Polaroid Cameras

Guest sillypanda

1010;

how much did you sell your camera for? o:

& where? like eBay or amazon? >_<~

i got it at hong kong and sold it for $100 on craigslist lool.

^can't you use sharpie? or no o_o

@1010: Like what JapaneseObesession obsession said, what about using a sharpie or those metallic types? But those cost a bit more than the ones I saw on eBay.

i use sharpies but they smudge ): im still finding better pens

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i give in. i think i'm gonna buy one at the end of the month.

i'm gonna get the fujifilm instax mini 7s. so excited even if it's still so far away, haha.

unfortunately the seller here only has pink and blue in stock. i wanted the white. xD

but my mom's still skeptical about me getting one coz she's afraid about running out of film.

do you guys think they're gonna stop producing film anytime soon?

^ Thanks for the link. I think I'll be getting the blue one for my sister. I don't think she would want the pink one O_o Not too sure but... it's so cute! I love the bundle package! Makes it all worth the price!

does anyone have the Polaroid One 600 camera?

250_BimgPolaroid%20One%20600%20Classic.jpg

I'm planning on to get this..like so MANY people around me own the Fuji instax mini ..so I don't want to follow them hehe.

But yeah..If someone can tell me more about it..?If it's a good camera or not..?

Guest mikanishi

i just ordered the hello kitty mini 25+50 photos set on ebay for $150....

is that a good price??

i love the mini 25 cause it has a front cam for selca!! =)

Guest hunterheart

i just ordered the hello kitty mini 25+50 photos set on ebay for $150....

is that a good price??

i love the mini 25 cause it has a front cam for selca!! =)

I think thats a decent price. The 25 is more expensive than 7s and the hello kitty version also adds on to the price so it adds up. The price can be compared to a 7s + 100 photos for the same price.

Guest CaramelSweetie

I'm getting the Instax 25 (woot)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...A:IT&ih=003

I checked through EVERY PAGE and this was THE BEST DEAL I found for the MINI 25.

I hope they still have it when I get money ~ Anyhow, it's 145$ US for the camera + 50 photos. Also, free expedited shipping. Also has a very detailed comparison of the 7s and 25.

I plan to get the instax 25. HOpefully soon. :D

Guest shinhinm

does anyone have the Polaroid One 600 camera?

http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadim...0%20Classic.jpg

I'm planning on to get this..like so MANY people around me own the Fuji instax mini ..so I don't want to follow them hehe.

But yeah..If someone can tell me more about it..?If it's a good camera or not..?

I don't know it's THAT popular :huh: Now I have to re-think about buying one, I hate when having something everybody else has too D:

Guest picobot

I have a Polaroid. It's rather big and boxy and I'd love to still use it but I have no idea where to buy the film anymore. Apparently most film companies have stopped producing instant film?

Guest wiwi_an

i love these things!!!! but its rly a lot for me to spend TT and ''you're beautiful'' are 'promoting' these lol just makes me wanna get it MORE rawr

Guest luvjihoon

i love these things!!!! but its rly a lot for me to spend TT and ''you're beautiful'' are 'promoting' these lol just makes me wanna get it MORE rawr

agree!^^ you're beautiful uses d fuji instax mini25

i'm confused whether i should get a mini 7s or 25? anyone have any suggestions?

cus the price of mini 25 is double the mini7s

i'm buying mine from a chinese website, it has the same price as the one they sold in korea itself. it's so much cheaper than ebay less than $100

i used to have the mini 7 but i just sold it yesterday.... cuz i upgraded to 55i! :D

the timer function on this one is pretty useful! and its lighter since it uses 1 smaller battery compared to 4AA batteries!! i like it a lot!

Hi 1010, is there any significant upgrade to the 55i besides the timer and 1 battery with those cool lights appearing to the side? Im wondering on whether to get this one since I don't want to be regretting getting the 7S. I saw one on ebay and its about twice the price of the 7s.

Btw Which one looks better for guys?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emilykim/4110059025/

^This is the one Taecyeon has on the photo comesmilebigger

or brown:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jr530ab/3284957176/

Guest starrie

It would be nice if someone could list the differences between the different instax models (7S, 55i, mini 25, etc.) I've been wanting an instant camera for a long time but after looking into the models I'm not really sure which one to get. o____<

Guest shinhinm

It would be nice if someone could list the differences between the different instax models (7S, 55i, mini 25, etc.) I've been wanting an instant camera for a long time but after looking into the models I'm not really sure which one to get. o____<

You can find everything here

I like it in white. Brown isn't my favourite colour, just reminds me of chocolate.

I LOVE the brown one, it just looks unique IMO, too bad mini 25 doesn't come out with brown :(

Archived