也好,我也会坚持下去……」

A  little help is good, I will continue to help

78b00ad3gy1g27pkgabiaj20m80etabs.jpg78b00ad3gy1g27pkg4wz0j20m80etjtu.jpg78b00ad3gy1g27pkgh7u3j20m80et40s.jpg78b00ad3gy1g27pkgsshgj20ij0rs793.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 11:53 AM, andie4u said:

Is the shooting for Secret still on or are they done already? I can barely wait for the first episode to run. It will be my first ongoing drama... and I'm super excited.

Team Secret Fighting !!

I have yet to seen any updates about the filming~ huhu. Has Secret secured a broadcaster? I can't recall seeing any updates about that too huhu

• Like 2

On 4/17/2019 at 7:06 AM, andie4u said:

@nonski thanks for all the inputs regarding Secret. Such a great way to build team spirit while helping those in need. Though this is nothing new to uri Hae Jin ssi.

Yes it is him.  He had done it before on several occasions and usually before the drama starts he does volunteer works together with drama cast and crew.  He had been distributing briquettes before and not just for show because he does carry those briquettes to their recipients.

and yes it is really true that PHJ is a positive influencer.  for example here in PH, our FC did some volunteer/charity work to celebrate his birthday last year.  His FC in Iran does monthly distribution of cookies and milk to the less fortunate.  Thai fans also do share stuff for charity to celebrate his birthday

Happy Labor day to all and Happy Haejin Day!

Just released on VLive

Park Hae Jin and Secret drama cast and crew volunteering to help those affected by the forest fire

HaeJin is such a darling and a hubby material!

Vlive :  https://www.vlive.tv/video/126507

190425 Park Hae Jin's first official function attended as honorary firefighter

<어제 국제 소방안전 박람회 다녀왔어요>
<昨天参加了国际消防安全博览会了> 

78b00ad3gy1g2eolr8aw7j20ij0rsgsd.jpg

78b00ad3gy1g2eolrgfymj20ij0rs0vq.jpg

78b00ad3gy1g2eolrs6vyj20ij0rstap.jpg

Spoiler

78b00ad3gy1g2eolrmxovj20rs0ij0vx.jpg78b00ad3gy1g2eolryhbmj20rs0ij779.jpg

190426 "첫 공식행사였습니다. 처음부터 끝까지 도움 주신 소방청 대변인실 김영관님 감사해요^^ 포스가 남다르셨던 진영 행정안전부 장관님, 두 번째 만남이죠? 권영진 대구시장님 따뜻한 환대 감사합니다."
<第一次参加消防正式活动!非常感谢各位的帮助!也感谢行政安全部长官, 我们已经是第二次见面了吧?也感谢大邱市长, 谢谢!

78b00ad3gy1g2fxbp754fj20rs0ij0v0.jpg78b00ad3gy1g2fxbpd8sbj20rs0ij76f.jpg78b00ad3gy1g2fxbpkovdj20rs0ijgoy.jpg

Spoiler

78b00ad3gy1g2fxbpsorlj20ij0rsacx.jpg78b00ad3gy1g2fxbq1lxnj20rs0ijjul.jpg78b00ad3gy1g2fxbq7iwzj20rs0ijdi2.jpg

190425 "오랜만에 동대구역. 꽈배기도 녹차 단팥빵도 맛있던데요?오시면 꼭 들러보세요~"
<好久没吃东大区域的麻花,抹茶饼了。好好吃~ 大家也顺路的话过来尝尝吧>

78b00ad3gy1g2ewi4heh7j20ij0rswgv.jpg78b00ad3gy1g2ewi4ph4qj20ij0rs40o.jpg

78b00ad3gy1g2ewi4vj1tj20rs0ijjti.jpg