Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

Aww his character in the series is just so sweettttttt <3333 gogo Hanam and Seolchil!

Boonorbane, it's already showing in our country =] last time it was episode.. 40 something... I think it's 41 =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jewels

I'm so FREAKING glad that there's a Park Hae Jin thread! I love this guy~!! He's just sooo super duper cute!! And his character on the drama is the sweetest... I swear, there are no guys like him out there...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest clouds2

He reminds me of young Bae Yongjoon + Hyun Bin, but with a sweeter, more playful, and less pretentious demeanor (a winning combination)! Here's hoping he gets more roles after Chilgonju!!!

One question, though: Isn't Haejin a woman's name?

Production photos from Somunnan Chilgongju (The Infamous Chil Princesses) for posterity. BHJ stole the show. B)

x

Perhaps someone could confirm this, but I remember reading that PHJ had no aspirations to act until a scout picked him up on the street. His dream was to become a chef.

Just read on the Pure 19 thread that after that series ends it will be replaced by As Much as Heaven and Earth [하늘만큼 땅만큼] (i.e. "I love you as much as heaven and earth").

1228_02.jpg

1228_01.jpg

e720061008_27437338.jpg200612281216211001_1.jpg

Hello, lead man!

Here are pics from PHJ's Baskin Robbins CF, which I found via his Naver page. Very cute.

You can see the actual CF video on http://www.baskinrobbins.co.kr (hit the little blue CF button under the center pic). Not as cute, and more than a little bizarre, I have to say.

And an unrelated but also good pic on the naver page: http://blog.naver.com/myluvks/29474950

Guest clouds2

Thank you, szne09!

I thought I'd translate some more of PHJ's official profile (featured in this thread's original post). Most of it's pretty boilerplate or self-explanatory, but...

-His birthplace is Busan. [i guess his Busan accent in Chilgongju was real.]

-His hobbies are assembling plastic models and cooking. [Assembling plastic models...?]

-His ideal type is a calm and understanding woman.

-His family consists of his parents and older sister.

-The actors he respects the most are Kim Gab Soo, Hwang Jeong Min, and Kim Sang Gyeong. [Funny, they all look like gangsters.]

이름 : 박해진

신장 : 185cm / 72kg

출생지 : 부산광역시

데뷔 : 2006년 KBS 주말연속극 '소문난 칠공주'

생년월일 : 1983. 05. 01

혈액형 : A형

취미 / 특기 : 프라모델조립/ 요리^^

좋아하는 이상형 : 참한여자, 이해심많은여자

가족관계 : 부모님 , 누나

싸이주소 : www.cyworld.com/dkwl5665

좋아하는 음식 : 싫어하는 음식이 없어요^^

좋아하는 계절 : 너무 춥고 너무 덥지만 않다면..

좋아하는 노래 : T

현재 소망하는 꿈? : 연기로 인정받을수만 있다면..

현소속학교 : 서울종합예술학교 재학중

메일 주소 : dnwl5665@naver.com

존경하는 선배님 : 김갑수, 황정민, 김상경 외 다수의 모든 선배님들..

소문난 칠공주 외 하고싶은 작품 : 아직.. 지금하고 있는작품에 최선을 다하고 싶습니다

좋아하는 여자 연예인 : 너무 많아요^^

같이 연기해 보고싶은 연기자 : 존경하는 선배님들이겠죠^^? 지금 같은 작품에 출연하고 계신

지금 소칠 에도 너무 많은 선생님들이 나오시죠^^?

소속사 : (주)닛시엔터테이먼트

• 3 weeks later...

like what the rest of the post says..his the reason why Im watching Chil Princess. :D The series caught my attention. And to be paired up with Lee Tae-Ran?

His so lucky! What strikes me the most is that he managed to make LTR's character fall in love with him, knowing she's this tough soldier. I simply love it when they are together! I hope he has more dramas!!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jihye87

메일 주소 : dnwl5665@naver.com

is that really his email!?? haha ..

man .. this guy only has 2 pages !! where's his diehard fans .. i think he's real good ..

he gives off the 'good-brother' look to me .. gotta go look for more pics of him ..

Guest jihye87

endorsement pics ..

showpreviewvw2.jpg

showpreview1mk2.jpg

showpreview2ez5.jpg

showpreview4lh2.jpg

showpreview5hn2.jpg

showpreview6dl7.jpg

showpreview7mb2.jpg

showpreview8rf4.jpg

showpreview9yy3.jpg

credits: as tagged .

can i ask exactly what role did he have in marrying the mafia 2? i saw his name in the cast column for the movie in hancinema .. i watched the movie many times but i dun recall seeing him in there .. haaa ..

Guest un-knowng_grl

i love him! omg...he's so cute! i saw him in famous princesses and it was love at first sight!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest evelyn168

I'm happy that he won the award. I loved the series, he made me cry so much when he was struggling to be with Lee Tae Ran.

Guest NV4ever

is there any pic of him attending the 43 Baeksang Awards??? Congratulations to him for winning ^^ He's pretty good looking :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tancy38

I'm watching Park Hae Jin's latest drama As High As Heaven right now and can't help but be curious to find out if he's left or right-handed cos in the show he holds chopsticks with his left hand but writes with his right.

Does anyone know? Has anyone noticed this too?

• 3 months later...
Guest sparkxchangmin

Loved Park Hae Jin in As Much as Heaven and Earth ^_^

You could easily tell that he's a great model!

I hope this thread gets more active, cuz Park Hae Jin is awesome~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...