[2009 drama]Invincible Lee Pyung Kang 천하무적 이평강

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kazenai

Aahh! This'll be airing tomorrow! Yayy^^ Sooo excited :D

I wonder which subbing team will provide the subs for this drama...

WithS2 will be taking it as a project! (as you can see on the list of Upcoming Projects) ...so big Thank You to them ! I hope it's a great show.

Guest praewbaa

I watch this drama

i feel it so fun and excellent

i can't stop laughing

although i don't understand korean language but it so fun

can't wait to watch tomorrow

nam sang mi & Ji Hyun Woo so cute!@!

Guest sheilababe3333

This sounds like it could be a good drama! Looking forward to it although I'm a teeny weeny bit sad Seo Do Young has been relegated to second male lead, and we all know they never get the girl

how did you say that seo do young was never getting a female lead??? can u explain..thanks, its quite confussing

Guest alchocoholic

This sounds like it could be a good drama! Looking forward to it although I'm a teeny weeny bit sad Seo Do Young has been relegated to second male lead, and we all know they never get the girl

how did you say that seo do young was never getting a female lead??? can u explain..thanks, its quite confussing

Well, it's just that out of all the kdramas I've seen, I don't think the second male/female leads ever get the girl/guy they love. Would love to be wrong here though ^^ I saw Spring Waltz and loved it so I was hoping to see SDY as the lead again. But oh well, at the very least, I get to see him :D

Anyways, I usually rely heavily on subs to understand a drama but I saw the first episode and totally loved it! I cannot wait to rewatch it with subs <3

Kim Hwan Hee is adorable as ever...especially with the saturi. :P

...a red tag, even on the dog. rofl! :lol:

ilpke01kor091109hdtvxvi.jpg

Pyung On: "Ajusshi, are you a pervert?" :lol:

ilpke01kor091109hdtvxvi.jpgilpke01kor091109hdtvxvi.jpg

It was hilarious when she told On Dal she'd get him some other clothes and then called everyone on the village speaker to come apprehend the pervert. LMAO! :lol:

Archived